Before---------------After

Kaptan........Kaptan
    Hamster......Hamster
    Gerbillee......Gerbillee
    Blitzkreig.....Blitzkreig
    Lemming......Lemming
    Bandicoot....Bandicoot
    Slammen.....Slammen
    Last edited by Capstern; 08-03-2007 at 11:19 PM.
    The Ashen - Khyber - Gerbillee (Half 13rg/1ro/2w), Blitzkreig (WF 16w), Chipmonk (Half 16mk), Bandicoot (Df 15CLr) , Chinchilla(WF 16 Monster)- "Go for the eyes, Boo, GO FOR THE EYES! AAAAAAURGH!!" - Kaptan/Hamster/Lemming/Bandicoot all retired - "Terrible Hamster justice shall be wreaked on you!"

All is well with my 3 accts. I lost just 3 names, so for having so many toons, that isn't bad at all.

I lost Grimstroke...changed it to Fathead, but then deleted him to reroll with a new name. Only serious casualty, but he was only 5..no big deal. NEW NAME is Erris Fellhammer

Other casualties were Goldtoof, my lvl 3 rogue whos NEW NAME is Goldtoof. an lastly my lvl 3 Warforged Reptile lost his name....I was planning to delete him anyway, so I did to make a 3rd Pali named Merrideth Grimfell who was one of my toons a couple months back that had to be deleted.

I am happy. There is more lag in spots, but the game feels new again. Loving my new Khyberian friends !

All my toons were unaffected. But then, with names like Zhantain, Dschinghis, and Chashnikov, I wasn't really concerned.
    Zhantain, level 16 Elf Ranger. Twilight Avengers Gold Section
    Gamer at The Ultimate Gaming Table.

I had to rename one little fellow:

BEFORE_____AFTER
    Zyp
    Pyx .............. Xyp
    Fytr
    Healor
    Zyng
    Purell
    Short Fat Bald Guys of Khyber: Zyp, Klod, and a bunch of mules...

I knew going in that only "Ridd" was contested, and he won against both incoming servers.
    Code:
     Sil - Human Paladin 14              Lava Divers           Tad - Drow Wizard 14
     Semolina - Elf Rog 13/Ftr 1             on              Rava - Drow Sorceror 7
     Riddikulus - Human Cleric 14          Khyber         Clamor - Warforged Barb 7
     Durum - Dwarf Ftr 10/Pal 3/Rng 1                Ridd - Dwarf Ftr 6/Rog 2/Pal 2