Default What they do to the game?

I look at the new update and found so much bad thing....... SO BAD!

first of all. The grouping list.... Now you CANNOT see the class of member of a group, and if the charc is Anonymous... you cannot see is race and is level.... WOW Total BADDDDDDDD!!! I said it... BAD!!!

second.... The New dongeon... What the Hell is that? I go in with a group level 5 to 7.... SEVEN in a dongeon level FOUR!!! and we nearly wipe... Acid that make more damage then LAVA in Tempest spine???????? What is that??? and all mob human shoot you with Acid arrow and Magic missil!

Third... The new AI of the last boss in Prison of the plane make this quest now Horrible.... All the monster that spawn their + all the magic missil this boss can send at you...

Why Turbin make this game so horrible... It was fun befor... now.. i'm not sure...
    Vraak The Bloody Baron
    Brother of the destruction
    Disciples of Dol Arrah
    www.freewebs.com/dodaxoriat

Assentia The golden Flower
    Assenvella The golden Flower

The Sister of the golden Flower 32 pts build ELF!
    Disciples of Dol Arrah
    www.freewebs.com/dodaxoriat

Assensha The golden Flower
    The Sister of the golden Flower 32 pts build ELF!
    Member of Shadow of Carnage

Mashenka The Holy Flower
    Follower of Vulkoor
    Member of Shadow of Carnage

Community Member Symar-FangofLloth's Avatar

#1 is a bug. The devs know about it. Try reading the dev tracker.
    #2 It's one dungeon, not something to base the rest of the game off of. I haven't been in it myself yet, but if it's a long, tricky dungeon, I'll be happy about it.
    #3 Just changing the end boss to teleport around in PotP shouldn't be that big of a deal, unless he spam teleports. Haven't been there yet either, but along the same lines, if these two dungeons are no longer fun for you, don't do them. There's plenty of other levels out there you can do.
    Former Xoriat-er. Embrace the Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Seb4sti4n View Post
    first of all. The grouping list.... Now you CANNOT see the class of member of a group, and if the charc is Anonymous... you cannot see is race and is level.... WOW Total BADDDDDDDD!!! I said it... BAD!!!
    A know issue...a bug...it is not meant to be and will be fixed probably soon.

second.... The New dongeon... What the Hell is that? I go in with a group level 5 to 7.... SEVEN in a dongeon level FOUR!!! and we nearly wipe... Acid that make more damage then LAVA in Tempest spine???????? What is that??? and all mob human shoot you with Acid arrow and Magic missil!
    And once you figure out how to defend yourself it will be a cakewalk.

Third... The new AI of the last boss in Prison of the plane make this quest now Horrible.... All the monster that spawn their + all the magic missil this boss can send at you...
    Was the original way really a level 14 epic challenge? Not really. Changes like this are meant to put quests into the challenge they are supposed to be.

When people crank up a level 14 epic quest to elite and cake-walk it, you know there is a problem.

The game is supposed to give you challenges to overcome - not make you feel like a god by giving you mediocre tasks to accomplish.

Community Member

Pop needed to be harder, new stuff shouldn't be easy, the lfm is a bug they didn't mean to do it.

Your spelling is bad, theres nothing wrong with the patch.

Community Member

I look at the new update and found so much bad thing....... SO BAD!

Why Turbin make this game so horrible... It was fun befor... now.. i'm not sure...
    Sorry but is English your first language?
    Jesus saves but only Buddha makes incremental backups.

Exploit Expert

We're sorry that you are unhappy with changes made to the game. Welcome civil and thoughtful feedback. Please feel free to post any that you have.

Until then, since we do not allow flames and flamewars, this thread is closed. Please make sure your feedback is civil, and thoughtful, rather than "this game is stupid".

Thank you!

-KK