Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Turbine needs an investigative report.

- Email regarding reason for banned status... was never sent.
    - Sparker dodged my questions.
    Just what is the policy regarding players trying to recover their accounts prior to a major event? "Any and all questions are to be diverted, and excuses are to be given. If the customer asks for proof, always dodge the question and invent a reason."
    I work in Customer Service as a Manager. I play here to get the stress off me. I really enjoy DDO. This is NOT HOW YOU TREAT A CUSTOMER.
    Essentially, I think a revision of policy may be in order, as this is clearly ineffective. That is, unless you want to urge everyone to dodge Turbine for the notoriety when it comes to problem resolution...
    My email in the Profile is valid. Why weren't the details sent in accordance with the policy noted in the stickied thread?

Exclamation Please don't flame this thread.

I know you want to, but don't.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassCannon View Post
    I know you want to, but don't.
    Define "flame". By that do you mean people just disagreeing with you, or people contending in an inappropriate manner?

If the former, well...not much point posting in a forum if you cant deal with people with different opinions.

If the latter, well that goes without saying.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
    Define "flame". By that do you mean people just disagreeing with you, or people contending in an inappropriate manner?

If the former, well...not much point posting in a forum if you cant deal with people with different opinions.

If the latter, well that goes without saying.
    Simply replying for the sake of inciting drama, which many DDO players have been well known to do.

Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar

I am closing this thread as these forums are not for the discussions of bans.

I did not dodge any of your questions, I answered them, you did not like or accept my answers but that does not mean I dodged them.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassCannon View Post
    - Email regarding reason for banned status... was never sent.
    - Sparker dodged my questions.
    Just what is the policy regarding players trying to recover their accounts prior to a major event? "Any and all questions are to be diverted, and excuses are to be given. If the customer asks for proof, always dodge the question and invent a reason."
    I work in Customer Service as a Manager. I play here to get the stress off me. I really enjoy DDO. This is NOT HOW YOU TREAT A CUSTOMER.
    Essentially, I think a revision of policy may be in order, as this is clearly ineffective. That is, unless you want to urge everyone to dodge Turbine for the notoriety when it comes to problem resolution...
    My email in the Profile is valid. Why weren't the details sent in accordance with the policy noted in the stickied thread?