Default inappropriate behavior part 2

i am in the same situation with the guy from that closed post. i believe what he said and am also in banned status. ive tried 3 times now to use the link to send an email explaining what happened but have had no response. In addition there is no in game customer service telephone number so you cant speak to someone live. youre basically are at the descretion of whoever is feeling tough sitting behind the computer. this stinks cuz the game is great but there appears to be no concern for how players who pay for a service are being treated. i dont know if it is true or not that lev 1 in game support is outsourced to somewhere else but it does semm that regardless of the problem you always get the same canned responses and never much help. in my case i was in the middle of explaining a bug and the person was telling me to have a nice day. this is frustrating to say the least. and very typically anything said to address this problem will either have no positive response or in the last case just be squelched. I think a more appropriate response would be if players had a phone number where they could speak to someone in charge when they felt like they werent getting any help or being treated rudely. after all, we dont owe anyone our 15$ a month, i know i play for fun and a relaxing time. its a shame those who are employed by the game dont understand this.

While I understand you are frustrated, and I am in no way trying to be snarky, I suggest you take a look at the Welcome to the Customer Service Forums sticky posted by Katahdin in this forum. Specificlly the part headed Issues.
    THE SEXY of ARGONNESSEN ~
    Now bringing the sexy back to AoK!!!
    Ashamed officer of : My Little PWNY
    Proud officer of :Archmagi

Customer Service Representative Sparker's Avatar

Please send me a PM about the situation if you would like me to look into an issue further for you.

These forums are not for the discussion of any bans or disciplinary actions taken against an account. I am closing this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Heffty Smurf View Post
    i am in the same situation with the guy from that closed post. i believe what he said and am also in banned status. ive tried 3 times now to use the link to send an email explaining what happened but have had no response. In addition there is no in game customer service telephone number so you cant speak to someone live. youre basically are at the descretion of whoever is feeling tough sitting behind the computer. this stinks cuz the game is great but there appears to be no concern for how players who pay for a service are being treated. i dont know if it is true or not that lev 1 in game support is outsourced to somewhere else but it does semm that regardless of the problem you always get the same canned responses and never much help. in my case i was in the middle of explaining a bug and the person was telling me to have a nice day. this is frustrating to say the least. and very typically anything said to address this problem will either have no positive response or in the last case just be squelched. I think a more appropriate response would be if players had a phone number where they could speak to someone in charge when they felt like they werent getting any help or being treated rudely. after all, we dont owe anyone our 15$ a month, i know i play for fun and a relaxing time. its a shame those who are employed by the game dont understand this.