Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Welcome to our server!!

I know it seems like we're merging into your server but in reality it'll be very obvious which server the Uber players are from. So welcome and enjoy the ride cause you'll be playing with some of the best players in the game now that you're Joining Aundair.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintsen View Post
    I know it seems like we're merging into your server but in reality it'll be very obvious which server the Uber players are from. So welcome and enjoy the ride cause you'll be playing with some of the best players in the game now that you're Joining Aundair.
    Tongue in cheek? :
    {widens the doorway so your big head fits}

Welcome to Khyber... that is the name on the wall.

If not:
    I guess I don't want to group with you as I would rather have fun PLAYING and not BRAGGING.

Default Wow

I hope that was tongue in cheek, had about enough of players from any server banging chest to proclaim who is uberest. I dont think Khyber players have to prove anything to anyone on any server. I welcome the added population but check your ego at the door. I play DDO to have fun not engage in silly whos better contests.

The OP hasn't won a contest to speak for the whole Aundair server so don't worry some of us are cool and don't care. Personally I'm anoyed by them removing me from a name that was as much a part of me as my tatoo of Elvis holding a can of Pabst. If they wanted to remove any contraversy they could of renamed all 3 servers to a new nutral name. I suspect it was mentioned at some level and they opted to create contraversy. So don't play into thier head games and just enjoy the new population and lag, and plan on 3 times as much time looking through the auctions.

PS my spelling sux

Hmmm, I would counter the OP by saying "Everyone, welcome to our new home, with our new allies, and our new teams."

I have been on Khyber since I started playing, and I view it belonging to everyone who is on the server equally, no matter their server of origin.

If everyone who was "migrated" was somehow reduced to first level, I guess it would matter.

If everyone who was "migrated" lost all their cool stuff, I guess it would matter.

If everyone who was "migrated" lost their Homes, cars, and girlfriends, I guess it would matter.

As it is, some names may change, but the purpose remains the same.

Lets kick the bad guys heads in, and TAKE THEIR STUFF!

Regs,

muffintougher
    Now Diving in Lava, with the Lava Divers.

AKA, Cb,Cg,Cj,Cl,Co,Cp,Cq,Cr,Cs,Ct,Cw,Cx,Cz and...Edvard. All the other C's were taken.

Conflict is good.
    I still snicker a bit that kyber in eberron is considered the underworld. So in short riedra and aundair are descending into hell. But its only a small quip at myself not an actual repsentation that I think the players and kyber is hell.

To me in the end, its just a server name. More players are fine. I would reject any war or outright civil combat pitting us all against each other. Such things are stupid. We are all here to enjoy the game, does a server name really matter that much? I'll play with anyone from kyber, reidra, or any server.

From an RP sense I get a bit miffed because in my PNP groups Aundair is all my characters home. Seeing it not given attention is terrible. But honestly, this is just a game. Lets have some fun shall we?
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one who sends it a res.
    Unrestricted free agent
    Khyber
    Characters - Terrah, Elayne, Shiado, Ranok, Rattchet

Quote Originally Posted by Litz View Post
    The OP hasn't won a contest to speak for the whole Aundair server so don't worry some of us are cool and don't care. Personally I'm anoyed by them removing me from a name that was as much a part of me as my tatoo of Elvis holding a can of Pabst. If they wanted to remove any contraversy they could of renamed all 3 servers to a new nutral name. I suspect it was mentioned at some level and they opted to create contraversy. So don't play into thier head games and just enjoy the new population and lag, and plan on 3 times as much time looking through the auctions.
    Contest? All I see is pretentiousness Truth be told, a person is not measured by what they have but by thier actions. So I guess I really should not judge either... but instead offer advice to the OP that boasting is not the way to win the hearts of the people

Oh, and I hope I've soon the pleasure of meeting you Litz, Tulsa and Dark...
    Last edited by Emili; 08-02-2007 at 03:07 AM.
    A Baker's dozen in the Prophets of the New Republic and Fallen Heroes.
    Abaigeal(TrBd25), Ailiae(TrDrd2), Ambyre(Rgr25), Amilia(Pl20), Einin(TrRgr25), Emili(TrFgt25), Heathier(TrClc22), Kynah(TrMnk25), Meallach(Brb25), Misbehaven(TrArt22), Myara(Rog22), Rosewood(TrBd25) and Sgail(TrWiz20) little somethings with flavour 'n favour

No worries... The OP is banging his chest....soon we can bang him upside his head. All in fun of course. I could taunt an say, Khyber is better...it survived a merger, but that is petty an unfair an I will tell you Khyber is not petty an unfair. We are very respectful an caring save maybe a few over worked Clerics. It was no players fault this happened. We make the best of it...maybe we deep down don't want to deal with this change, but as in life, we have too if we wanna play. I just am happy that Khyber gains new comrads in arms. There is new people to meet, an new ideas to be shared. We all benefit in this. It is not about who is the better player or what server was best. Here we are dropped in the same bowl. We mix, we merge, we either form up to make something sweet, or end up in someones garbage....Cupcake would agree...lol. Anyways, my toons lay below the post an my guild. My sword is sharp an ready for the call to arms....Call an I'll be there...unless my GF needs some loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayleaf View Post
    No worries... The OP is banging his chest....soon we can bang him upside his head. All in fun of course. I could taunt an say, Khyber is better...it survived a merger, but that is petty an unfair an I will tell you Khyber is not petty an unfair. We are very respectful an caring save maybe a few over worked Clerics. It was no players fault this happened. We make the best of it...maybe we deep down don't want to deal with this change, but as in life, we have too if we wanna play. I just am happy that Khyber gains new comrads in arms. There is new people to meet, an new ideas to be shared. We all benefit in this. It is not about who is the better player or what server was best. Here we are dropped in the same bowl. We mix, we merge, we either form up to make something sweet, or end up in someones garbage....Cupcake would agree...lol. Anyways, my toons lay below the post an my guild. My sword is sharp an ready for the call to arms....Call an I'll be there...unless my GF needs some loving.
    Well said. I look forward to meeting new people and having fun. If you see any of my fellow Keepers make sure to stop and say Hi as they are all a great bunch of guys and you will be glad you took the time.
    Yes, of course! The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! 'Tis one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries with him. Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade!

Attention looking for a casual guild?
    Keepers of the Arcane
    Brther Maynard Maxed Cleric, Delric Moondragon Lvl 11 Halfling Barbarian
    Founder #655

Lol this is funny. I love these my axe is bigger then your axe discussions. Eightball you cant hang/run on the new server - no way no how.. Fun? You think this game is fun - naw it is all about super uberness.. Welcome to the new Khyber home of the superubers..

Hehe

Norg
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Community Member

My axe is sooooo big that it takes four raging barbarians to swing it! Beat that!

Oh yea well I do not care if your axe is bigger......I have more plat....I used discount code.....LOL

!!!!Note to Turbine this Plat discount code reference was a JOKE and no real # was used!!!!!

PS I fear the Kobald...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Gornn 1:39:12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand...
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYFan View Post
    All the spouses of DDO players got together and launched a coordinated distributed denial-of-service attack...

Default All I hear is

Yark Yark Yark
    Truegood....... cleric13/sorcer 1
    Gimp........Fighter 2/Ranger 12 (1750)
    Gimpster ......lvl 14 Bard
    Gimpin..........lvl 14 Sorc (1750)
    Truedat.......lvl 14 Fighter
    Napoleon Syndrome lvl 14 Hafling Barbarian
    ROBOGIMP THE DESTROYER lvl 2 barb
    Knights of the Phoenix

Default I view bravado with disdain

Personally, I regard the chest-thumping as an indication of insecurity, and find it more amusing than offensive.

As an officer of Knights of Insurrection, I was a member of a prominent guild on Aundair, and I expect that there will be some initial cometitiveness that will settle into mutual respect. I was a member of Fist of Aundair, The Hand of the Black Tower, Loreseekers, Protectors of the Seventh Gate, and am now in Knights of Insurrection. I just wasn't comfortable with membership in a guild that didn't necessitate my removing the GM and its most prominent members from my Squelch List.

Aundair had some excellent guilds. By name, The Hand of the Black Tower, Twilight Avengers, Knights of Insurrection, Keepers of the Arcane, Protectors of the Seventh Gate, Loreseekers, and Aundair's Elite. I expect all of these guilds to be viable on Khyber, and look forward to playing with new people who are already experienced players.
    Last edited by Mithran; 08-02-2007 at 02:11 PM.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Oh, and I hope I've soon the pleasure of meeting you Litz, Tulsa and Dark...
    Don't hold your breath... most of us from Aundair are still waiting for that pleasurabel meeting with Litz!

/e Rimshot!
    Riott Ad Infinitum ~20 Fighter ~ 67 AC unbuffed ~ "Riott, AC Intimi-Tank Build"
    Founder of the Twilight Avengers ~ Khyber Server ~ Owner of the Ultimate Gaming Table
    "Build a man a fire, keep him warm for the rest of the day. Light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life."

There ya go...we are the S uperserver...let more chest thumping begin...lol.

"was no players fault this happened."

Exactly. So there is no reason to hold this against Kyberians. Its like saying they personally conspired to eliminate Aundair and Riedra. A ridiculous claim. So in the end. It is what it is.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the one who sends it a res.
    Unrestricted free agent
    Khyber
    Characters - Terrah, Elayne, Shiado, Ranok, Rattchet

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ccheath776 View Post
    ...they personally conspired to eliminate Aundair and Riedra.
    Yeah, I heard that too. Those **** Khyberians!

Community Member

Welcome to Khyber. For those that think we are joining your server... Unfortunantly you are wrong. Don't think of it as a who is joining who server merge. It's more of Khyber was the 3'rd most populated server in the game and with ppl leaving the game for other games. They decided to make us even more populated. I welcome the new players, and can't wait to see how these new uber ppl think they will fair with the 90% of the well rounded players on Khyber. Note for those that think and act like they are gods of the game. Get a bad name here and you WILL have trouble finding groups.

That's music to my ears, Front_Line.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast