Page 58 of 231 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 4618

Attention (Old News): Lifespawn's new build request thread is here. Your requests in this thread will likely go unanswered... Check the linked thread to post your requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderei View Post
    Well you cant have it all in a build, rogue skills, melee/AC skills, caster skills, cut one of these.

What you propbably want is 18Fvs/2Mnk. Its a pretty common build, you see often in the game. Altough I suppose you have neither classes unlocked :-/

Also how many other threads you want to post it in? 3 topics in one forum is close to well not nice IMHO.
    Yeah, I wasn't sure if some of these threads were really checked by anybody anymore. Not all people check all the threads either and I wanted to try to reach out to all the build masters I could.......

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemonte View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't sure if some of these threads were really checked by anybody anymore. Not all people check all the threads either and I wanted to try to reach out to all the build masters I could.......
    Desdemonte, I might reccomend a Halfling Cleric 17/Monk 2/Rogue 1 (Valiance's Solo Cleric Build.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=164323

Excellent Self-healing, great Crowd-Controlling, great Melee, Evasion, Wisdom to AC when unarmored, extra feats, trapskills, and level 9 spells... what's not there to love?

Quote Originally Posted by z0mbyjr View Post
    Desdemonte, I might reccomend a Halfling Cleric 17/Monk 2/Rogue 1 (Valiance's Solo Cleric Build.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=164323

Excellent Self-healing, great Crowd-Controlling, great Melee, Evasion, Wisdom to AC when unarmored, extra feats, trapskills, and level 9 spells... what's not there to love?
    Thanks- that does look like a sweet build, but I don't have Monk yet. Maybe when I get a little further along I'll give this a try. I've never been a fan of Halflings, but I may have to just do it...

Question Bard18/Rogue2 Human Hagglebot 32 points

Hi

I have been looking at a couple of threads and discussions - but could not find exactly what i am looking for.

I am a bit of a casual player, so have only ever had 1 character in the shroud...

That being said..I am interested in a 32 point Human Bard Hagglebot, with 2 splashes of Rogue (to be able to find and disable traps and unlock doors and the evasion of course).

I am prepared to invest in +2 tomes on all stats for him.

I would like the character to be able to be good at CC as well as not too shabby in Melee.

I would presume DEX and CHA should not be neglected - nor INT
    I don't have a character here that will be able to assist him with gear - so this guy will have to go find/grind his own...

Am I expecting too much?
    Thelanis:- Pagodin D'Syrovi

The mighty oak started as a lone nut who stood his ground

Community Member

Default favored soul/ranged/trap monkey!

Would like a unique character. Favored soul for self buff and heals. Ranged combat to do as much damage as possible before engaging in melee and finally able to open locks and disarm stuff.

Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by z0mbyjr View Post
    Attention (Old News): Lifespawn's new build request thread is here. Your requests in this thread will likely go unanswered... Check the linked thread to post your requests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrovi View Post
    -snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by vordosh View Post
    -snip-
    Refer to top quote. Thread has been inactive for a while now. Original build creator [Sigtrent] left a long time ago, and the 'current' build creator [Lifespawn] started a new thread linked to by z0mbyjr
    .:[Aluatris Songsteel - 18 Bard | Elorick - 18 Monk | Daevian - 8 Wizard]:.
    .:[Roleplayer and proud member of the Fellowship of the Golden Night on Thelanis ]:.

Community Member

could you make me a clerc/sorc for pvp
    mostley healing and attack clerc spells
    but the sorc for the spell points and for the fun wiz/sorc buffs you can get.

second build i tested is a barby/sorc i know its stupid because you cant cast when you in rage but before you rage you could throw somes buffs on you and when your out of rage then you can heal and buff your self back up to the state of witch you were in rage.

third build i tryed but failed to make is a monk/rog/pali
    i tryed to mak one for pvp because i think it would have great! saves and styles of fighting

also a rog/fighter for styles of fighting pure combat a build made for the fighting with a twf but with lots of attack like sap stunning blow cleave all thos fun things thanks for your time if you builds theese not much of an outline but still its a challenge

Smile Requesting Build

I don't know about you, but eventually whenever I make a character, I like it early on, but then I begin to get upset with it. I want to play something I like, but at the same time I don't want everyone to ***** at me for no reason. I honestly don't get why people can be so rude.

My current characters are:

4th Fighter/8th Wizard - Drow Elf Spellsword (not in game) but I was making him to be originally a soloist, but after playing him, I realize I can't solo **** with him.

9th Rogue - Drow Elf - I use Heavy Mithral Shields, Mithral Chain Mail or Shirt, and Combat Expertise. I made him to have 50 AC at higher levels, he currently has 42 or 44 AC (44 with Defensive Fighting) and 40+ Search, Disable Device, Open Locks.

6th Paladin - Drow Elf - I use Dual Sunblades, I was originally intending to be a Hunter of the Dead, but after playing him, I realize that he really isn't as powerful as I wanted him to be.

8th Rogue - Drow Elf - I made him with high Dex, he has 29 Dex right now, at 9th, he will have 32, but aparently being an Assassin with insane Dexterity doesn't get what you need, or want.

I like playing Drow, but I also have 32-point builds unlocked. I honestly love the idea of high hitting, but I hate being required to do little more than buff a little, and kill stuff. I hate being required to do something special, and than failing. I love monks, rogues, barbarians, and fighters. If you could design a build that would emphasize this, I would be in your debt. Just tell me what to do, and I'm in your debt.

Community Member

Default Need a build

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a build. I want to make a duel class tempest ranger, prefer elf but others ok. i would like to to be a melee class but still be able to cast healing. i am new to the game and i have a ranger now that im sure i messed up on considering i chose arcane archer instead of tempest. I dont have any of the p2p item/class/race and no tomes. if anyone has any ideas that would be helpful, i would greatly appreciate it.

Does no one read anymore?

Please read the Original Post. Sigtrent stated he be gone. 3 replies on the last page alone stated the same thing. Move along folks, this thread is not getting new builds.

Community Member

Default I hope you can make

I hope you can make a fighting scor. umm i want high saves so i can servive and able to heal. 28pt build only. human perfered or anything else except WF or drow. able to do nice dps good spells for high lvls so i can also blast people. perfered not a 2hand weapon TWF is perfered. good hp and high sp mostly blasting but some buffs so i can stay alive. Hope you can do it.

Thank you
    Burneraj502

I currently have a lvl 13 elf pally. MyDDO is linked in my sig.

I'm afraid that i'll be useless at mid-high to end game. What i want is to be a High AC sword/board tank w/ two hand weapons for DPS.

I've used a +2 everything tome, and I'm going to Greater Reincarnate at 14. I'd like to stay pure pally to 20. Can someone suggest how i should reincarnate to make maximum use of my toon and have the best potential to be viable as a high AC toon?

thanks in advance.

Community Member

Default wizard request

yep, i get the dumb@ss award for the day. thought i was posting in the newer thread thats being (i hope) maintained. sorry
    Last edited by spyder7723; 03-15-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Community Member

nt

All

This thread is no longer being maintained by the OP. Nothing to see here, move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uskathoth View Post
    As opposed to the very sensible killing of hobgoblins and magical wizards. In Pretend-Land.

Community Member

Default a 28 point version of demon hunter - tempest paladin

well i saw the "demon hunter" build made to crimsonhawk or something, that was 10 paladin 6 ranger made with 32 poits at pure dps builds, and i must admit i found it quite interesting, however, i am new to game, and can only make 28 points builds (i dunno if latter on game it will b possible for me to make 32 points one), so, could you make a version of that build, with same level and all, however, using a 28 point build?

a leveling guide on it and list of final gears would help a lot too

thanks very much

edit:
    (sorry saw too late that thread was abandoned =()

Community Member

Cool Wizard/Fighter

Hi.I would like a wizard/fighter build.I only have 28point build and only the basic races and pls dont include any tomes.I would like to get a wizard/fighter build so incase i run out of SP I can melee...I plan to solo 20% of the time and party 80% of the time so I need a good build that gives alot of HP and SP but I can still have a good DPS for teh Fighter...Thanks and Please reply soon.

-Nathan

Default Suggestion plz

Hi, I'm new in DDo, and I got 2 Halfling Rogue one lvl 3 and other lvl 5
    The lvl 3 I am following The Pocket Assassin Build, that I really liked
    And the lvl 5 I am playing for my own, so I really want some suggestion to see How good or Bad I got so far ^^

Giovanne Hargreaves
    Level 5 Lawful Good Halfling Male
    (5 Rogue)
    Hit Points: 50
    Spell Points: 0
    BAB: +3 (sorry dont know how Work Bab till far x.x)
    Fortitude: +3
    Reflex: +11
    Will: +5

Abilities Base Stats
    (28 Point) (Level 5)
    Strength 13
    Dexterity 20
    Constitution 10
    Intelligence 14
    Wisdom 14
    Charisma 10

Base Skills
    Skills (Level 5)
    Balance 9
    Bluff 1
    Concentration 0
    Diplomacy 1
    Disable Device 10
    Haggle 1
    Heal 2
    Hide 22
    Intimidate 0
    Jump 11
    Listen 17
    Move Silently 19
    Open Lock 13
    Perform n/a
    Repair 2
    Search 13
    Spot 13
    Swim 1
    Tumble 10
    Use Magic Device 8

Feats

Halfling Feats
    Heroic Durabillity
    Evasion
    TWF
    Uncunny Dodge
    Sneak Attack
    And the starter ones ^^'

Enhancemets
    Rogue Damage boost I
    Halfling Dextery
    Halfling Cunning
    Halfling Guile
    Rogue Item Defense I
    Rogue Subtle BackStabbing I
    Rogue Sneak Attack Accuracy I
    Rogue Sneak Attack Training II
    Rogue Hide II
    Rogue Move Silently I
    Rogue Dextery I

Items (Equipaments)

x2 +2 Rapiers
    +2 Mithral Brestplate
    Troubleshooter Googles (+3 Spot, Search and Listen)
    Helmet of Listen (listen +5)
    Black Widow Bracers (Armor Bonus +4)
    Ring of Alertness (+3 Move Silently +1 Spot)
    Dexterous Boots (+1 Dex)
    Nimble Hand Set (nimble Grasp [gloves] Nimble Brooch [brooch]) (+1 hit +2 Sneak Attack damage) {Separete Items bonus} nimble Grasp (+3 tumble +5% Striding) Nimble Brooch (+1 Dex Resistence +1)
    Ogre Power Belt (+1 STR)
    Cloak of Elvenkind (+3 hide)
    Moog's ornamet (+1 dex)

-Part Time items- (itens that I put just for some tests like open lock, disable device etc)
    Bracer of Assistance
    Curative Cloak
    Gloves of Scape (+3 Open Lock)
    Googles of Disabiling (+3 disable Device)

"Damage"
    (Both Hads)

+8 [+2 Rapier] 1d6+3 Pierce,Magic 18-20/x2

Well its that I got so... please make the awsers Thank You ^^'

Community Member

Smile Need a battle cleric!

Hey! Can you make a 28-point human battle cleric with TWF using Warhammers and heavy armor. Sorry, im a noob

21. 04-12-2010, 05:33 PM

Reason
    No longer active

Page 58 of 231 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast