Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Results 1,101 to 1,115 of 1115
    Community Member

Default Necro hump!

Wow, been in MAC for a year and never saw this thread. Just spent 2 hours reading it and laughing. I think my wife is calling the guys with the straight jackets at this very moment.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA good times indeed.
    A proud NON-officer of MAC.
    Trust me, I cannot be Trusted!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I don't turn, the dead. I smash'em

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by ironmagin View Post
    Wow, been in MAC for a year and never saw this thread. Just spent 2 hours reading it and laughing. I think my wife is calling the guys with the straight jackets at this very moment.
    As most MAC users migrated to the MAC site for guild postings, this thread has been ... resting.

And watch out for Aganthor, he let's work interfere with his game time.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

I wish more guildies would read the thread. It has a lot of history and plenty of funny stories.
    A proud NON-officer of MAC.
    Trust me, I cannot be Trusted!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    I don't turn, the dead. I smash'em

Default We made it to 85 right around 12:15ish 5/28

MAC finally has the "Big" ship.

It is funny to think back a year ago and realize that we had come to accept that Level 72 was basically our Guild Renown Cap, and now we are 13 levels higher.

We benefited from the change in decay and owe the Developers and other DDO players that spoke up about the decay a great debt. So to them a big "THANK YOU" and a big "THANK YOU" to all members both present and past of MAC.

We are still waiting for the rest of the changes that will make it so that no guild is put in a position that they cannot reach level 85.

Community Member

Gratz to all the MAC, you guys deserve it.
    Mature Guild is a great guild, with people helping each others and no big heads
    Again I want to thank you all for the help provided when I was part of it.
    ABBYdoll : Blond Brain - Huge butt (don't stay behind or you will see nothing)
    ABBYhawk : No Brain - Big Muscles (never trust him)
    Fyros : A noob with a Great Heart (have no expectation and you will be happy)

Community Member

Congratulations MAC, it's nice to see the geriatrics crossing the line.

regards,
    Amrien/Aaree

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    As most MAC users migrated to the MAC site for guild postings, this thread has been ... resting.

And watch out for Aganthor, he let's work interfere with his game time.
    I've changed... I now let the twins interfere
    -= Proud member of the MAC guild on Khyber =-
    Aganthor (Completionist (4/13), Human Paladin, L11)
    Alts: Caitlan (Ftr) / Gimlinas (Barb) / Chakmar (Sorc) / Shureyoucan (Monk) / Nessyia (Ranger), Mekkanik (WF FvS), etc.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    MAC finally has the "Big" ship.

It is funny to think back a year ago and realize that we had come to accept that Level 72 was basically our Guild Renown Cap, and now we are 13 levels higher.

We benefited from the change in decay and owe the Developers and other DDO players that spoke up about the decay a great debt. So to them a big "THANK YOU" and a big "THANK YOU" to all members both present and past of MAC.

We are still waiting for the rest of the changes that will make it so that no guild is put in a position that they cannot reach level 85.
    Yes, a big congratulations.
    I was a visitor to your airship that first night you got it.
    Woot!

The biggest guild in Khyber deserves the biggest airship!
    You have finally arrived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillou View Post
    Gratz to all the MAC, you guys deserve it.
    Mature Guild is a great guild, with people helping each others and no big heads
    Again I want to thank you all for the help provided when I was part of it.
    Ditto, ditto, thank you!

Community Member

Default Group

Very interested in group. I love team play usually I am the one whom plugs the weak gap in a group so we all can have a great game. Love to give you all a try.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by freespiritbiker View Post
    Very interested in group. I love team play usually I am the one whom plugs the weak gap in a group so we all can have a great game. Love to give you all a try.
    I will refer you to:
    http://www.themacguild.com/

We would need an official member of MAC to comment, but last I heard, they are closed to recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by freespiritbiker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    I will refer you to:
    http://www.themacguild.com/

We would need an official member of MAC to comment, but last I heard, they are closed to recruiting.
    Sliverleafeon has posted the correct link.

But for clarification, while we are not actively recruiting are doors are still open. Just post in our Welcome area and you will be able to get a match up with MAC members in your time zone and after getting to know us. From there the possibility of becoming a MAC member will be determined both by yourself as well as the officer(s)

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Exclamation Update

Due to some hackers having fun, our official web site has had to make a move.

The new link is below:

http://macguild.proboards.com/board/1/general-ddo
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council

Sad when people do things like that.
    Good job keeping the home fires burning.

Best of Luck to everyone in MAC.
    You taught me what DDO really is.

Default A true adult guild cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaldar View Post
    Update: The new guild forums long time coming have arrived. We will be experiencing a few days while we all change over. www.themacguild.com is up and running and ready for registrations.

With the recent deletion of our yearlong running thread about the MAC (Mature Adventurers Club) I thought it necessary to post a new thread. I am not the guild leader, just a humble officer. After struggling with how to represent the MAC best in a quick fashion I have decided to post something from our guild forum...something I posted back in Dec of 06, so it is dated.....but I feel very valid..../drum roll

From the MAC forums:
    Hey guys my name is Don I am 39 years old and I love Ddo .I have a guild I'm trying to build by myself I got it up to level 19 it's been a struggle not to mention it's kind of expensive doing everything by myself. my guild name is the nut hut. my main toon is hollowpointt Is level 18 on her third life. in many ways I am a newbie i Quest by myself I do everything by myself I am looking for a guild that I can quest with and do raids and all the fun stuff that the game offers that I haven't been able to do. I have 9 toon total. I live in Minnesota so central time zone I play most on weekends sometimes during the week but not for long I would like it if I could join your guild?? I don't know how to use voice when I play and in many ways I'm a newbie still so I need help to come out of my shell.. if I would be a fit look me up in game or send me a message thank you very much and I hope I posted this in the right place I'm sorry if I did not .
    Last edited by MISANTHROPE; 01-21-2015 at 05:43 PM.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556