Page 52 of 231 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4618
    Community Member

i'm looking for an insane dps kensai / khopesh 32 point build, any suggestions? races, feats, stats, need the whole plan

Requested build, Bladetongue Warchanter
    This is a build to RPG a rapier wielding back-ally conman (rogue) who tried to go clean by becoming a bard . . . but crime lords have other plans for him.

I would like to request a Drow or Halfling rogue with trapskills & solid war-chanter skills & music. I am willing to give up spell penetration and CC to focus on utility spells, heals, & buffs. I would say that the build should be a fairly even level split, weapon finesse TWF to take advantage of the high dex on the rogue side. I have 28 pts to spend, but if you could let me know where to spend the points if I get 32 pt it would be appreciated.

PS Thanks
    Last edited by strath; 11-07-2009 at 12:25 PM.
    Poor grammar bad for you is, leads to the dark side it does.
    -Yoda's Book of Grammar This Is

Community Member

Default Plz make me a HotD pally...

Hi man

Been reading a lot on forum, but can't find a undead killer pally, aka HotD. I know the PrC is gimp, but i just wanna smash skellies and blast undead with holy radiance
    So... here's my request
    Class: pally, either pure (capstone kinda thermatic) or splash 2 figther for extra feats and tower shield prof
    Race: human, just love human versatility
    Style: i see him more sword and board (AC, off tanking) but open to your ideas.
    Weapon: don't care!, sword for everyday killing (i guess) and mace/hammer for skellies.
    Enhancements: would like human healing amp, human versatily, and PrC tree.

That's about it, have fun and THANKS

Community Member

Default I Request a CLERIC Build

I would like a human"If other race would be better OK but prefer humans" cleric that is proficient with war hammers,"Mauls are OK to",can fight well,Buff,and heal well to...If possible can also manage mobs,and but the smack down on the undead.I only have 28pts unlocked,and bought the favored soul....on the Sarloona server I also unlocked Drow.I thank you for your time

Community Member

Default Request:)

I would like a level 20 32 point monk build that is wisdom based you know the whole ocean stance thing and then multi classed as a cleric.If this Idea is plausible I thank you. Thanks for everything so far I think your pretty BA. (Edited)
    Last edited by Relfar; 11-09-2009 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karnokvolrath View Post
    Looking for a little help on this build.

Pigfoot - Halfling
    12/13 rogue - 6 Ranger - 2 Monk/ 2/1 FTR?

Im debating dropping monk because kopesh doesnt fit that well........

This is heavily inspired by two builds -
    Halfmonster - http://community.codemasters.com/for...&postcount=280
    Westside - http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=174696

What im looking for is kopeshs, assasin2/tempest1, and id like dragonmarks

I think im prolly asking for too much, Im not a good builder really so im hoping someone will make this into something great.

well for what you want i'd say the fighter fits better

2 monk feats or 3 ftr feats

dodge
    mobility
    spring attack
    gtwf
    ics
    toughness
    least
    lesser
    greater dragonmarks
    powerattack
    khopesh

going fighter will get you closest but you still have to give up one of these to make it fit if you wanted combat expertise you'd have to give up another of the above.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Fernando has yet to even suggest a nerf of anything.
    Oh and by the way (referring to your sig), we aren't nerfing the Torc.

Quote Originally Posted by Romalin View Post
    Greetings all Ive been playing DDo for just maybe two weeks awesome game ...Um I do not seem to be in sync with any char I have tried to make I scraped a lot of them...I played a priest of Thor in pnp D&D and did fairly well but often would forget my spells that would help me and bull into situations seems I have that trouble here...I am not up to speed on the new editions haven't played in some time..But from what little I have picked up seems the old pantheons are gone is that true for this setting?....is it possible to make a cleric like that?..or at least a cleric that can dole out a decent amount of damage,and still heal,survive battles etc?...I thank you for your time...Be safe all

P.S also I downloaded that character planer/builder program..not sure really how to use it [not to literate with computer stuff] has it any in game bearing on your character or is it merely a tool to help figure out a char?
    first welcome to the game

Secondly if you want to build a melee capable cleric you need to be ready for the stigmata that goes with it people don't like them usually either because they think you won't heal them or sometimes they are jealous of them.

I'd try a paladin first and see how you like it they can heal themselves and use holy smites to do massive damage.

Quote Originally Posted by notroh View Post
    Hi Lifespawn/Sigtreant:

I am 70 an would like to relive some of the old d&d times I had when I was much younger and played in the old tunnels around my home and well as pen & paper and doing this in real life again would not be doable.

My friend notroh has been kind enough to let me post here to ask if you could help. He says he is not a builder of chars. He has also recommend the game as something I might enjoy

I would most likey be soloing as I would not wish to slow anyone down or get them killed.

I conclude that to do many things - I would have to be a multi-class, if I understand what he as told me about the game.

I assume that i would need to heal, detect and disable traps, move very fast and carry a big weapon, if I were to get the most from the game.

Since I have a touch of arthic pain I would not be able to mash a lot of buttons, but 2 to 4 might be workable.

If this is not possible, just say so and I will mark this off of my to do list and move on to something else on my to do list.

I will have notroh check back in a few days to see your response.

Thank you in advance for your time.
    sending a pm for further discussion

Quote Originally Posted by bossk View Post
    Hi all, I am new to DDO and would like to get little help. I started to play with this build

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...37#post1384537

but how to develop it after lvl 14? Should I take more pally lvls (or maybe something else) or just 1 lvl pally should be enough? I want to create soloable buffing/ healing cgar with some dps
    thx for help
    can't use the link you have there it comes up not able to path to it can you tell me how many of what lvls it has ? or try linking it again for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmnax View Post
    Request a build, get a build?

All right...

Any way to have a THF that has enough AC to be feasible end-game? Not horoth tank feasible, just enough to actually avoid taking every hit from trash mobs, while still being able to wield a Two Hander with impunity.
    well the way to do it would be an elven paladin with 2 monk lvls good wisdom and a 26 or more endgame dex so 16 base +2 tome +6 item even +2 excep dex would help to 28

14 wisdom +2 tome+2 excep +6 item=24

10 base
    9 dex
    7 wisdom
    8 ac bracers
    4 rainment
    1 ritual
    5 aura
    4 insight
    5 ce if you went that way
    4 shield wand
    3 barkskin

is a 60 ac even more if you go def of sib

elven because they get the enhancments for falcion which crits often and is a good fit with the build you want.

Quote Originally Posted by DefilerZ View Post
    Ok so this is the build I am looking for but cannot figure out on my own. Currently I only have 28pt chars enabled, so that is a limitation, but I might wait to make the char until I have unlocked 32pt builds if the extra 4 points will make a big difference..

I want a healer bard. Yes you heard me right. Healing is my prime concern. BUT I also want to be able to fight with THF and some buffing as well. CC is lowest on my list. I also have no idea how dragonmarks work but I have read but they would be important for a healing bard.

As for race, I think dwarf would be cool especially because they get auto prof with dwarf axes, but the -2 charisma is making me think this would be a bad idea... If I don't get dwarf axe, what other 2hf weps would I be proficient with without spending a feat? I really need some help with stats/feats/weps/equip. Thanks a bunch guys.

Edit: I wanted to add that I do already have drow unlocked, which helps with having a semi-32 point build, if someone thinks that would be best.

Thanks guys
    well here is the thing the dragonmarks you heard about are only for a halfling which would really help the build in the healing department that being the case thats 3 feats out the door for the dragonmarks.

You want to be a healer so empower healing is a must extend is a must fior haste and good buffs.

thats 5 of your 7 feats on a pure bard mental toughness would be good for more spellpoints and taking the bard prestige class for spellsinger will add more spellpoints aswell that only leaves you with 1 free feat not enough to fit in good fighting feats so you have to use the spell to fight and get your weapon proficiencies with.

last feat either toughness or improved crits slashing.

would be the stats for a 28 point build.

Community Member

I had found a Ranger/Rogue build months ago that I wanted to try out, but alas I can't find it anymore. It was a 28 point Dwarf TWF build using war axes I think. Is there any builds that are similar to this?

Community Member

Hey I'm thinking of trying to make a good endgame and what not build here It's Fighter or Paladin (either way) Dual Khopesh wielding/ Tower Shield/Khopesh (dual for DPS tower and khop for Blocking) char that'll be good for the whole game don't have WF and 32pt is an option:]

Community Member

Default Rogue build

High i am new to the game i am looking to be a rogue i like to be the sneaky one able to find all the traps and pick the locks i am very open on spec just looking for pointers in the right direction i have 32 point build and drow unlocked. would like to be a TWF and like the finesse builds but also do not mind using a bow. again mainly looking for trap/lock aspect of a rogue and would like to be able to do dps so i am not just a trap monkey

Community Member

Default Cleric healbot 34 piont build

Looking forward to a great reincarnate of my healbot human cleric (20 lvls of cleric) unless suggested other wise if I don't need DI

I'll be able to male a 34 point build (32 atm)

Needs:
    MANA MANA MANA
    Healing

Spells I currently use (a lot) other then heals

BB
    Cometfall
    Nimbus
    greater command
    Banish
    Disintegrate

as a Healbot I'd love to be able to have the best damage I could with the build along with decent CC.

Thanx
    Skeve

I found this layout very good for me to understand. The build isn't for me just the way he laid it out

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=210604
    Last edited by CheapToad1; 11-09-2009 at 02:23 AM.

Community Member

Default Thankyou

Greetings to you,and I thank you Lifespawn for replying to me .Be safe

Community Member

Default Drow, Pure Wizard

Hi there, I'm still a little new to DDO, and I just unlocked my Drow. I'd like to give playing a caster a chance, but find a hard time sorting through all the posts, threads, and such to find what I need. I'm looking to make Drow with a pure Wizard build, no rogue splahing req (My main is a rogue) Wanna do all the Wizardy stuff. So if someone can direct me to a link, post a build or something, I'd appreciate it. I get a little confused with all the feats, skills, and enhancements and such.

Thanks in advance!

Default Build Request

Hi LifeSpawn / Sigtrent,

Hopefully you can help me figure out what I'm asking for...I've been a premium player since September, and I have a couple of characters going now. For my first character, my "build-and-make-mistakes-but-learn-the-game" character, I rolled a melee focused Bard/Rogue/Fighter, had some fun with him, learned that he had some big problems, and scrapped him.

Although he was melee focused, I found myself really enjoying charming enemies, and also really enjoying being stealthy. Avoiding fights that didn't need to be fought, letting the baddies do the fighting for me, that sort of thing. As I got higher in levels, I found that my charms were landing less and less, which got to be frustrating. Which leads me to my request.

I would like a character that:

1. Will be played primarily solo, or with a hireling (my wife is having a baby in six weeks, I anticipate my free time for video games being severely limited - any playing I do for a while will be hopping on and soloing in small spurts).

2. Will be able to stealth past enemies reliably.

3. Will be able to effectively and reliably use charm spells - I want to put those enemies to work for me!

4. Will be able to clean up the enemies that I have to fight - whether that's via melee or magic doesn't matter to me.

5. Is a halfling. Personal preference, and hopefully not a deal-breaker. I'm OK not being optimized for end-game.

Is this a Bard/Rogue? A Wizard/Rogue? A Sorcerer? I have no idea!

I have most of the adventure packs in the 1-10 range, and I don't plan on buying anything higher for a while, so most of my playing will be done there. If the character can perform in higher quests down the road, that's great too.

I have 32-pt builds and Vet Status unlocked, as well as Monk, if for some reason that comes into play.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

I'm a newish player, I guess the veterans here would say. I've played for only 2-3 weeks, getting two toons to level 5, a few more to level 4, and countless builds to level 3 before I scrapped them completely, testing the waters. I'm currently following a build right now, but I would like to create a character using the PermaDeath mindset.

Now I know you're probably thinking don't do it, since I'm new, but I have played PnP for quite a while, so I know a bit more about the game than the average new player. So, my build request is this. It is aimed for surviving, not min/maxing everything (although if you think that will increase survivability, it's completely acceptable). I saw another build that is focused on ranged combat (Brd/Rgr/Rog), but it seemed so squishy and surviving is the priority, not ranged damage.

I'm guessing Pally would be thrown in, for the good saves, buffs, and a little healing, with a couple levels in rogue for the disabling as not all traps are avoidable by just sensing them. However, I'm not sure what enhancements and feats I should take, and when, (Diehard would seem a nice choice, if things hit the fan) that would increase the characters survivability. Also, I realize that this build will be tough to make as it has to be competent at all levels, if it's possible.

Good luck and thanks in advance

EDIT: I have 32-point builds unlocked, but not Drow, although I would assume Human would be the best choice for the extra feat, more skills, and all-aroundness of the stats. I'll check back on this thread for the link if I don't see it in the forum
    Last edited by Alkiir; 11-10-2009 at 09:43 AM.

make me something with the following requirements plz, just cant figure out how to build it:

- 32pt (or 34)
    - twf with dwarven axes
    - makes use out of 3 conc opp items and torc
    - either using dq chain and lotd or icy with bloodstone and +8 bracers
    - no titan loot
    - berserker set is available

lets see what you get for me^^

[btw, why didnt i find this thread earlier...was it in the void for some minutes?]
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

Page 52 of 231 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast