Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Adar Aerenal and Sarlona merge comment

Oh my GAWD the stuff i'm reading about the recent merge is incredible.

My comment thought or suggestion is this.
    When the merge happens
    1. Slow down there may be problems at first, but we've all gotten through other problems in DDO before (mod 3 remember)

2. Ask first. If you're having a problem with all the new folks and the weird/strange/different way they do things. Don't get mad Ask a question
    no matter what server i've been on usually if you ASK the group or person concerned, they will consider your problem and either change it or explain why it can't/won't be changed and then you know for next time (Loot rolls anyone)

3. Think it through. It may just be the new surroundings have us rattled.

4. Let's show the others how civilized folks can handle this (yes i'm even including dwarves and that growling biting lady who posts here all the time)

Sarlona Guild of the Black Dragon
    Egrofraw, Eighttrack, Fearstryker, Foecleaver, Ferricgnome, Rustoleum, SoPretty

Welcome to Sarlona everyone from Adar and Aerenal!

Sarlona is a great server with a lot of experienced players. Hope to group with some of the new folks and see if you know any tricks I dont!

See ya all in game.
    Big Cash Mercs / Sarlona / Leader

LEEKING BLOOD ~ ARCHY ~ KODIAC ~ MELLO ~ MAGILICUTTY JONES ~ GIMMIK ~ DAVEYBONES ~ WOLFBOY

Be careful around Kronik. He actually heals.
    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."

The Burning Hand ~ Sarlona
    (\/)annaz ~ (\/)annox ~ (\/)anny ~ (\/)annfred

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrose View Post
    OMG your server has healing clerics! - lol

I didn't think I would, but as it gets closer, I think I will miss the server name. I think we should all have a PvP - server vs server - event in the lobster on the night of the merge!!

See you all soon!

Default toon names

I see a name conflict on Sarlona Desdemona and Mickie. Does anyone know if these toons are still active and if so, how old are these toons ? Just want to start thinking of new names if need be

Looking forward to the merge even though I may lose a few names
    Gaming gives me goosebumps

Quote Originally Posted by goosebumps View Post
    I see a name conflict on Sarlona Desdemona and Mickie. Does anyone know if these toons are still active and if so, how old are these toons ? Just want to start thinking of new names if need be

Looking forward to the merge even though I may lose a few names

I haven't seen those names floating around in a long time.... prob 7-8 months or so, but then again I have been gone for the last month, so I'm not sure if they have logged on or not, so can't say for the last month.

Cash
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmafia View Post
    OMG your server has healing clerics! - lol

I didn't think I would, but as it gets closer, I think I will miss the server name. I think we should all have a PvP - server vs server - event in the lobster on the night of the merge!!

See you all soon!
    I heal
    ~*Pita, Hinny, Laitriem, Badb, Pitabread~*

Gravis Negotium

Default Hello to my new server!

I'm looking forward to questing with new friends, along with old friends!

I'm gonna miss the Aerenal name, but if there's more people to party with, I'm all for it! I was actually on Aerenal before work today (between 5 and 7 pm est and there were only 4 LFM!). Hopeing to see a lot more after the merge!

I'm gonna have to wait a week to see how my characters faired since I'll be on vacation out of state.

Hopefully all goes well! Maybe I can find a favor group to finish out my 87 favor points! See ya in game!
    Gammor Barb 9 Longthorne Barb 16 Luceille Bard 17 Neckron Rngr 8 Rog 1 Rovino Blightcaster 9 Ryeva 2 Druid 12 Shandrea Ranger 2 Rogue 1 Solegiallo Cleric 15 Syris Rngr 18 Rog 1 Barb 1 Torsade Paladin 10
    Vaconmorte Dark Hunter 6 Rog 2 Weiquinn Ranger 20

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrose View Post
    Yeah. Right. Someone with 1 level of fighter heals. Like I'm supposed to believe that.
    [RIGHT]Adar

Quote Originally Posted by dinatius View Post
    Yeah. Right. Someone with 1 level of fighter heals. Like I'm supposed to believe that.
    Have no fear dinatius,

I took the level of fighter to strengthen my pimp hand so I could smack down all of the non belivers!
    Big Cash Mercs / Sarlona / Leader

LEEKING BLOOD ~ ARCHY ~ KODIAC ~ MELLO ~ MAGILICUTTY JONES ~ GIMMIK ~ DAVEYBONES ~ WOLFBOY

Just remembamer send any transfermerred tasty ham to Kargon, and everymathing work out JUST fine