Community Member rockingsuphastar's Avatar

Default Hi can anyone give a link to good warlock build

Hi just bought warlock can anyone give a link to good warlock build caster and a tank build two separate one want to try on before i make them on my main toon thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockingsuphastar View Post
    Hi just bought warlock can anyone give a link to good warlock build caster and a tank build two separate one want to try on before i make them on my main toon thanks
    For tank see diabolist in sig
    Mechanics - To Hit/Dam mods

Quote Originally Posted by Theolin View Post
    For tank see diabolist in sig
    Thanks a lot how to split the stats points on 32 point build and thank you for the link

If by caster you mean eldritch blast damage and some instakills then I think this build my friend helped make should work well.

http://pastebin.com/yQAGxanc
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Thanks a lot how to split the stats points on 32 point build and thank you for the link
    I would drop either con or charisma depending on how you feel about one verses the other.
    Really doesn't matter if its just a life & if your going to keep it at cap its personal preference.
    Its 1 dc or 28 health
    Mechanics - To Hit/Dam mods

My Henshin Warlock build is very strong. It's kind of weak at very low levels, but owns everything starting around level 5. I just solo'd Invaders! the other day with it.

Don't have easy access to a "tank" build (kind of a broad term anyway), but my previous life was a fighter13/cleric7 (I think), and found it to be quite effective. But pure paladins are also really strong these days, so you don't have to get too crazy to make a really effective tank. Just go pure paladin.
    Cannith:
    Brigette; Completionist! || Aoeryn; Wiz20(3rd life).

The warlock I'm currently running is a lot of fun, is Elditch Blasting/Necro focused. I pushed for chain blast and utterdark blast first, then went up soul eater for Consume/Stricken/Consume Lifeforce, heading back into Tainted Scholar now that I have what I wanted asap

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ted-Souleater?
    Kestros, Wisdom Wolf
    Leader of The Shadowtouched, Ghallanda
    Member of the Tyrs Fellowship

Hi,

It depends on your goals there is a link in my sig with 2 builds. The first is a pure warlock 20 with cc and high eld blast output. The second is a U27 build with more defenses for eShavarath since CC doesn't work well there. I was able to solo all eShavarath quests with that build which is warlock 17/paladin 3 caster.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    Hi,

It depends on your goals there is a link in my sig with 2 builds. The first is a pure warlock 20 with cc and high eld blast output. The second is a U27 build with more defenses for eShavarath since CC doesn't work well there. I was able to solo all eShavarath quests with that build which is warlock 17/paladin 3 caster.
    Hi thanks am currently running this form

Warlocl10/4pally/1fvs 1st lifer bladeforge

and i am unable to do damage where i am going wrong

26 points spent in elighten tree
    4points 1n fvs for scourage
    0 in tainted scholar
    some in pally scared defender