Default A Strange Request for My New Home

Hello all. I have an odd request. I am looking for a hat with either +6 charisma or Wizardry 5 or 6. The catch is that it must be the Asian lampshade looking hat (I have an image to maintain). If you have one you would be willing to trade let me know and we can probably work something out.
    Temuchin ~ Sindar ~ Majhik ~ Dragoslav ~Hanck ~ Cazador ~ Decipio ~ Drachenstein
    Proud Member of D.W.A.T.

Community Member

think i might have a +5 like that or it maybe +6 not sure as i am at work right now.......
    Cecilia lvl 20 Cleric //Johnpaul lvl 20 Paladinw/UMD// Rielious lvl 18/2 Intimidate Fighter w/UMD //Thalanos lvl 16/4 Barbarian/fighter//Dedra lvl 19 Bard 50 UMD 70 Haggle//Ercilla lvl 19 cleric lvl 1 sorc Member of Archangels

Community Member

dang i have plenty of lampshade hats (it's required for TTS runs) but none with good mods on them
    Thank you all!
    INTRODUCING: Thelanis Thursdays (Sarlona Sundays now up and running too!)
    The Thelanis Mass Event Schedule - what's happening on server
    "Ask Mer'lask" of DDO Podcast Roleplaying advice for the community

Community Member

If anyone has one with +6 WIS I'd be interested as well.
    Clay
    Everyone on Xoriat loves one another and its like when you are in grade 1 and you really like that girl, but you don't want her to know so you push her off the jungle gym...and she lands on her head...and gets knocked out...and the teacher has to take her to the infirmary...and you get the belt because they thought you were being mean when really you just really really like her.

So it is Love, actually.
    Rayzor
    But let me tell you...your capital letters scared the hell out of me./shaking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yshkabibble View Post
    Hello all. I have an odd request. I am looking for a hat with either +6 charisma or Wizardry 5 or 6. The catch is that it must be the Asian lampshade looking hat (I have an image to maintain). If you have one you would be willing to trade let me know and we can probably work something out.
    Wow, my hero!
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

I got a Wiz 6 one... BUT i would need a trade in return for antoher WIZ 6, Since i dont worry about helm looks.
    MEMBER OF THE LEGION!!!

Havanti

Don't do it havanti! I'll trade you my Wiz VI helm for that one!

Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    Don't do it havanti! I'll trade you my Wiz VI helm for that one!

Please, if you have a trade to make PM someone or do it in your own thread, not mine.

Thanks
    Temuchin ~ Sindar ~ Majhik ~ Dragoslav ~Hanck ~ Cazador ~ Decipio ~ Drachenstein
    Proud Member of D.W.A.T.

Community Member

sorry it's only +5 cha lampshade
    Cecilia lvl 20 Cleric //Johnpaul lvl 20 Paladinw/UMD// Rielious lvl 18/2 Intimidate Fighter w/UMD //Thalanos lvl 16/4 Barbarian/fighter//Dedra lvl 19 Bard 50 UMD 70 Haggle//Ercilla lvl 19 cleric lvl 1 sorc Member of Archangels