Page 83 of 231 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 4618

Default build for a TR

hiya i have made another post but no one is responding so i came here.

i need a really solid build, focused on DPS and HP if possible, i hate dying cuz low hp

it should be 34 points
    can be any f2p race and class + monk + WF+ Fvs
    (im still thinking about Horc, not sure yet)

if possible ill like to know best gear. and stuff.

I hear that great crossbows and ranged in general are bad in this game, but I don't really care. Even if I'm just making a character on the hope that it'll be viable later, I'd like a optimized great crossbow build. Whatever multiclassing is necessary, thinking mostly ranger and fighter. Melee, I don't mind, but I don't want it to be rounded just to cripple the main point of this character. If there's a build that sounds like this, I wouldn't mind just getting a link. My highest level is a 7 preset fighter, so I'm not really familiar with custom stuff, though I have built a few characters since then.

I can find a couple builds, but the game changes a lot (I heard about sniper being better, but such builds made no mention, probably because they were made in 2010). Something recent/new would help me feel like I'm not totally ****ing up my character by using an old, outdated build.
    Last edited by minic78; 03-05-2011 at 06:35 AM.

Talking 32 pt half-elf wizard

Hey can I get a 32pt half-elf wizard build. Preferrably a pale master but but not a must. As much hp as possible - without endangering the wiz abilities. Should be able to sustain epic quests.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ZedBad View Post
    Hey can I get a 32pt half-elf wizard build. Preferrably a pale master but but not a must. As much hp as possible - without endangering the wiz abilities. Should be able to sustain epic quests.
    thanks
    Stuff like this... there are plenty of pale master builds. Every day.

Sigh... bump. Need some great crossbow love.

There is a recent crossbow build right on the first page which is actually pretty optimized. I think he uses repeaters but that little difference shouldn't matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinco View Post
    There is a recent crossbow build right on the first page which is actually pretty optimized. I think he uses repeaters but that little difference shouldn't matter much.
    I saw that, of course, but I'm not making a ranged to just be a FotM, whatever works character. I guess any great xbow user would be considered a flavor build since it's not effective. If I could make one, I would, but I'm completely clueless as to how to start the character. With rogue, or fighter, or ranger, or maybe even monk? There's not a lot of builds, it seems, completely devoted to the gxbow... so I need help.

I mean, I really don't know. I guess if nobody helps I'll either just replace as well as I can the feats in the xbow sucks build or just start from scratch, and give up any hope on not needing a LR later.
    Last edited by minic78; 03-05-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Community Member

Default Any Ideas for this one?

28 point build. WarForged or Human paladin/fighter intimi-tank.
    i'm thinking like 9pal/11ftr? with prestige in syberis and stelwert defender.
    thought to make him as a decent solo but really shines in groups....at least in my head what do others think?

Community Member The_Metal_Monster's Avatar

Could you build a 28 pt build w/ no tomes cleric focused on healing and combat casting.
    Any race except for the helf or horc and no monk or fvs.
    I want the build to be able to be a nannybot when there is a tough quest/raid and be effective with offense/CC.
    Splashes are fine.
    I would also like enough UMD to use a wand when my magic runs out.
    Thank you in advance.
    Flazer of Ghallanda Lv 6 Drow Ranger Officer: PD Halls of Valhalla, Giantslayer of Ghallanda Lv 5 Warforged Fighter Leader: The Knights of The Forge

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Thanks for all the fish!
    Now I really can't wit for slots to go on sale again!

What do you think of a 34 point (single tr) spellswordish build? Using scims as weapons. It doesn't need to tank, or be casting heavy, nor roguish. But I was thinking decent enough to hit, decent ac to not get slaughtered, and decent dcs for spells.

I was looking at http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...27#post1292227 and I thought that could be perfect. What do you think?
    What about something more in line with the spellsword pre? Here is info on it: http://www.iourn.com/dnd/classes/pre...spellsword.htm
    Last edited by Seikojin; 03-07-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Question wanted PM build for new player

Hello
    I know there are lots of pm builds out there, but I need a detailed plan for one.
    requrements as followes
    human pm mostly f2p so no tomes till much later in game.
    or is human the right choice?
    would like to be able to levil up fast but not a must.
    32 point build.

mostly need the begining stats, feats*and when to take them), and the ap enhancements I should take *and when), and finnaly what gear I should be looking for at the begining through end game.
    thanks
    Last edited by voidstar2k10; 03-10-2011 at 11:03 AM.

Alright, so I've been browsing around the boards for a HOrc Paladin build to no avail. Either there aren't any, or I'm just too ******** to find them.

Yeah, I know not optimal for the Cha' abilities and clickies, and takes a hit to Int as well, so gets shorted Skill points, but it seems like an interesting option, but I want to make sure my own crunchy short comings don't end up gimping the build.

I've got the 32point build open on all servers, and vets. I grind on my main, so I'm not too worried about long-term end-game viability. THF is prefered (because it free's up feat/stat options that TWF will eat).

Definitive Guide to Bravery Bonuses You've got questions? We've got answers... and bacon.

Well, I have a few insights for a really odd FvS/Barbarian Warforged, but I have no idea how put that in stats and my cash is low for +2 or +3 tomes, I only have to +1 tomes.

The purpose of these FvS/Barbarian Warforged isn't related as spellcaster, of course. But I don't know if should discard the Wis and Cha. The main idea is: get the Bladesworn Transformation AND then Rage as you heart content. A DPS, or maybe, a DPS/Tank with six levels of FvS.

As the Bladesworn get a Profane Bonus, I think he could get the Rage Morale Bonus. And if he gets only 6 levels of FvS, I don't think he REALLY® need a CHA 13.

But that's the main idea. A 32-point Warforged Barbarian/Favored Soul DPS or DPS/Tank who can kick some asses in game. If you like, could you make this build for me?

Thanks for the attention and sorry for my lame engrish.

EDIT: Why FvS and no Paladin levels? Well, I think I could swap some Con and Str for Int and make him Wiz 13 / FvS 6 / Brb 1 to get more spell points. Or I could use straight barbarian at this point. Or I could take some 12 Fighter levels to Kensai Greatsword... it could make easier my life as a TR. This is important too, but I don't know if that is the MAIN IDEA. If that could make your life HARDER, ignore the FvS levels and make Paladin for more BBA.
    Last edited by Kalindush; 03-16-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Community Member

I can't seem to find a half-elf or Warforged Pally. Maybe one is there,but I can't seem to find. I need a 28 point build with only +1 tomes-if any. I want them to be TWF DPS build. It would also be cool if they used scimitars(or Bastard Swords). Added plus if evasion has a place.

Thanks for reading this sorry if its not possible XD

EDIT: Maybe even handwraps.
    Last edited by Sandheart; 03-17-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minic78 View Post
    Stuff like this... there are plenty of pale master builds. Every day.
    not half-elves unfortunately...

Default simple request...not really

ok so there are plenty of PM builds every day <see quote from post before mine>
    I have looked for one and came up with...NOTHING! plenty of posts saying pm build but nothing in it regarding a build plan. nor have I found anything dealing with half-elves.
    so if it isnt to much trouble could someone throw me a bone and give me a idea of what to put into the search slot or put up a link to some?

btw the new forums listing sucks!

Default H/E inimitank FTR w UMD

Currently have a H/E pure fighter on first TR. LVL 11 at the moment. Low 50's intimi skill and can self buff with a bit of gear to around a 24 umd. The goal is to be able to self heal scroll while inimitanking the toughest bosses in the game. I have taken the half elf bard dili feat, and have the Fighter past life as well.

Was looking for input here. I like him so far, a lot actually. He's pretty solo sufficient if I play him smart, can switch to TWF for decent dps when I want, can self heal with wands as I go...

He's a blast to play in groups and raids at level, and I have gotten several requests from others asking about my build, and asking for advice on theirs. ( I have to admit I am not a great builder when we talk, but it has added a lot more people to my friends list!)

Any advice on how to keep this guy going? I don't want to give too much away with what my plan is, more interested in seeing where your imagination takes you, and then discussing.

Hope this pique's your interest! This is one of the few forums I actually read on a fairly regular schedule!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Dusting off my long retired Sorc in advance of the new PrE's Can someone spec out an Earth savant, human 20 sorc build? I know all the info is not out, but spec it based on what is available.
    Thanks!

Community Member

I was wondering if someone knew of a good 32 point warforged build that can solo pretty well, but is also a good addition to a group. Oh and one thing, I would like if it would be possible to take the iron/steel/mith/addy companion line.

Anyway thanks in advance!

Edit: I think I want it to be a wizard solo build, mabye similar to the arcane archeologist build you already made. I just need to know what to change around so I can get the defender companion line, I love the idea fo a warforged wizard who has an iron companion who he can buff and heal.
    Last edited by DreVolker; 03-20-2011 at 06:01 PM.

I want a 28 point Epic playable Clonk that can solo and also heal when in PUG's or guild runs. Ty in advance
    D E S T R U C T I O N
    Sarlona: Solodps,Parlement

Page 83 of 231 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast