Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Lamannia is now available

Update: Lamannia is now available. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you in beta!

The Lamannia open beta server will be brought down for emergency maintenance on Tuesday June 12th at 2:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT). We anticipate the server will be available again on Thursday with the next beta update. Thank you for your patience!
    Last edited by Tolero; 06-15-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Will update the thread again once we have a more concrete time for Thursday.

Thursday!! But..But...

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to Thursday & trying the Raid again. Cheers.

Thanks for all the hard work you all have been doing.

DR.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That ship has sailed, came back, sailed again, got raided by pirates, became a pirate ship, got cursed to chase after the Flying Dutchman for three centuries, got exorcised to fight in the American Civil War, then got modernized to fight in both World Wars, participated in the D-Day landing and is a decommissioned museum/restaurant now in Key West, Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I knew i should have actually tested this.

Community Manager

On the plus side, I hear that the next update to Lamannia - should* - include a fix for Tomb of the Tormented to convince those rats to end their "why U want meee to run thru bladez?!?!" protest/strike.

Since I know you are all looking forward to running Tomb of the Tormented.

*all projections about future content are subject to change, especially on Lamannia.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    On the plus side, I hear that the next update to Lamannia - should* - include a fix for Tomb of the Tormented to convince those rats to end their "why U want meee to run thru bladez?!?!" protest/strike.

*all projections about future content are subject to change, especially on Lamannia.
    NEED TRINKIE!!

that is all.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

So what I'm hearing is that when the server come back online only tomb of the tormented will be open until we've run it enough times that you're sure it's now bug free?

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Emergency? Can we hope this emergency is the abomination of a new combat/AC system that will be recognized for the bug it is, and removed?
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

and/or will pale masters end up not killing themselves with their healing spells?

Proposal: Instead of this weird game you play, where you open the new betas on the same day you have +30% exp boosts on live....

If you really don't want us to test, just say so.

Failing that....

Just give us the +30% on live early? Okay mmmthanks, bye.

Community Member

Emergency maintenance? Something about ready to explode?

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by MrkGrismer View Post
    Emergency maintenance? Something about ready to explode?
    The hamster got a cramp.
    Toastee McRoastybuns - Shinigamii - Theifing Slum - Bakabaka - Salsasnack - Tssst The Dog Whisperer
    MrBlonde - Omakase Omnomnom - Austrian Deathmachine - Consonar Crazy Ivan
    Ascent

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

I Fell deep in in love with a girl..... i will Miss her So MUCH!!!!
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkierownsmade View Post
    I Fell deep in in love with a girl..... i will Miss her So MUCH!!!!
    Don't worry, that nearly naked vendor will still be in Eveningstar, though she may be a bit more modest in the future.

Hopefully this downtime will be implementing the new "Hard to kill stuff because we changed the spell" change that will allow players to test it properly before it goes live.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by eris2323 View Post
    Proposal: Instead of this weird game you play, where you open the new betas on the same day you have +30% exp boosts on live....

If you really don't want us to test, just say so.

Failing that....

Just give us the +30% on live early? Okay mmmthanks, bye.
    Yep 30% is just too much. Guess it's time to pass the beta bug finder's torch and cross fingers. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Math never helps solve problems, it only further complicates them. Far too often players use it as a tool to push there own agenda and twist numbers to cause strife where its not due.

Community Member Buttkierownsmade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danotmano1998 View Post
    Don't worry, that nearly naked vendor will still be in Eveningstar, though she may be a bit more modest in the future.

Hopefully this downtime will be implementing the new "Hard to kill stuff because we changed the spell" change that will allow players to test it properly before it goes live.
    Wow..... not the vender.... a player..
    "Treat People How you want to be Treated, be friends with me i will be friends back.."

I'm just looking forward to having Snookums back at my side, well rather off in front tearing mobs apart as a good arty dog should, been missing him dearly what with having taken epic lvls and all, kopefully he will also have his own epic levels and be able to use the many new modules/collars and docents I have been stacking for his triumphant return to the field of combat, failing that a clearance of the toon copy page would be nice, but not a toon wipe from Lamma of course. Hope to be back in game as early on Thursday as possible :-)

I realize you guys are extremely busy trying to get all this together for us, and I hate to ask for more... But I'm going to.

Do you think it might be possible to have another XP granting event after Lamannia comes back up? I'm desperately wanting to test a few things in the new content and with the new destinies, if that's at all possible...

If not, I'll find some way to carry on

Quote Originally Posted by furbyoats View Post
    The hamster got a cramp.
    They forgot to feed the hamsters

I certainly hope they figure out why the hirelings all the sudden forget to do their job. Its so annoying to be in a quest and see the hireling stand around like they don't know where they are, or are daydreaming

Great! Now I have coffee all over my screen!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast