Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Bag Deposit Box Temporarily Unavailable

The Bag Deposit Box has been temporarily disabled due to a bug. We will let you know when the Bag Deposit Box is once again available.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Bag Deposit Box has been temporarily disabled due to a bug. We will let you know when the Bag Deposit Box is once again available.
    Do us all a favor and be quick about it + dont screw it up, some of us actually had things stored in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Let the nerd rage flow through you. Don't hold back. I bought a lot of popcorn in anticipation for when Turbine decided to finally fix one of the many easy buttons.
    Danish migrant from DDO Europe, where I have been playing since beta.
    Thelanis (since march 2010)

So, what happens to all the seals, shards, scrolls, epic tapestry's, scales, etc that we had in that bank??

Holy ****....I have all my collectables and ingredients in there.

Will I not be able to access it? Will I lose everything?

Sad...just sad.

Can I have a refund for the upgrades and go back to storing everything in green bags?
    Thelanis - Green Mtn Boys - Level 200

Community Manager

Nothing should be lost; just access has been temporarily disabled.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

6. 02-25-2015, 03:10 PM

Immortal Executioner & Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Nothing should be lost; just access has been temporarily disabled.

Do we have a ETA? 545 spots and there all full..
    >>>>>>> NobleFist Guild <<<<<<<
    DeepCutter ~ MidnightRed ~ Cardeeo ~ Dalmore ~ TracyDragon ~ Aftershock ~ MakersMark ~Imortalwrath
    Beta player & Leader of a Founders Guild 11yrs and going

I need access to myself please.

Default Deity Dung

all my carefully collected bits of Deity Dung are stored there - oh my - and if I can't air it out... the SMELL!

Unhappy Sad Face

The lack of rage in this thread makes me sad.

Community Member

Just bought a extra 250 now I can not get to them. But if it means the will stack like the bags I will be happy to wait.

Community Member

Can we please get a rough possible ETA. Are we looking at a day a week next update, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robocrash View Post
    Can we please get a rough possible ETA. Are we looking at a day a week next update, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
    At a guess, I'd say after the mimic event. Bag/collectible related shenanigens right at the time when they do an event involving bag/collectable shenanigens? If they're not connected then that's a heck of a co-incidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

Community Member

I'm guessing by the time-stamp of the latest comments, that is still down. Bugger.... oh well, I really wanted to play some other game anyhow... this is happening more frequently, now that I think about it...

My tip:
    Some players made a nasty exploit, most of there exploited mats are in the deposit box and now turbine closed it till they make the investigations and point the ac's what will be baned to avoid the dups spread around the market.
    Just a personal tip.
    If it's the case then I don't mind if they close the deposite boxes even for days. Just don't forget to give this days like a bonus to vip subscribers : )

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by dunklezhan View Post
    At a guess, I'd say after the mimic event. Bag/collectible related shenanigens right at the time when they do an event involving bag/collectable shenanigens? If they're not connected then that's a heck of a co-incidence.
    I would hope that they would just turn off the Mimic event instead if that was the case.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Turbine charges people money for this, breaks it, offers what for compensation? Redress of damages? What kind of place are you running here anyway?
    No, although VIP players do get free Gold rolls on Daily Dice, so that might fit into your criteria. But when it comes to chest drops, chain rewards, general Daily Dice rolls (what number you get), etc., VIP does not confer additional "luck".

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    I would hope that they would just turn off the Mimic event instead if that was the case.
    I would hope that too. Though I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how it plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    The best of the best DDO players generally overperform when given a real challenge
    Quote Originally Posted by Amundir View Post
    My words are great. Even out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    I didn't even know the Mimic even was going on...

All my heart seeds, and epic tokens are in there.. Just capped so it's time to ER/TR, and I can't. And of course, Turbine says they're "sorry for the inconvience." Ugh.
    (>^.^)> NinjaKittyz ~ SadysticMiss ~ <(^_^)> ~ DarthKittyz ~ KeiraKittyz ~ <(^.^<)

Quote Originally Posted by depositbox View Post
    I need access to myself please.
    Access yourself too much and you'll go blind.

Community Member

Default crafter

i'm a crafter all i need to craft gear for my low lvl TRs is in there, so, i can't TR until this is sorted, and you have no eta, and you don't mention any compensation, and that's right before the weekend, when my TR buddies and i were aiming to TR.

what on earth are you doing?
    if you're fixing something, fine, if you'er investigating, also, fine, i don't care. but you should keep the players in the loop. once you disabled the bag bank, you can pretty much tell us what's going on.

no one can access it anyway to remove evidence of foul play.

your public announcements really need to include more information that's actually information, and not the "sorry, deal with it" you usually announce.

it's like saying to a patient : "oh, you're ill, you might get better, not sure when, and not sure what you will need to do, and as your doctor, i'm not going to tell you about any treatment or disclose any information regarding your condition, you'll just have to trust me..."

i can see how that statement will work, well, that's what turbine just said to us, the players.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast