Default Zephyr not giving weapon finesse effect.

I am a 6th level bard and do not have weapon finesse feat. I am wielding a Zephyr Shortsword, +3 enhancement, finesse. The attack bonus is not showing up reflecting my +6 dex bonus from having a 22 dex. Has anyone else seen this?

I contacted in-game help and they said to submit a bug report. I thought that this weapon had been around for a while.

eh i dont think it stacks with a dex item...
    Quote Originally Posted by KindoRaber View Post
    - What bothers me about buffer types and patient characters can be summed up like this... Nothing. It's their style but I am usually on a strict time limit and need to complete as much in as little a time as possible. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am better than you.

I believe that I should be using my Dex for attack bonus. I have a 22 dex (+6 bonus). So with a BaB of +4, +3 enhancement of the weapon, and +6 dex bonus, the final attack bonus using 'Zephyr' should be +13.

Sometimes things like this do not appear until you are actually using them. Go and attack something with Zephyr and see what your combat mods are. Sometimes opening and closing the Inventory window is also needed to update to the new to hit totals I have found as well.
    Sarlona - The Ko Brotherhood :Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8+4E; Hennako-Human Cleric22; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15; lots more

Quote Originally Posted by Zenako View Post
    Sometimes things like this do not appear until you are actually using them. Go and attack something with Zephyr and see what your combat mods are. Sometimes opening and closing the Inventory window is also needed to update to the new to hit totals I have found as well.
    Thanks I have tried opening and closing the inventory screen. I also tried attacking something with it and there was no advantage to the weapon. I could not hit much with it. pretty much the same as using another +3 weapon with my +1 strength bonus.

I guess no one else is having this problem?

Customer Service Representative

Unfortunately for problems like this we cannot do anything in tech support but you may want to try to contact ingame support so they can investigate it and tell you if its a bug or not.

Finesse weapons don't show their correct toHit bonuses in your inventory window.

If you swing at something though, you'll see you are getting the finesse effect from one though
    [REDACTED]

Quote Originally Posted by Trekna Qu'dane View Post
    Finesse weapons don't show their correct toHit bonuses in your inventory window.

If you swing at something though, you'll see you are getting the finesse effect from one though
    Thank you.

Is there any word if this will be addressed in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Altumus View Post
    Unfortunately for problems like this we cannot do anything in tech support but you may want to try to contact ingame support so they can investigate it and tell you if its a bug or not.
    Ingame GM support told me to submit a bug report, which I did.

Default Finesse

I've also experienced (and bug reported) problems with Finesse weapons.

They don't work. It isn't a display bug, it's an actual factual. Pulled some guildies into the pit for testing. Didn't matter if I was using my +2 light mace or my +2 Finesse light mace, the attack rolls came out the same. Always used my strength modifier for attack bonus. (Dex bonus is 6 points higher than my strength bonus)
    D.W.A.T: (Now with Non-Dwarf support)
    Founder of the (D.W.A.T) Elf Rebellion and Supporter of the H (alfling). I(ntel). T(eam).

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget2775 View Post
    I've also experienced (and bug reported) problems with Finesse weapons.

They don't work. It isn't a display bug, it's an actual factual. Pulled some guildies into the pit for testing. Didn't matter if I was using my +2 light mace or my +2 Finesse light mace, the attack rolls came out the same. Always used my strength modifier for attack bonus. (Dex bonus is 6 points higher than my strength bonus)
    Post stats and feats please
    Hilarious Princess....Sorry your life is so medicore after all this time..Lol, you are scared of a farmer? with a tractor....?