Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default Sisterhood of the Dark Moon

Were fairly young but growing each day about 34 members all female toons.
    Tunnelratt 16th Ranger , Tizzie 13th 10/3 wiz/rog

Community Member Talon_Moonshadow's Avatar

Knights of the Shadows
    is a guild of two (three if you count my daughter) founded with the idea of inviting only the most friendly, fun to play with gamers. I had high hopes for this guild in the beginning, but the reality was that everyone I enjoyed gaming with was already a member of a prospering guild, so my membership has remained with only me and my RL best friend.

My initial goal still stands however. To take into our circle fun friendly people who work together and adapt to each others playing styles. If you are someone who has grouped with us before and wishes to join please seek me out.
    And to those of you who have enjoyed grouping with us but are happy with your current guilds, just please remember us when you find yourselves shorthanded.

I'm sure if you think back to your greatest successes you might remember that one or both of us were there........in the shadows.
    Last edited by Talon Moonshadow; 11-30-2007 at 11:17 AM.
    I gave up a life of farming to become an Adventurer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jandric View Post
    ..., but I honestly think the solution is to group with less whiny people.

Default SoC & GoL Join forces.

"Shadows of Carnage"(Umbra ex Caedes) and "Guardians of Light" have joined forces. We have united under one new banner "Scourge of Xoriat". We will still be using our Shadows of Carnage web page. We will definately still be out and about around Thelanis.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Brai View Post
    "Shadows of Carnage"(Umbra ex Caedes) and "Guardians of Light" have joined forces. We have united under one new banner "Scourge of Xoriat". We will still be using our Shadows of Carnage web page. We will definately still be out and about around Thelanis.
    Thanks for the update! Do not hesitate to pm me with some flavor text for this new guild.

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Thanks for the update! Do not hesitate to pm me with some flavor text for this new guild.
    How about, "Chunk is a member of this guild. Nuf said."

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Big T & Chunk View Post
    How about, "Chunk is a member of this guild. Nuf said."
    *coughs coughs* I'm sure you can come up with something better

Default Sisterhood of the Dark Moon

Ok so we have now hit 40+ members still all female
    Tunnelratt 16th Ranger , Tizzie 13th 10/3 wiz/rog

Quote Originally Posted by Brai View Post
    We just updated our Scourge of Xoriat website, it's now located at ScourgeOfXoriat.com and the Shadows of Carnage website is being phased out/shut down. Right now it's unfinished, but we're having it designed within a week. It is fully functional as a forum currently though. We're still getting everyone moved over and situated, and anyone's free to drop by and get to know us.
    Last edited by Lynliss; 12-17-2007 at 05:11 AM.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Default Intrepid Alliance

Welcome all to Intrepid Alliance.

IA calls the Thelanis server home. We are a guild of individual players as well as a central hub for some of Thelanis' smaller guilds. IA Offers Big guild benefits for smaller guilds with no Commitment!

All we ask of our members and associates is that you treat other players with Respect and do not exploit obvious bugs int he game.

For this we provide this website and a Ventrilo Voice server. You've found this site already, Once a member several other message board will be available to you as well. Character Builds, Guild information, Organizational threads.

If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to send me a PM, Email, or post a message in one of our recruiting forums.

Intrepid Alliance Forums
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Indago
    Daily raids (no strict attendance requirements, but new recruits are expected to be willing to raid regularly). DKP based raid loot system. Based on EST timezone. The average age in our guild is roughly early thirties.
    Could you please update it to the following.

Indago
    One of the original guilds of Thelanis with heavy raiding experience (note
    that we have recently abolished the dkp based raid loot system). We are
    comprised of hardcore players as well as casual players with ages 25+ from
    both EST and CST zones. We are looking for solid players with multiple
    characters in different classes. Many of us were on hiatus, but we are
    starting to return in anticipation of module 6 and our doors are now open
    to new recruits.

Thanks,
    Last edited by DolfaTrueheart; 12-20-2007 at 10:59 AM.
    Thelanis Server - Dolfax - Dolfaxx
    Loyal Looting hoe of Pestilence.

Default The Wayfinders

A suggestion from the forums to make a training guild for new players. Here it is, now all we have to do is get the new players to read the forums!

Default Stormlords

A fairly large guild who help eachother out with items, favor, raids. We do a lot of raids when enough people are on and love to offer spots when spots are available. When the reaver first came out we offered a lot of loot to random people online who could benefit (aka gauntlets, bracers, treason). The guild has been around for a long time and are always recruiting new people. We like to see people in action before recruiting to make sure you're a good match for the rest of us, but we love loot, adventures and leveling. We have people in the guild from levels 1-14 in every class. We also take good care of our clerics <3

Our favorite raids are Titan, and the Reaver, you'll always see some StormLords outside of the Reaver raid every 3 days =^_^=

Exclamation Oblivion

Oblivion - Recently merged with Mutiny (comprised of Tharashk players mostly) A small to medium group of ACTIVE players. At least one member has complete command of every raid which makes it easy to get things done. No Elitists but several very knowledgeable players however.

Default guilds

The Stormriders (not to be confused with Stormriders)

The Jhomsvikings

3 things....

1) Companions of Destruction has merged into Wicked Rebellion, guild name remains Wicked Rebellion.
    2) Recruitment is closed at this time.
    3) Statement should read: Two excellent guilds, The Rebellion & The Wicked merged to form a new guild: Wicked Rebellion. After about four months another excellent guild, Companions of Destruction, merged into Wicked Rebellion. Our active members number is at approximately 90 (as of January 2008), spanning a broad range of classes and levels. We like to play hard and have fun - not necessarily in that order. Recruitment is closed at this time.
    Last edited by lostinjapan; 01-02-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    Amadare Ardency Discordance Fascination Xalixis

Please add Bane, originally from Tharashk. Ty in advance.

A collection of people who are from all different walks of life, are not at all politically correct, are potty mouths and are not easily offended. This is an adult guild! We're not an uber-gaming guild; we prefer to have fun as opposed to being the first to beat bosses/raids on our server. We also like to take care of each other and trade or give away gear to our guildies without a second thought.
    Last edited by Mystikill; 02-15-2008 at 03:50 PM.
    *Mystikill* Lotto* Financialaid* Lottastuff* Pillowpants* Sneaksnack* Windchime* Lottarust* Lottos* Lottarage* Lottoaid*
    Guild Leader of Bane on Thelanis

Default Remember Honor

Remember Honor is a medium sized active guild for 18+ players with a sense of humor. We are here to have fun, so we don't like drama. We are always there to help our guildies as we are a need-before-greed guild. We take our time, learn the quests well so that we can help others. We are open recruiting, so if you are interested in joining talk to a member, we always want to play with a persepective member before we send you an invite. Most of all, we like to have fun, we realize that real life comes first, and we think of each other as friends.

Duct Tape (Guild-Leader)

Originally from Tharashk

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Updated, thanks everyone, and sorry it took so long, I'm mostly off from boards during holidays

Critical Misfits un-merged a while back...we are again our own guild.

GUILD: Critical Misfits
    INFO: A small group of RL friends who played PnP for years. Due to time constraints, real life, distance, and other factors...PnP was no longer a valid option. Naturally when we found out about DDO, we flocked to it. Always willing to lend a hand and always willing to entertain interest in joining us.
    {Thelanis}Valzoric ~ 20 Dwarf Cleric|Garauk ~ 20/1 Dwarf Fighter|Gah ~ 18 Drow Bard|Olfgar ~ 16 Dwarf Wizard |Ketias ~ 15 Elf Wizard|Archamedez ~ 11 Halfling Sorcerer|Teusris ~ 8/3 Drow Rogue/Paladin|Guild Leader: Critical Misfits[/FONT]

Heaven's Fury

Our core officers have been around since nearly the creation of DDO
    Ask around, No matter the odds we will conquer, no matter the challenge we will overcome.
    And may i add that we have a hell of alot of fun doing it.
    You must have a weird sense of humour to be in this guild lol
    We are mainly aussies and Kiwis, but we have a few americans who can survive the hours.
    Do you dare to investigate the Fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The first to draw blood the Last to Fall

Deval (Leader of Heaven's Fury)

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast