Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Inferus Sus

Hi ,
    I was wondering if you wouldn't mind amending the bit about Inferus Sus guild in your post as we have progressed a bit and would like to change the info we have. The old short spoof no longer suits our mission statement.

We are a guild of adults who enjoy grouping with individuals who are dedicated to having fun, keeping drama to a minimum, and operate on a 'need before greed' basis. We are family and couples oriented and understand that real life comes first. Our member's play styles are varied: from people just joining the game to power leveling with a focus on end game. Inferus Sus has an active raid schedule, but members are not required to participate. We are actively recruiting, please stop by our website and read our guidelines and apply if interested.

Please add the following link to our guild website: http://inthecore.com/ddo/modules.php...iewtopic&t=125

Thanks for the hard work and keep up the great thread!
    Last edited by Davinna; 06-04-2008 at 07:50 AM.
    ~Davinna~Davinnah~Davinnity~Davnys~Davenchy~Dominn ae~

~Inferus Sus~Thelanis~

Community Member Tomandrobyncasey's Avatar

Default the knights who say ni

We now have a web page if you could link our guild name to it please http://theknightswhosaynith.guildcafe.com
    Oye

Community Member Yori_Firebeard's Avatar

Default Scourge of Xoriat

We are a mid-sized guild of powergamers. Quests are mostly run with guild only however questing outside the guild is not frowned upon. We do not actively recruit but will consider anyone who is not guilded who seems to match our playstyle and can deal with our sometimes abrasive personalities. We raid on a regular basis seems to be anywhere from 3 to 10 raids daily at different hours of the day. If you have complaints about our guild members we don't care, we take care of our own. If you have questions about our guild feel free to ask, I will answer any and all questions.
    In-game names
    Mcdermott Fighter 10 Pally 4 Rogue 2
    Molotave Sorc. 16
    Paperr Barb. 14 Rogue 2
    Yarii Cleric 15 Pally 1
    Proffesor Barb. 14 Fighter 2
    Boilerr Sorc. 8
    Mungfist Monk 5
    Yori (Mule) Fighter 11
    Xoriat FTW

Default Guild

I am Michaelsr Maskery, Leader of the Guild R.O.T.T. We have been around for a few months.
    We are a small guild of real life friends and family. If you see us on and need some help, ask. We are easy going and always remember, this is only a game. Have fun and enjoy.

http://www.myspace.com/rise_of_the_triad

Community Member

Default Dark Lotus Clan

Dark Lotus Clan is for Drow Toons only. Recruiting experienced players now! I play from 5pm to 10pm eastern time almost every day during the week, and more on weekends. If you are interested in joining please send a message to Kelorian.

Default Alas

Alas the Guild of

Oblivion

......is no more

Quote Originally Posted by Gluegun View Post
    Alas the Guild of

Oblivion

......is no more

Looks like there are a few guilds that are no more on that list.
    Outatime Exodus-Cradle of Life:Thelanis
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Default Rebellion

Cast out from Xoriat, the Rebellion is alive and well. Consisting of some old members as well as some new, we are a small guild of quality players with a solid foundation. Rebellion goals are all about having a good time while running quests. There is no Guild Leader here at Rebellion, rather we offer an "Arthurian Roundtable concept" where every member has an equal say, if they wish. Where "no drama" is more than just lip service, the Officers of Rebellion are therefor charged with maintaining this order of harmony and will remove anyone who threatens this cohesiveness. Our questing approach is to own it or be owned with a motto of "No Bad Days..."

Rebellion is slowly rebuilding our ranks and are always looking for quality players who fit our personality, play style and are just good people.

Please check our webpage for more information about Rebellion
    Http://rebellion.guildportal.com
    Last edited by Pharalay; 08-20-2008 at 02:20 AM.

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Default Update for chainmail guild

Chainmail is a group of individuals that have Pen & Paper experience, looking to be part of the MMO world of D&D! Our average age is 32, and have members from late teens to early 50s'! We have a great website,www.chainmail.guildportal.com and ventrilo voice service! We are currently looking for some more experienced DDO players to join us! And we NEVER meddle in the affairs of dragons; As we are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup!

Smile

# Stormlords -http://www.stormlords.net/
    A fairly large guild who helps each other out with items, favor, raids. We do a lot of raids when enough people are on and love to offer spots when spots are available. When the reaver first came out we offered a lot of loot to random people online who could benefit. The guild has been around for a long time and is always recruiting new people. We like to see people in action before recruiting to make sure you're a good match for the rest of us, but we love loot, adventures and leveling. We have people in the guild from levels 1-14 in every class. We also take good care of our clerics <3. Our favorite raids are Titan,Reaver, Shroud, you'll always see some StormLords outside of the Reaver or Shroud raid every 3 days =^_^=

Little update

nvm
    Last edited by DoctorWhofan; 08-26-2008 at 02:56 AM. Reason: cuz I'm an idiot
    +The Goddess of Tempest's Spine+Merc's Only, THELANIS: List is here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...94#post2798094 LEGIONNAIRE /Salute to Rameses, He has RETURNED!

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Looks like there are a few guilds that are no more on that list.
    Please let me know of any you may notice!

Also, I'm back from a few weeks of forum holidays, so I apologize to all guilds who haven't got their info updated because of this. I'm hoping to have time to update the thread today (if not, it may be postponed until thursday). Sorry about this!

Edit: most likely won't be today, sorry, running out of time
    Last edited by tihocan; 08-26-2008 at 02:26 PM.

Default Dawnswords website

(Here is our website.. put it up a while ago, just forgot to give you the heads up.. http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2081158)
    ((30+ year PNP vetran, Founder of Dawnswords-Thelanis )) "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Default Gone as well,

Oath and Measure also sleeps with the fishes..

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Namois View Post
    Oath and Measure also sleeps with the fishes..
    Sorry, but what does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Bekki View Post
    Ophele,

See Naeve or Georges for full description They
    are the Guild leaders.

We are a more Easy-going group, and out to have fun.
    Sadly, Ophele Has disbanded.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Ashes of the Phoenix
    http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=2404906

We have risen from the ashes...

Founded by former members of the House of Elders (which was a merger of the House of Beru and Elders of Stormreach).

Emphasis on end-game play as well as casual, fun gaming.

Leave your elitist, "holier than thou" attitude at the door. Very laid back atmosphere, always willing to help out new players.
    I'm Back!
    Mekkah | Meccah | Admetus | Dystain | Tymplar | Rawkstar | Meckah | Dyspair | Vendytta | Mekka
    Proud Officer / Co-Founder - Ashes of the Phoenix

UGh TLC disbanded.. .

R.I.P. left-eye lopez
    __________________________________________________ _
    My Grandfather once dated Madonna. Right around WWII.

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Intrepid Alliance is gone.

Stormhaven is definatly back.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

Default Looking for the right guild

Hi,

I'm looking for a guild with mature players that use teamwork and potentially a little rp. Most of the people I've grouped with seem to just go to a dungeon, run around haphazardly with no teamwork, little communication, and all in a big rush to get through it. I prefer to take my time and enjoy exploring a little. I'm the furthest thing from a powergamer...I'm not in any hurry and play casually. Roleplaying is ok.

If there are any guilds out there who have similar values, who prefer to do a quest with a balanced party and adventure, please send a tell or mail to Sanrik in game.

Thanks.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast