Page 15 of 231 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Community Member Gza_the_Genius's Avatar

Default hate being this guy.....

but am looking for all the suggestions i can get. looking for 32 pt dwarf rngr/barb 2/14 gonna twf w/ dwarven axes, just dont know how to spend attributes/skills/enhancements. any help would be appreciated and you seem to know and enjoy what you do here, thx a lot.

Lightbulb Soloist

Hello.
    I am a little new to DDO and I was wondering if you could make me a Build that can take on quest by himself. Maybe even on Hard difficulty.
    I am having trouble finding groups and sometimes have only a little bit of time to play so a Soloist would work for me. The Build must also take in the fact that I have Satellite Internet with an average Latency of 1,400 ms and my Loss is between 0.0% - 3.5% on most days and up to 18% on a bad day.
    Pure casters is out due to the lag(I would hate to be responsible for a group wipe out because I lagged at the wrong time). As a Soloist that may not be as big a problem, I don't know really. When I lag it tends to be for about a half second to a full second long.
    I would also like the Build not to be made up of pure fighter classes as I would still like to spot secret doors and traps, maybe open and disable them as well. Being able to open doors that only a high intelligence/wisdom can open would be nice too.
    If you can help me with a Soloist Build, Thank You. And I very much appreciate it.

Ok, I have a interesting one for you. A Ranger who uses snare and spike growth as CC like a wizard uses web. Deepwood sniper.
    Go for max dc. One level of monk is fine to benefit from the high wis. Race is open but I think Human works best. My rough draft:

The Bushmaster Human Ranger15/1monk
    {22}12str+6item+2tome+2rams
    {26}14dex+6item+2tome+3enh+1enh
    {22}14con+6item+2tome
    {34}18wis+4levels+8bow+3tome+1enh

Extend, heighten, spell focus transmutation X2, imp crit ranged, weapon focus ranged, point blank shot

Spell DC 29
    10+4spell level+12wis+2foci+1item

AC 52
    10base+8dex+12wis+7dragonrobe(+1)+5deflection+5nat ural+5dodge

Attack 33ranged, 29twf
    15bab+5bow+4gh+8dex/6str+1wf

Saves 26/28/28
    9/9/5 Ranger, 2/2/2monk, 4/4/4gh, 6/8/12 stats, 5/5/5resist

Hps 302
    20base+10dv+30gfl+120ranger+8monk+96con+18toughnes s

Sps 745
    157base+288wis+150wizvi+150tier III item

Does spike growth have a sr check being it is also a damage spell?

Post Dragonmarked Fighter

Hey, I currently have a lvl 16 wizzy halfing. First toon, and not going to be my last, but what I do want is an effective tank. I know saying effective tank and halfing may sound far fetched, but i want a 32 point build for a Halfing fighter dps full dragon marked. I am not opposed to multi classing, but since i have only run a wizzy, I dont know much about other classes. I want this toon to be the epitomy of sefl sufficient, and able to rack up kills. hmm sounding more like what people want for their pallies. anyhow, this is just an idea, go ahead and run with it, hopefully i have given you enough of an idea to start. thank you in advance. I'm sure ill catch flame from my guild about another halfing build, but meh, Ill show them! Chihuahua to the max!

Show me your tempest warchanter. If its anything like my friends planned builds I might bother to look at your others.
    Cache - Katet
    In the words of the immortal Ryu - "See ya Suckas!"
    Code:
    Welcome back Gunga
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisulven6 View Post
    What a word weasel.

Default Update

I went and re-did the main post so that builds are easier to find by categorizing them and making the links the same as the descriptions.

I also deceided to count up how may I've done... 94. A lot. 6 more and its 100 builds. Whew.
    Former Host of DDOcast
    Member of The Madborn of Thelanis
    Streaming sometimes on twitch as SigTrent

Quote Originally Posted by sigtrent View Post
    I went and re-did the main post so that builds are easier to find by categorizing them and making the links the same as the descriptions.

I also deceided to count up how may I've done... 94. A lot. 6 more and its 100 builds. Whew.
    and if you're still going in the order of the list of requests that would make mine the 100th. Craaazy.

Default Pocket Ninja

Hello Sigtrent I would like to request a build for a Drow pocket ninja who will open traps on elite content at max level and also do really good damage with sneak attacks. I would also like to request a level by level enhancement selection. Oh before I forget I only have 28pts build to work with. Thank you very much in advance for helping me with the build.
    Last edited by Dual87; 05-03-2008 at 02:52 AM.

Community Member

Default The Acrobat Repeater Wielder

I am interested in playing a Character that uses Tumble to the Extreme, I want to be able to self buff myself to the Highest Tumble Level as soon as possible. (With perhaps a Touch of Wizard or a Dash of Sorcerer)
    I want this Toon to be able to deal damage effectively while sacrficing AC and HP for the sake of Manual Dodging.

I have had a couple of prototypes but nothing that struck me as being effective when its done.

I have realised to get the maximum DMG and TUMBLE I would have to go with a Human 9Fighter/6Rogue/1Wiz or Sorc.

Now i may be wrong but with Human Paired with Fighter you get a ton of Bonus feats that enable you to get Everything required to be effective with the Repeater.

Feat: (Human Bonus) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Repeating Heavy Crossbow
    Feat: (Selected) Point Blank Shot
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Rapid Reload
    Feat: (Selected) Precise Shot
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Weapon Specialization: Ranged Weapons
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Critical: Ranged Weapons
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Improved Precise Shot
    Feat: (Selected) Greater Weapon Focus: Ranged Weapons
    Feat: (Fighter Bonus) Rapid Shot

These are the Feats that I believe would be required to attain the highest damage from the repeater.

The rest is up to you. If you can find a better way of achieving my dream of the Acrobat Repeater Wielder then please do so.

Please send me a private message if you plan on doing this build for me as I am very excited to reroll the one i currently have now.

Default Size Doesn't Matter

Here's my request- I really appreciate all advice

Plain and simple, the SpudMonster - the highest dps halfling possible under the new enhancements. I've read that sneak attack is only lost after a full round, so that round is what matters to me if I can kill during it. I'd like to know whether a tempest build would be worth it for the extra speed of attack, or the barb crit, or whatever gets the most damage per second. I don't want any builds that aren't halflings- why would I ever want to not be a halfling?
    For gear, assume most stuff available in auction house, any reaver or titan items, tome items,, but no gear from the Abbot or Shroud raid until I'm a little more familiar with them.
    Thanks thanks thanks!!!!

Trying to slowly make (or gather the tomes) for making a dorf zerging evasion cleric. Lol no not for fighting front and center but using your offensive and healing abilities and adding them to some slippery fast meat. So I have been kicking around the idea of 2 Rogue / 1 (or 2) barb/ 12 -13 cleric. Trying to determine the best assignment of base skills to make sure to maximize my spells and sp but still be usefully survivable. At start I can add all 6 +1 tomes to even things out in the early stages. Keep in mind I only multi-class just never played with the cleric idea till part 4 of the shroud when evasion and barb speed boost could help keep at least one cleric alive. Gimme any ideas. I know people are somehow gonna turn this into a flame war but just curious what you would do. Thanks and I'll stay active on this thread to muddle things around.

Quote Originally Posted by Balzuru View Post
    Trying to slowly make (or gather the tomes) for making a dorf zerging evasion cleric.
    Actualy, if you are inclined to wait for monks to come out (late this month) you could end up with a much cooler character than going with rogue. Monk and Cleric play very well together. Monk 2 / Cleric 13 / Barbarian 1 may well be a better way to go (barbarian is kind of iffy, it depends on how much that 10% speed boost is worth to you.

If you are game I'd build it that way. A zerging cleric is a pretty decent idea. Recently I've played and watched some clerics do some very impressive zerging as they run and then clean up with blade barrier.
    Former Host of DDOcast

Quote Originally Posted by sigtrent View Post
    Monk 2 / Cleric 13 / Barbarian 1 may well be a better way to go (barbarian is kind of iffy, it depends on how much that 10% speed boost is worth to you.
    Monks in PnP are required to be lawful, like paladins. So I doubt any Barbarian/bard monks will exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Atax View Post
    Monks in PnP are required to be lawful, like paladins. So I doubt any Barbarian/bard monks will exist.
    Good point!
    Former Host of DDOcast

Default dps human fighter

i was looking for some kind of 28 point dps human fighter. Kind of short on the cash so being eqquipment dependent for the greater portion of his begining career will be difficult to say the least.(maybe 40k plat) Ya i don't have a preference nor knowledge which is better THF or TWF, which ever you see best fit.

as an update to my build request while still sticking to flavor for RP it can now be a 32 point build with +1/+2 tomes to any and all stats.

Question Feasable Drow Ftr/Wiz

This one is requesting a playable Drow Ftr/Wiz... I will work hard to attain the items outlined in said build, but I am very poor...that is all

BTW... said Drow Ftr/Wiz will not be twinked....
    Last edited by Warmane; 05-09-2008 at 04:32 PM.
    I tried to put my signature here, but only succeeded in getting ink all over my screen!

Quote Originally Posted by lenric View Post
    and if you're still going in the order of the list of requests that would make mine the 100th. Craaazy.
    I don't really do them in a particular order, just whatevr strikes my interest at the moment... but I did yours as #100 anyway and I like how it turned out.
    Former Host of DDOcast

Quote Originally Posted by lenric View Post
    as an update to my build request while still sticking to flavor for RP it can now be a 32 point build with +1/+2 tomes to any and all stats.
    lol, just finished it as 28 but I did outline how to adjust it up (just add to wis and charisma). I did include some tomes at the end althought they wern't nessesary for any of the feats.
    Former Host of DDOcast

Default Tempest pure Ranger

Hello,
    I am looking for a finesse ranger that can dps as well as range, but more towards melee.
    I want to go piercing and have a decent hp and ac and reflex. I want to be twf that can be very
    effective on high levels I have tomes available +1 of each and 1 plus 2 St. tome. I want to beable
    to use all ranger spells and have enough umd to use weapons without a umd check. I want to be
    the ranger that people talk about. I know I wont beable to match the dps of barbs. and fighters but
    I love to be the one that survives when no one else can. I may be dreaming but who knows if it is
    possible. I am a experienced player and still learning I currently have a 16 barb, 16 sorc. and a 16
    cleric. I would like to know if you can build me a one of a kind ranger that is a kick ass ranger.

thanks for your time

Page 15 of 231 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast