Page 125 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4618
    Community Member

Hello, i'd like a first life rogue build (28 pts) it could be ANY race, doesn't need to be pure rogue

I want to play it with daggers/kukris/rapiers and do good dps (sneak attacks?), but also getting all the traps

thanks for the help

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ramidus View Post
    I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me construct a Bard support kind of build. I've always liked healing and supporting in classes, but the fact that D&D has a Bard, I'd love to somehow incorporate the supporting aspect with Bards. And if possible, I'd like to be a caster instead of a melee type of guy.
    You're in luck, as Turbine just added a 3rd bard PrE (Swashbuckler) and revised Spellsinger & Warchanter. While SB has gobbled up the lion's share of attention, SS now provides bigger DC bonuses as well as sonic & Enchantment SLAs, making a pure caster bard a lot more viable than it was before. Unfortunately the builder hasn't been updated yet, so you have to put your bard together by hand.

The main drawback is a lack of feats on a pure bard. Presuming human bard, that's 8 heroic and 3 epic feats, plus 2 ED feats. So what to do with them? At a minimum, I would take Quicken, Heighten, and at least one Spell Focus (Evocation and/or Enchantment). If you wish to use sonic spells as well as the ED SLAs, I'd take Maximize & Empower. If you want to focus on Enchantment spells, taking all 3 Spell Pen feats is a good idea. If you want to be a healer, Emp Heal is an obvious choice; and I always take Inspire Excellence on any bard 15+ build I make. Force of Personality, Extend & Enlarge are nice but not necessary.

So here's one option for a caster bard with a mix of DPS, CC, and heals:
    • Stats: max CHA, good CON, enough INT for sufficient skill pts depending on what you want, the rest are up to you
    • Skills: max Concentration, Perform, Spellcraft, UMD - anything else is up to you
    • Feats: Max (1), Quik (1), Emp (3), Heighten (6), Emp Heal (9), Spell Focus (12), Spell Pen (15), Gtr Spell Pen (18), Inspire Excellence (21), epic Spell Pen (24), Lasting Inspiration (26), Ruin (27), Hellball (28)
    • Enhancements: at least 41 APs into SS for tier-5s & capstone (I would go for all sonic SLAs); at least 5 APs into human for +1 CHA and 10% heal amp; I would also put at least 11 APs into SB for Fast Movement and defensive benefits like Dodge bonuses (inc. Uncanny Dodge) and perhaps Elegant Footwork. Beyond that is up to you.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by unbongwah View Post
    You're in luck, as Turbine just added a 3rd bard PrE (Swashbuckler) and revised Spellsinger & Warchanter. While SB has gobbled up the lion's share of attention, SS now provides bigger DC bonuses as well as sonic & Enchantment SLAs, making a pure caster bard a lot more viable than it was before. Unfortunately the builder hasn't been updated yet, so you have to put your bard together by hand.

The main drawback is a lack of feats on a pure bard. Presuming human bard, that's 8 heroic and 3 epic feats, plus 2 ED feats. So what to do with them? At a minimum, I would take Quicken, Heighten, and at least one Spell Focus (Evocation and/or Enchantment). If you wish to use sonic spells as well as the ED SLAs, I'd take Maximize & Empower. If you want to focus on Enchantment spells, taking all 3 Spell Pen feats is a good idea. If you want to be a healer, Emp Heal is an obvious choice; and I always take Inspire Excellence on any bard 15+ build I make. Force of Personality, Extend & Enlarge are nice but not necessary.

So here's one option for a caster bard with a mix of DPS, CC, and heals:
    • Stats: max CHA, good CON, enough INT for sufficient skill pts depending on what you want, the rest are up to you
    • Skills: max Concentration, Perform, Spellcraft, UMD - anything else is up to you
    • Feats: Max (1), Quik (1), Emp (3), Heighten (6), Emp Heal (9), Spell Focus (12), Spell Pen (15), Gtr Spell Pen (18), Inspire Excellence (21), epic Spell Pen (24), Lasting Inspiration (26), Ruin (27), Hellball (28)
    • Enhancements: at least 41 APs into SS for tier-5s & capstone (I would go for all sonic SLAs); at least 5 APs into human for +1 CHA and 10% heal amp; I would also put at least 11 APs into SB for Fast Movement and defensive benefits like Dodge bonuses (inc. Uncanny Dodge) and perhaps Elegant Footwork. Beyond that is up to you.
    Thanks so much for helping me! So I guess if I wanted to make the most out of being a Bard, choosing human would be the better racial choice? I was looking into drow as it had +2 to CHA and INT, but if having extra feats would be beneficial then choosing human would be perfectly fine with me.

I'm not exactly familiar with the epic feats, heroics, etc so I'm not entirely sure how they work.

The one worry I have about making a new character is the fact that messing up spells, feats, and enchantments would have a huge negative impact on my character's overall effectiveness. Would there be a way to reset them in case I do mess up? (assuming it's available for players who can't really spend that much irl money)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimaetus View Post
    What are the sources of AC? I'm at level 18 with just 62 now with a 55% defend chance, Never played a toon where I was ever concerned with it.
    Stat values assuming +12 from sources (Items/Ship buffs/etc. IE: Dex base 18 + 9 Item + 1 Exceptional + 2 Ship buff is easy to get and requires no special gear)

Code:
    AC: 103 (Assuming Paired Parry stacks multiplicativly)
    +10 Base
    +9 Dexterity (18 Base + 12 Bonuses - 2 Earth Stance)
    +7 Wisdom (12 Base + 12 Bonuses)
    +10 Natural Armor (Items)
    +10 Armor Bonus (Items)
    +11 Enhancement Bonus (Items)
    +10 Deflection Bonus (Items)
    +1? Paladin Aura
    +6 if you twist Lithe instead of Healing Spring
    +3 Shield of Whirling Steel (Tempest)
    +5 if you swap Resilient Defense III (+3 Saves) for Bulwark Aura

+20% Earth Stance
    +5% Potential AC from Paired Parry (If you don't want the damage)

This is much easier to raise if you want to use a better ED, like Unyielding Sentinel.

Edit: If you were unyielding sentinel you could get the following:
    AC: 136 (Assuming Paired Parry stacks multiplicativly)
    +10 Base
    +9 Dexterity (18 Base + 12 Bonuses - 2 Earth Stance)
    +7 Wisdom (12 Base + 12 Bonuses)
    +10 Natural Armor (Items)
    +10 Armor Bonus (Items)
    +11 Enhancement Bonus (Items)
    +10 Deflection Bonus (Items)
    +1? Paladin Aura
    +6 if you twist Lithe instead of Healing Spring
    +3 Shield of Whirling Steel (Tempest)
    +5 if you swap Resilient Defense III (+3 Saves) for Bulwark Aura
    +5 Unbreakable
    +15 Hardened
    +6 Ship Buffs

+20% Earth Stance
    +5% AC from Paired Parry (Twist this instead of Improved Power Attack)

And just for fun, if you had a ton of past lives and took Combat Expertise, AND had +14 stats from gear instead of +12 you could gain another 

+1 Enchant Armor (Arti PL)
    +2 Stats from Completionist
    +2 stats from better gear
    +36 for 12x Martial Epic Past Lives
    +10% Combat Expertise

for a total of 206 AC. Yay.
    Last edited by Varinon; 08-08-2014 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Stuck everything in code so it was less space-hoggy
    - Deleras has gotten much shorter than I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaur View Post
    Hello, i'd like a first life rogue build (28 pts) it could be ANY race, doesn't need to be pure rogue

I want to play it with daggers/kukris/rapiers and do good dps (sneak attacks?), but also getting all the traps

thanks for the help
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.19.03
    DDO Character Planner Home Page

Level 28 Lawful Good Human Male
    (20 Rogue \ 8 Epic)

Starting
    Abilities Base Stats
    (28 Point) (Level 1)
    Strength 8
    Dexterity 16
    Constitution 15
    Intelligence 16
    Wisdom 8
    Charisma 8

Level 1 (Rogue)
    Skill: Balance (+4)
    Skill: Bluff (+4)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+4)
    Skill: Disable Device (+4)
    Skill: Haggle (+4)
    Skill: Heal (+1.5)
    Skill: Hide (+4)
    Skill: Move Silently (+4)
    Skill: Open Lock (+4)
    Skill: Search (+4)
    Skill: Spot (+4)
    Skill: Tumble (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+4)
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Toughness
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 2 (Rogue)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Bluff (+1)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+1)
    Skill: Disable Device (+1)
    Skill: Haggle (+1)
    Skill: Heal (+0.5)
    Skill: Hide (+1)
    Skill: Move Silently (+1)
    Skill: Open Lock (+1)
    Skill: Search (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)

Level 3 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Precision

Level 4 (Rogue)
    Ability Raise: DEX

Level 5 (Rogue)

Level 6 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness

Level 7 (Rogue)

Level 8 (Rogue)

Level 9 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Level 10 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Improved Evasion

Level 11 (Rogue)

Level 12 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons

Level 13 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Opportunist

Level 14 (Rogue)

Level 15 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Level 16 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Skill Mastery

Level 17 (Rogue)

Level 18 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons

Level 19 (Rogue)

Level 20 (Rogue)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Improved Sneak Attack

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Ability Raise: INT
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Great Intelligence

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Toughness

Level 27 (Epic)

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting
    Yeela & Melyssa - The Shiradi Sisters - FvS Healers
    Xylah - The Sniper - Pally Arcane Archer
    Redsonjah - Peacekeeper DPS

YouTube

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stinging_Bee View Post
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.19.03

Level 28 Lawful Good Human Male
    (20 Rogue \ 8 Epic)

Starting
    Abilities Base Stats
    (28 Point) (Level 1)
    Strength 8
    Dexterity 16
    Constitution 15
    Intelligence 16
    Wisdom 8
    Charisma 8

Level 1 (Rogue)
    Skill: Balance (+4)
    Skill: Bluff (+4)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+4)
    Skill: Disable Device (+4)
    Skill: Haggle (+4)
    Skill: Heal (+1.5)
    Skill: Hide (+4)
    Skill: Move Silently (+4)
    Skill: Open Lock (+4)
    Skill: Search (+4)
    Skill: Spot (+4)
    Skill: Tumble (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+4)
    Feat: (Human Bonus) Toughness
    Feat: (Selected) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 2 (Rogue)
    Skill: Balance (+1)
    Skill: Bluff (+1)
    Skill: Diplomacy (+1)
    Skill: Disable Device (+1)
    Skill: Haggle (+1)
    Skill: Heal (+0.5)
    Skill: Hide (+1)
    Skill: Move Silently (+1)
    Skill: Open Lock (+1)
    Skill: Search (+1)
    Skill: Spot (+1)
    Skill: Use Magic Device (+1)

Level 3 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Precision

Level 4 (Rogue)

Level 5 (Rogue)

Level 6 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Toughness

Level 7 (Rogue)

Level 8 (Rogue)

Level 9 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Level 10 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Improved Evasion

Level 11 (Rogue)

Level 12 (Rogue)

Level 13 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Rogue Bonus) Opportunist

Level 14 (Rogue)

Level 15 (Rogue)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Weapon Fighting

Level 16 (Rogue)

Level 17 (Rogue)

Level 18 (Rogue)

Level 19 (Rogue)

Level 20 (Rogue)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Improved Sneak Attack

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Toughness

Level 27 (Epic)

Level 28 (Epic)
    Thank you very much for making this
    I have some questions tho,
    I see you're not taking Weapon Finesse, isn't it necessary since we have no STR at all? or does Precision solves that problem?
    I see you take toughness twice, are rogues really that lacking of HP?
    Is human worth it just for the extra feat? i was thinking maybe a drow would work and go 10/17/14/17/10/8 (since all level ups go to dex i'd end up with 21 and int from enhancements would get me 21 too)

Thank you very much for making this
    I have some questions tho,
    I see you're not taking Weapon Finesse, isn't it necessary since we have no STR at all? or does Precision solves that problem?
    I see you take toughness twice, are rogues really that lacking of HP?
    Is human worth it just for the extra feat? i was thinking maybe a drow would work and go 10/17/14/17/10/8 (since all level ups go to dex i'd end up with 21 and int from enhancements would get me 21 too)
    The Assassin PrE Cores give you DEX to attack (@ level 1) and damage (@ level 3) with daggers & kukris, plus an expanded crit profile to both in the tier 5 "Knife Specialization" enhancement (@ level 12). That lets you skip Weapon Finesse as long as you stick to daggers & kukris - which you should on this build. Daggers end up being much better, but there are times when it is nice to have Kukris as a fallback when you need to do Slash damage for some reason.

Actually Toughness is there 3 times, including once in the epic levels. I think it's overkill, but having healed my share of Rogues I do consider them to be the squishiest class. YMMV.

If nothing else consider swapping the Toughness taken as an Epic Destiny Feat over to Perfect Single Weapon Fighting. Assuming that it works with Lethality from the Assassin tree it should be a decent addition.

You need DEX 21 at level 21 to qualify for the Improved Sneak Attack epic feat. Only your base attribute, level up points, and tomes count towards that 21. After that the rest of the points are going into INT to improve your Assassinate DC (plus other Rogue skills & abilities, but mainly for that one DC). Drow works fine and you can drop to 4 level-ups in DEX and increase to 3 level-ups in INT. The 10/17/14/17/10/8 split leaves you a little lower on skills, but you can reduce Heal or Haggle without sacrificing much. I might suggest STR 8 / DEX 17 / CON 14 / INT 18 / WIS 8 / CHA 10 instead.

Ideally you would also save up to buy a +1 DEX tome for the AH. You should be able to afford one easily by level 20, especially on a build with high Haggle like this one, and that would let you switch one of the level-up attribute points from DEX to INT to push the Assassinate DC up a little bit more.

I would also suggest against Lawful Good. IIRC it is the default on the builder and I think Stinging Bee probably just didn't change it. Any of True Neutral, Neutral Good, or Chaotic Good should work out better IMO; all have pros and cons.
    Sarlona resident (PureMouse, PlushMouse, [& other little mice], Cryosite)
    Former lurker/resident of Argonessen (Shyelle, Cheyelle, Moonsparkle)

"The first thing you need to do when considering a halfling thrower build, is learn how to bend halflings correctly so that they return." - amnota/Trelaf of Thelanis

A couple more points:

Human also gives you Human Damage Boost, which you can stack with your Rogue Haste Boost for a really nasty burst of damage, and +10% Healing Amplification. Both are fairly valuable IMO.

Halfling is a decent choice too. You can swap the Toughness for their Dragonmark which will give your a more reliable self-healing ability. You do lose out on skillpoints (-1 per level) and possibly an Assassination DC (-1 INT = -0 or -1 DC depending on even/odd breaks), and have to find the AP to spare to pick up the better versions of the Dragonmark, but it can help a lot to keep you alive especially in heroic levels.

"The first thing you need to do when considering a halfling thrower build, is learn how to bend halflings correctly so that they return." - amnota/Trelaf of Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by Ramidus View Post
    So I guess if I wanted to make the most out of being a Bard, choosing human would be the better racial choice? I was looking into drow as it had +2 to CHA and INT, but if having extra feats would be beneficial then choosing human would be perfectly fine with me.
    Well, drow get +2 INT, but humans get extra skill pts already, so that's a wash. +4 CHA +1 Enchantment DCs or +1 CHA, an extra feat & heal amp: in the long run I think the extra feat is more valuable, but either race is fine. If you go drow, I would probably drop Empower or Emp Heal.
    I'm not exactly familiar with the epic feats, heroics, etc so I'm not entirely sure how they work.
    On the presumption you haven't played since MotU came out, a brief primer on epics:
    • The first 20 levels are heroic and function the way they always have: i.e., every time you level you pick a class trainer you want to level in. Epic lvls (21-28) are classless: everyone gets the same generic bonuses, inc. 3 epic feat slots (which can go towards regular or epic-only feats), two more stat pts, and two ED feat slots.
    • Epic Destinies were introduced with MotU and provide another way of customizing your build. You can think of them as "Epic Prestige Enhancements," except you're not restricted by your class(es) - at least not permanently. When you hit lvl 20, you pick your initial ED; which Spheres you can access depends on which classes you have at least 6 lvls in. [E.g., a pure bard has to start in the Arcane Sphere; but a bard 14 / rgr 6 can start in Arcane or Primal Spheres.] As you level your EDs, you also gain Fate Points which are used to open Twists of Fate; you also gain access to adjacent EDs allowing you to move thru the ED Spheres, almost like a board game.

As a bard, you would most likely start with the Fatesinger ED, but from there you can move into other EDs. In particular, have a look at Draconic Incarnation and Exalted Angel, as there are a number of CHA-based abilities in both.
    The one worry I have about making a new character is the fact that messing up spells, feats, and enchantments would have a huge negative impact on my character's overall effectiveness. Would there be a way to reset them in case I do mess up?
    All new chars should start with a free Lesser Heart of Wood in their inventory, which allows you to perform one Lesser Reincarnation. Enhancements can be reset at any time; it costs plat, but there's no time limit on how often you can do it. Spell swaps can be done at bard trainers: you either pay for them or use a Blood of Dragons. Feat swaps can be performed by Fred.
    Semi-retired Build Engineer. Everything was better back in our day. Get off my lawn.

Presuming we're talking F2P races, I prefer halfling to human for +2 DEX and extra SA in the racial tree, but either is fine. See also my Mechassin thread.

Community Member

Well, drow get +2 INT, but humans get extra skill pts already, so that's a wash. +4 CHA +1 Enchantment DCs or +1 CHA, an extra feat & heal amp: in the long run I think the extra feat is more valuable, but either race is fine. If you go drow, I would probably drop Empower or Emp Heal.

On the presumption you haven't played since MotU came out, a brief primer on epics:
    • The first 20 levels are heroic and function the way they always have: i.e., every time you level you pick a class trainer you want to level in. Epic lvls (21-28) are classless: everyone gets the same generic bonuses, inc. 3 epic feat slots (which can go towards regular or epic-only feats), two more stat pts, and two ED feat slots.
    • Epic Destinies were introduced with MotU and provide another way of customizing your build. You can think of them as "Epic Prestige Enhancements," except you're not restricted by your class(es) - at least not permanently. When you hit lvl 20, you pick your initial ED; which Spheres you can access depends on which classes you have at least 6 lvls in. [E.g., a pure bard has to start in the Arcane Sphere; but a bard 14 / rgr 6 can start in Arcane or Primal Spheres.] As you level your EDs, you also gain Fate Points which are used to open Twists of Fate; you also gain access to adjacent EDs allowing you to move thru the ED Spheres, almost like a board game.

As a bard, you would most likely start with the Fatesinger ED, but from there you can move into other EDs. In particular, have a look at Draconic Incarnation and Exalted Angel, as there are a number of CHA-based abilities in both.

All new chars should start with a free Lesser Heart of Wood in their inventory, which allows you to perform one Lesser Reincarnation. Enhancements can be reset at any time; it costs plat, but there's no time limit on how often you can do it. Spell swaps can be done at bard trainers: you either pay for them or use a Blood of Dragons. Feat swaps can be performed by Fred.
    Ah, that makes sense. I guess I'll make a human since having an extra feat is always nice to have.

What is your opinion on starting Swashbuckler first and putting points in it till I max Resonate Arms and then branching off into Spellsinger? Doing so would help me level with more ease and then later on I can just reset.

Community Member

Default Holly Took - D'Maggiore ...Halfling Bard / Sorcerer / Barbarian

Hi Everyone

I have this character I have been playing named Holly. She is a 32 point build, currently 5 levels of Bard, 3 levels of Sorcerer and 2 levels of Barbarian. She is currently level 10, but I have lost my focus for her as I have not played in over 2 years. When I built her I do know that I wanted to take advantage of Halfling crossbow usage. She has a feat for exotic weapon ...repeating heavy crossbow. So far she has worked well, as long as she is not the main tank in a group. I feel she is best as support. I maxed Charisma at startup with 19 and started wisdom at 8. I also added a +2 Tome for stats. I anticipate that most will find fault with her design, but I would like to make a plan for her. Right now my main thought process was to add 5 more Bard levels and 3 more Sorcerer levels. I am debating Barbarian at all, some have suggested getting rid of Barbarian and switch to Rogue. Either way i want to make a plan that lets her contribute if i start to play more. I have a level 18 Sorcerer so i have access to good equipment. Her repeating heavy crossbows are all top flight.

Tanya

2015 DDO Players Council Sebastrd's Avatar

Default Help me Unbongwah Kenobi; you're my only hope!

Wanted: EE capable with the following restrictions

First life (32 pt), Single Destiny
    +3 tomes, +4 if absolutely necessary
    Trap Skills preferred

Assume any gear is available if required. Challenge issued!
    Astreya the Unturning

It's always a shame when the hammer of poor design choices smashes the fun of player tactical adaptation.

Community Member

Code:
    Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 04.20.02

Level 28 Lawful Good Halfling Female
    (8 Fighter \ 6 Paladin \ 6 Monk \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 364
    Spell Points: 170 
    BAB: 18\18\23\28\28
    Fortitude: 23
    Reflex: 14
    Will: 13

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (28 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             16                    27
    Dexterity            10                    10
    Constitution         14                    14
    Intelligence          8                     8
    Wisdom                8                     8
    Charisma             14                    14

Tomes Used
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 20

Level 1 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Cleave
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack

Level 2 (Paladin)
    Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Sovereign Host

Level 3 (Paladin)
    Feat: (Selected) Least Dragonmark of Healing

Level 4 (Paladin)
    Ability Raise: STR

Level 5 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Great Cleave

Level 6 (Paladin)
    Feat: (Selected) Maximize Spell
    Enhancement: Halfling - Halfling Luck (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Jorasco Dragonmark Focus (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Jorasco Dragonmark Focus (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Jorasco Dragonmark Focus (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Cunning (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Lesser Dragonmark of Healing (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Break Out The Leeches (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Guile (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Greater Dragonmark of Healing (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Fiendslayer I (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Turning (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Smite (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Bastion of Purity (Rank 1)

Level 7 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Two Handed Fighting

Level 8 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons

Level 9 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Empower Healing Spell

Level 10 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Critical: Slashing Weapons

Level 11 (Fighter)

Level 12 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Improved Two Handed Fighting
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons

Level 13 (Fighter)

Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Spiritual Bond (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strike With No Thought (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Extra Action Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Heavy Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Haste Boost (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Tactics (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Weapon Meditation (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Critical Accuracy (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Shattering Strike (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Strength (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Keen Edge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - One With The Blade (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Deadly Strike (Rank 1)

Level 15 (Monk)
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Two Handed Fighting
    Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Harmonious Balance: Fists of Light

Level 16 (Monk)

Level 17 (Monk)

Level 18 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Improved Sunder
    Feat: (Selected) Master of Forms

Level 19 (Paladin)

Level 20 (Paladin)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Courage of Heaven (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Vigor of Life (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Holy Bastion (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Divine Righteousness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Ninja Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Shadow Veil (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Sneak Attack Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Sneak Attack Training (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Fists of Iron (Rank 1)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Stunning Blow

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: Perfect Two Handed Fighting

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: First Blood
    Ftr 8 is for feats & Keen Edge / One w/Blade; monk 6 is for the feats (inc. Adept of Forms) and Shadow Form (25% Incorporeality); pal 6 is for Unyielding Sovereignty (free heal once every 10 mins.) and Sacred D. defensive stance, which also boosts your Pos Spellpower. You lose Power Surge, which is unfortunate, but I wanted to emphasize the survivability on this build, hence the extra monk & pally lvls.

You'll need to slot Devotion somewhere to add oomph to your DMs. At lower lvls, look for weapons for red augment slots you can use: e.g., Sword of the Thirty, Whirlwind, Xuum. Adherent's Pendant is also a decent choice.

EDIT: it's also easy to switch this to SWF instead by taking those feats instead of THF. Just remember you need 7 ranks of Balance to take GSWF, so put some monk skill pts into it.
    As sick as this build was, I've been looking into other options, because Power Surge is amazing and I love it. So, I've been messing around with this while I get to my 36 point build. Right now, I'm liking running as a Centered TWF Halfling, going 12 Fighter, 6 Paladin, 2 Monk. Note that I'm using the tomes I happen to have. I might get around to farming EH VoN 3 for some better ones, depends on how I'm feeling about my current build at endgame.

Here's what I've been working with:

Code:

Yeezus  
    Level 20 Lawful Good Halfling Female 
    (12 Fighter / 6 Paladin / 2 Monk) 
    Hit Points: 340 
    Spell Points: 50 

BAB: 19/19/24/29/29 
    Fortitude: 28 
    Reflex: 17 
    Will: 13 

Starting    Feat/Enhancement 
    Abilities    Base Stats    Modified Stats 
    (36 Point)    (Level 1)      (Level 20) 
    Strength           16                24 
    Dexterity          10                11 
    Constitution       16                18 
    Intelligence       12                15 
    Wisdom              8                 8 
    Charisma           14                15 

Tomes Used 
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 1 
    +1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 1 
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 1 
    +3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 1 
    +1 Tome of Charisma used at level 1 

Starting      Feat/Enhancement 
                 Base Skills  Modified Skills 
    Skills       (Level 1)      (Level 20) 
    Balance            3              5.5 
    Bluff              2              2 
    Concentration      8              22 
    Diplomacy          2              2 
    Disable Device     n/a            n/a 
    Haggle             2              2 
    Heal               1              30 
    Hide               0              4 
    Intimidate         2              5 
    Jump               8              29 
    Listen             -1             1 
    Move Silently      0              2 
    Open Lock          n/a            n/a 
    Perform            n/a            n/a 
    Repair             2              2 
    Search             2              2 
    Spellcraft         2              2 
    Spot               -1             -1 
    Swim               4              7 
    Tumble             1              3 
    Use Magic Device   4              13 

Level 1 (Monk) 
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Bard 
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Ranger 

Level 2 (Fighter) 
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Slashing Weapons 

Level 3 (Paladin) 
    Feat: (Deity) Follower of the Sovereign Host 

Level 4 (Fighter) 
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Two Handed Fighting 

Level 5 (Fighter) 

Level 6 (Fighter) 
    Feat: (Selected) Adept of Forms 

Level 7 (Fighter) 

Level 8 (Paladin) 

Level 9 (Monk) 
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Toughness 

Level 10 (Paladin) 

Level 11 (Paladin) 

Level 12 (Fighter) 

Level 13 (Fighter) 

Level 14 (Fighter) 
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Handed Fighting 

Level 15 (Paladin) 

Level 16 (Paladin) 

Level 17 (Fighter) 

Level 18 (Fighter) 
    Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms 
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Handded Fighting 

Level 19 (Fighter) 

Level 20 (Fighter) 
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Slashing Weapons 
    Enhancement: Halfling - Acrobatic (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Halfling - Acrobatic (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Halfling - Nimble Reaction (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Halfling - Nimble Reaction (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Reed in the Wind (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Exemplar (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Conditioning (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Conditioning (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Conditioning (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Heavy Blades (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Power Surge (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Agility (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Agility (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Agility (Rank 3) 
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Toughness (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defensive Mastery (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Stalwart Defender (Ftr) - Stalwart Defensive Mastery (Rank 2) 
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Hunter of the Dead I (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Courage of Heaven (Rank 1) 
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Attack Boost (Rank 1)
    I just whipped this up in the DDO character generator, and I like the general idea. What I'm going for is sort of like buffed up version of the Evasion Paladin. I really enjoyed the playstyle, and I wanted more damage while retaining the self heals and the combo of evasion and the pally CHA to saves. The reason I didn't just copy the Cetus build is because I need pally 4, at least. And the reason I didn't stop at pally 4 is because....I don't know, everyone seems to be on 12/6/2's.

HOWEVER

I totally suck and I'm sure I gimped it in some way. So any kind of help would be awesome. For example, do I prioritize Weapon Spec, Focus or the TWF line? My first instinct is to say damage, but I'm not sure. Also, I guarantee the enhancements suck. I've never made a fighter before, or even tried to make a build before, and I threw them together in like 10 minutes.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastrd View Post
    Wanted: EE capable with the following restrictions

First life (32 pt), Single Destiny
    +3 tomes, +4 if absolutely necessary
    Trap Skills preferred

Assume any gear is available if required. Challenge issued!
    My daughters and I are playing the following in our trio that you may want to look at (we are having a blast):

- Shiradi-Warcannon : WarForged 11Wiz/6Monk/3Rogue (lots of AoE damage & mostly full trap skills & great self full 'heals');

- Meteor-Shower-I : Halfling 12Monk/5Wiz/3Rogue (higher single target DPS for Bosses & bare minimum trap skills);

Both builds above have very good DPS (though very different types of DPS) and very good mitigation for EE including:

• - Range: They kite if they get too much aggro to avoid damage;
    • - Movement: both builds have multiple Monk speed feats though the halfling has twice as many and Abundant Step. That being said the Warcannon has -50% speed on mobs on demand via Ice Storm so relatively is even faster when needed;
    • - Evasion: Both builds have at least Evasion and very high Dex & the Halfling has Improved Evasion;
    • - max Concealment: Both can sustain Displacement for 50% mitigation; The Warcannon shrouds bosses with Cloudkill to get max there also (20%) and the Halfling can slot Obscuring Mist for 20% on Bosses;
    • - max Incorporeal-ability: Both have Shadow Veil for 25% Incorp and the Halfling gets perma-25% when maxed out on destiny;
    • - good Dodge: They may be able to max dodge (not sure if they can max dodge as I epic Reincarnated immediately and haven't stayed at cap);
    • - CC: Both have deception & improved deception causing mobs to constantly turn around and shoot the other way and the Warcannon has lots of other CC (IceStorm/Shiradix2/Meteor gem/Celestia/etc);
    • Edit: Arcane Barrier: Both have have the passive protection when HP drop below 50% they are immediately protected by an Arcane Barrier that reduces all incoming damage by 25% for the next 20 seconds & this effect can trigger as often as every 90 seconds.

Play-style-wise we have the WarCannon go in and get initial sight aggro and AoE to keep most of the aggro and then the Halfling serial kills the mobs one by one trying to minimize her aggro. I can tell when she targets a mob as they drop at least twice as fast as when I am on them by myself...

If you don't like the "Superior WF race" but aren't against playing Halflings and EE taps are a priority then you may want try the following instead as it should be able to max traps easily:

- Meteor-Shower-II : Halfling 9Rogue/6Monk/5Wiz (should have much better trap skills);

We haven't played the II version as the originator said it only beats the I version on DPS by 5-10% and we liked the Improved Evasion and Abundant Step in the 1st version... Our halfling can't really get traps with her 3 levels of Rogue but then again I focused her on DPS and minimizing aggro and didn't worry about traps on her because I have max trap skills and gear. That being said I pretty much maxed my trap skills with only 3 levels of Rogue on the WarCannon so maybe the Halfling Meteor I can also if you build for it...

Regarding EE I am on my second life (currently at 25 again) on the Warcannon and did many guild EE runs with him and he did fine and while we often zerg I did do traps when the guild wanted me to...
    Last edited by Nodoze; 08-18-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: edit: added arcane barrier...

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoze View Post
    [Shuriken thrower build info and personal experiences]
    Good call on builds that satisfy the requirement, and I have appreciated your personal feedback on the comparative strengths of the options in those threads and here. I have one minor quibble/question RE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodoze View Post
    [....]max Concealment: Both can sustain Displacement for 50% mitigation; The Warcannon shrouds bosses with Cloudkill to get max there also (20%)[....]
    To the best of my knowledge, the level 1 spell "Obscuring Mist" also provides a 20% Concealment effect that works on bosses too. It has a shorter duration than Cloudkill and does no damage, but it ought to allow the Meteor Shower builds the same Concealment benefit versus bosses. This is one reason quoted in support of taking a caster splash on some builds, and IIRC is also a reason why people sometime recommend keeping any Obscuring Mist clickies you find.

Quote Originally Posted by 01bethdefranco View Post
    I have this character I have been playing named Holly. She is a 32 point build, currently 5 levels of Bard, 3 levels of Sorcerer and 2 levels of Barbarian. She is currently level 10, but I have lost my focus for her as I have not played in over 2 years. When I built her I do know that I wanted to take advantage of Halfling crossbow usage. She has a feat for exotic weapon ...repeating heavy crossbow. So far she has worked well, as long as she is not the main tank in a group. I feel she is best as support. I maxed Charisma at startup with 19 and started wisdom at 8. I also added a +2 Tome for stats. I anticipate that most will find fault with her design, but I would like to make a plan for her. Right now my main thought process was to add 5 more Bard levels and 3 more Sorcerer levels. I am debating Barbarian at all, some have suggested getting rid of Barbarian and switch to Rogue. Either way i want to make a plan that lets her contribute if i start to play more. I have a level 18 Sorcerer so i have access to good equipment. Her repeating heavy crossbows are all top flight.
    A halfling bard/sorc/barb who uses crossbows? Is this a PnP character you tried to recreate or did you lose a bet?

Okay, let's back up: what do you really want to be good at with this build? Is it ranged DPS? If so and you want to stick w/repeaters, you'll want to add rog and/or arty to your build, for reasons I discuss in this post (namely getting INT-to-dmg). Fortunately, you should have a free LR +20 in your inventory. Unfortunately, since you're already a triple-classed build, you can't swap in a new class without swapping out all your levels in another class first. Do you remember what order you leveled your classes? That will affect your LR options. [And do you have arty unlocked?]

Or are you willing to give up repeaters and switch to melee? Swashbucklers have a lot going for them right now while still offering the option of going CHA-based.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturySC View Post
    I totally suck and I'm sure I gimped it in some way. So any kind of help would be awesome. For example, do I prioritize Weapon Spec, Focus or the TWF line? My first instinct is to say damage, but I'm not sure. Also, I guarantee the enhancements suck. I've never made a fighter before, or even tried to make a build before, and I threw them together in like 10 minutes.
    TWF w/rapiers (use 2H weapons until lvl 7 or 8) and based on the tomes you listed.
    Code:

Level 28 Lawful Good Halfling Female
    (12 Fighter \ 6 Paladin \ 2 Monk \ 8 Epic) 
    Hit Points: 400
    Spell Points: 170 
    BAB: 19\19\24\29\29
    Fortitude: 25
    Reflex: 18
    Will: 14

Starting          Feat/Enhancement
    Abilities        Base Stats          Modified Stats
    (36 Point)       (Level 1)             (Level 28)
    Strength             15                    26
    Dexterity            16                    17
    Constitution         14                    16
    Intelligence          9                    12
    Wisdom                8                     8
    Charisma             16                    17

Tomes Used
    +1 Tome of Strength used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Dexterity used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Constitution used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Intelligence used at level 2
    +1 Tome of Charisma used at level 2
    +2 Tome of Strength used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Constitution used at level 6
    +2 Tome of Intelligence used at level 6
    +3 Tome of Intelligence used at level 10

Level 1 (Monk)
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Bard
    Feat: (Past Life) Past Life: Ranger

Level 2 (Paladin)

Level 3 (Paladin)

Level 4 (Paladin)

Level 5 (Fighter)

Level 6 (Paladin)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Cunning (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Break Out The Leeches (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Halfling - Guile (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Fiendslayer I (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Extra Smite (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Knight of the Chalice (Pal) - Divine Might (Rank 3)

Level 7 (Monk)
    Feat: (Monk Bonus) Two Weapon Fighting

Level 8 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Two Weapon Fighting

Level 9 (Fighter)

Level 10 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons

Level 11 (Fighter)

Level 12 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Two Weapon Fighting
    Feat: (Selected) Maximize Spell

Level 13 (Fighter)

Level 14 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Piercing Weapons

Level 15 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Selected) Adept of Forms

Level 16 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Greater Weapon Focus: Piercing Weapons

Level 17 (Fighter)

Level 18 (Fighter)
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Stunning Blow

Level 19 (Paladin)

Level 20 (Paladin)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Focus: Light Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Power Surge (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Kensei Weapon Specialization: Light Blades (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - Critical Damage (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Kensei (Ftr) - A Good Death (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Holy Bastion (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Divine Righteousness (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Sacred Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Extra Lay on Hands (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Durable Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Sacred Defender (Pal) - Resilient Defense (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Ninja Spy (Mnk) - Acrobatic (Rank 3)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 1)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 2)
    Enhancement: Shintao (Mnk) - Deft Strikes (Rank 3)

Level 21 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Grandmaster of Forms

Level 22 (Epic)

Level 23 (Epic)

Level 24 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Overwhelming Critical

Level 25 (Epic)

Level 26 (Epic)

Level 27 (Epic)
    Feat: (Selected) Epic: Blinding Speed

Level 28 (Epic)
    Feat: (Epic Destiny) Epic Destiny: First Blood

Community Member

Hi Unbongwah and all

ha that is funny...no I did not lose a bet. And no she was never PnP. I definitely want her to have repeating heavy crossbow. Currently she is level 10: 5 Bard/3 Sorcerer/2 Barbarian. I think I only took Barbarian for toughness. So replacing Barbarian is fine. I do not remember what way i added levels but I have heard that if you multiclass with Rogue, even a splash, then that should be the first class you start with to get extra skills. Basically she is a Bard that heals and buffs with as much range damage as possible from the repeaters. Sorcerer levels give mana ability to heal Warforged. I have access to +3 tomes for all ability scores. Hope this helps....let me know if you need more and how I should start over. I do want to maximize her potential....bet or no. I have never played with Artificer so have no knowledge of the workings or style of that class. Besides the +3 tomes she is a 32 point build.

Tanya
    Last edited by 01bethdefranco; 08-12-2014 at 08:27 PM. Reason: more info

Community Member

Hey, could anyone make a THF focused build? Any mix of classes (no arti nor fvs), any race, i can only make 28 pt builds but i have a +3 str tome for when i hit lvl 11.
    I'll be playing with a static group so i will always have heals, traps and tanking taken care of, so i'd like it to focus on max dps

Thanks

edit: it would be cool if it had some barbarian on it, not necessary, maybe a fighter/monk mix?
    Last edited by Vaur; 08-14-2014 at 01:30 AM.

Page 125 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast