Default Who is Who an So On.

Okay, I figure with merges an such an well...current downtime I'd toss a thread into the soup pot. This is a introduction to me the player thread. A way to get to know everyone.

My main is Kallanna the Red-Fighter /female/ human. I am a member of MAC[ see full guild name below ]. I own 3 accts an enjoy playing D&D. With three accts, I lvl slowly, but I do enjoy the many personalities I can play. I am a 35 yr old man. Soon to be a married man come next August : ) I work many hours, but get my weekends to do most of my play. I am a player that likes to help other players. I give out armor, weapons, things to others I don't know, but I know can use those things to better their own fun. Before D&D I spent 8 yrs playing Asheron's Call where I was Clan Elder of 3 differant guilds [ differant times of course ] I was also once a guild leader. Guild was called ''The Coven'' My main was called Night Witch an I played on the server solclaim. Anyways, I joined D&D at launch. Formed a guild called Harbringers of Light[ still exists with just 4 of my own toons : ) ] Kallanna was created on the table top an then found her way into my stories. I have been writing about her an other charectors for a number of years now. Currently working on a trilogy [When I take breaks from game ] I am the creative type I have over 700 poems an such. I draw also. Also I am safety concerned. Red Cross, Blood drives, things like that I can volunteer time for. Anyways, that's me in my nutshell. Share as I have only if ya want : ) an welcome new servers !

I'm a Maldini, the raging red barbarian. I like Pina Coladas and long watches on the beach at sunset. I like reading poetry and driving my axe through the cranium of my adversaries.

That is all. Carry on.

I am Litz. I'm here in stormreach as a special investigator for the Undying Court. While here I've grown to become a self apointed nemisses of Maldini. This has happened for reasons long since forgotten but remain. My association with Keepers of the Arcane was fostered from the hunger of knowledge of Xen'drik needed by the Undying Court. Friendships have grown strong, as have Maldini'd BO.

Besides books & looks, I'm good at dancing.

The only reason I don't shower is to keep you away from my bedroom window, Litz.

Community Member

I'm Strakeln, or Denzan, or Aevy. While my main is Denzan the Sorcerer, I tend to rotate which character I am playing on a nightly basis, or as needed for raiding. I specialize in being extremely self-sufficient on all characters and doing what it takes to help the group succeed at the challenge.

Denzan the Sorcerer has been known to act as a cleric when necessary, offsetting his limited healing capabilities with wand damage enhancements, select buffs on those taking damage, and a particularly nasty arsenal. He retains the ability to nuke anything out of existence but would prefer to enchant baddies and let the fighter types clean up.

Strakeln the Barbarian is a hardy machine of survivability with absolutely NO sense of direction. If you ever find yourself following Strakeln and think you might be going the wrong way, YOU ARE. It's not easy being short and fat, landmarks just don't stick out. Rogues love Strakeln, he's one of the few barbarians well-known for his intimidating nature. Strakeln is well-known for charging into battle all alone, with no healer. His first 350 HP are easy to take away, but knocking off his last 10 HP can be an all-day task... Strakeln's survival instincts are strong but pretty slow to kick in.

Aevy the Ranger is a force to be reckoned with. Lethal at range and up close, this slight elf packs a surprisingly painful punch. She is extremely self-sufficient, known far and wide for her solo exploits. While she is quite fond of her impressive bow and crossbow collection, enemies need to truly use caution when they see a pair of blades in her hands - a whirlwind of metal is sure to be coming their way.

Community Member

Default Litz vs. Maldini

Can anyone else picture Litz and Maldini singing this as a duet?

Ink

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblack View Post

Ink

We sing that together nightly at the Wayward Lobster.

Community Member

Its a good show... I have seen it.
    Co-Founder/Second of Warlords II (Aundair)
    Sagar - Elf Wiz14
    Isildir - Human Pal14
    Lamruil - Human Clr8
    Gloinn - Dwarf Ftr5

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblack View Post

Ink
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had that song pop up when reading Mal's post.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Surprisingly Litz also likes Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.

However, he's never been to the Dunes of the Cape though.

Ya but your the only one I've seen running around on the Dunes with nothing but a cape.. (Freak)

Looks in.... Shakes head and leaves...
    Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him. Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

Attention looking for a casual guild?
    Keepers of the Arcane
    Brther Maynard Maxed Cleric, Delric Moondragon Lvl 11 Halfling Barbarian
    Founder #655

Whats up Khyber,

Helped form the Hand of the Black Tower in Aundair that has been around since Beta. I like to create unique characters that you might not see around because it keeps the game interesting for me. I have an evasion 32 strength main named Beld with all the gear DDO has to offer, a second character (32 point build) named Beldorian which is a 30 str hafling evasion fighter, and a bard that holds my money (petrie). I play casually usally at nights central time.

Everyone in Hand of the Black Tower is really close. You'll meet a ton of people that all have a personality in our guild. When you see the HOBT symbol in your pug group you'll know they'll pull their weight because all members are well equiped.

That is a little about me Hope to see you all in game.
    Officer - Proud Member - Co- Founder
    The Hand of the Black Tower
    Beldar - Beldorian - Beld - Beldamus - Beldinator
    1st WF to recieve Titan Loot ( Beld )

Default Hey

Ok most know me as GIMP, GIMPIN, GIMPSTER, or NAPOLEON here on khyber. I LOVE to LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT =), Quest and PVP.

I also have a reputation for falling off things (rocks, bridges, ledges ect.) so if im questing with you and you hear something like oops followed with laughter (yep I fell).
    Truegood....... cleric13/sorcer 1
    Gimp........Fighter 2/Ranger 12 (1750)
    Gimpster ......lvl 14 Bard
    Gimpin..........lvl 14 Sorc (1750)
    Truedat.......lvl 14 Fighter
    Napoleon Syndrome lvl 14 Hafling Barbarian
    ROBOGIMP THE DESTROYER lvl 2 barb
    Knights of the Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Maldini View Post
    I like Pina Coladas and long watches on the beach at sunset.
    like you can tell time...

Default I'm Michael

My character list is in my DDO electronic signature, so you can review my characters, there. My real-life name is Michael, so I'll answer when you yell that in party chat, or to any of my other character names. I don't know which of my names will be changed with the merge, but I'll probably answer to any of them, even after the merge is completed and my names are changed.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu