Default 2 Experienced Gamers looking for serious guild

This is a package deal.
    What we are offering:
    2 experienced gamers who have combined played about every MMO since EQ
    Have played PnP for 10+ years
    Have been in serious end game type guilds in every MMO associated.
    Have created/run serious end game type guilds before.
    Are personable, friendly, mature, competitive.
    One of us played in beta and up til cap as 12th level.
    Most nights and weekend game play. Eastern time anywhere from 4pm-1am. Weekends are up in the air depending on personal stuff.
    Each would want to bring 2 toons. 13 Wiz 11 rogue, and 11 Fvs 9 Wiz.

What we are looking for:
    A guild that actively levels from 10-20.
    Ventrilo and a good community of gamers.
    A serious guild.... no kids, we are both 25. (I don't mind grouping with younger people, but guild leadership has to be mature)
    We aren't noobs, and we pick up stuff very fast, and mostly will do things duo with hirelings to get an idea about dungeons before we group. However we may need some guidance. So a guild with the experience to point us in the right direction and answer questions as they arise.

Please PM me here, or contact either of us in game on Behyn or Braygan.

Thanks for your consideration.

Would have loved to have such an experienced and driven team, but alas we are far too new and well most are not even level 10 in our guild let alone 10-20 runs.

I wish you luck in your search, I'm sure any guild will be lucky to have you two on board.
    Leader - Ωmega Syndicate [L41] guild of Khyber|Orien - www.os.rumbaar.net
    Khyber - Eldraine - Monk | Eldaline - Favored Soul | Eldnuker - Sorcerer
    █████ - Eldalorne - Wizard | Elarawr - Fighter | Eldrainge - Ranger/Rogue

Wink

idk what this mature thing is but i hear that IBC has been referred to as mature feel free to check us out! youngest member is 21 atm and oldest is 55 mostly east coast but sprinkled from canada to cali to texas to new york! We also have members from other continents (who speak american-english) you might like us we might like you but its up to you to decide what fits best!

Best of gaming to you!
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

On maturity: I have been known to make an inappropriate joke, I have been know to drink and game... however I am a mature gamer. Meaning I (we) generally know our way around a zone/dungeon, know how to build and gear our characters, don't guild hop, don't bail on groups (unless they are deemed dead), respect the leader of a group, if a leader of a group isn't establish I (we) take control for the good of the group. I (we) make sure we are properly ready for a given dungeon, could be spell prep or scroll/wands/pots.

The only issue with maturity I ever run into is the people who just keep the chat button down making annoying comments non stop, sing into the voice chat, run ahead trip traps die and then *****, or children who are obviously a bit too young to be gaming. Finally the worst thing is people that use the anonymity of the internet to say or do things they wouldn't do if they were in person.

TL;DR = I get drunk with the best of them. I try not to annoy, and don't like to be annoyed.

I will check out Bad Company tonight when I get online. Could you list off a few names of officers so I could chat with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post
    idk what this mature thing is but i hear that IBC has been referred to as mature feel free to check us out! youngest member is 21 atm and oldest is 55 mostly east coast but sprinkled from canada to cali to texas to new york! We also have members from other continents (who speak american-english) you might like us we might like you but its up to you to decide what fits best!

Best of gaming to you!
    +1 Rep for outstanding self-advertisement!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    +1 Rep for outstanding self-advertisement!
    +1 Rep for outstanding recognition of outstanding self-advertisement!
    TR'd: Mty | Mtp | Mts | Mtc | Mtn | Mtz
    Others: Mtf | Mtx | Mtb | Mtd | Mth | Mtk
    Proud officer of Elite Raiders
    www.EliteRaiders.net

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mts View Post
    +1 Rep for outstanding recognition of outstanding self-advertisement!
    +1 rep for outstanding recognition of outstanding recognition of outstanding self-advertisement!

Default Back on topic. . .

I'd really recommend that you get a feel for the various collective personalities of the different guilds and see where you'd best fit in. I've made this recommendation to new and returning players any number of times now, but it bears repeating.

The pick-up-groups on Khyber are really excellent. Find who you most like and talk to members of that guild about their application process.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Mithran View Post
    I'd really recommend that you get a feel for the various collective personalities of the different guilds and see where you'd best fit in. I've made this recommendation to new and returning players any number of times now, but it bears repeating.

The pick-up-groups on Khyber are really excellent. Find who you most like and talk to members of that guild about their application process.
    I completely agree, and have been a repeat group member with a lot of good people. However when I ask about their guild either its very small or has no established community. Its seems very common to run into guilds that use guild chat as a LFG/LFM channel and nothing else. I come from multiple MMOs where the community used forums daily, vent constantly and grouped almost solely with guild mates.

I could probably get by with just PUGs but so far in the limited raiding I have done they fall apart based on one or two people who seem to drop out or die alone. Then the other people get sloppy, then the raid falls apart. second scenario the leadership has no clue what they are doing and things get sloppy and fall apart. third, things work, xp+loot=good time. Mostly its the first two tho...

So far I have received some PMs with guild info. I appreciate it and will follow up more tonight after work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bane123 View Post
    I completely agree, and have been a repeat group member with a lot of good people. However when I ask about their guild either its very small or has no established community. Its seems very common to run into guilds that use guild chat as a LFG/LFM channel and nothing else. I come from multiple MMOs where the community used forums daily, vent constantly and grouped almost solely with guild mates.

I could probably get by with just PUGs but so far in the limited raiding I have done they fall apart based on one or two people who seem to drop out or die alone. Then the other people get sloppy, then the raid falls apart. second scenario the leadership has no clue what they are doing and things get sloppy and fall apart. third, things work, xp+loot=good time. Mostly its the first two tho...

So far I have received some PMs with guild info. I appreciate it and will follow up more tonight after work.

Thanks

Definitely check them all out. My guild, Loreseekers, is not restricted to uber upper level raiding or anything as we have folks of all sorts whose needs are different. But like Mithran said, there are some fantastic guilds who specialize in just such gaming and are also very active in their guild communications. The ones listed in the posts above really are the ones I would also recommend looking into. I tend to PUG as much as I guild run, on purpose mind you, and find myself lucky to be in groups with many from the above guilds and think you will find that experience rewarding as well.

Founder

I'm actually 26 now Bane. You were at my birthday party

edit: Wow, my sig is old
    Vaylan

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Definitely check them all out. My guild, Loreseekers, is not restricted to uber upper level raiding or anything as we have folks of all sorts whose needs are different. But like Mithran said, there are some fantastic guilds who specialize in just such gaming and are also very active in their guild communications. The ones listed in the posts above really are the ones I would also recommend looking into. I tend to PUG as much as I guild run, on purpose mind you, and find myself lucky to be in groups with many from the above guilds and think you will find that experience rewarding as well.
    Bane, from my pugging experience as a newly returned player, I've run with members of Loreseekers on multiple occasions, and have always found them to be polite, helpful players.
    Every time.

In fact, last week, when I started thinking about guilding up, they were the only name that came to mind, so I applied.

This is in no way a negative statement of any other guild, or a statement of the superiority of the Loreseekers, but rather an accounting of my personal experience.
    Maybe I just had less interaction with some of the other prominent guilds because they pug less.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyranise View Post
    I'm actually 26 now Bane. You were at my birthday party

edit: Wow, my sig is old
    Sorry... too much scotch...

TL;DR = I get drunk with the best of them. I try not to annoy, and don't like to be annoyed.
    /QFT

Sorry... too much scotch...
    No such thing.
    Proud member of DWAT - Xorian forged, quenched in the blood of butterflies
    Arnn, Duana, Gultyrr, Mahd Bardigan, Ahliriana, Arnnette, Conch Fritter, Jwuana, Thayla, Margaritte da Ville
    God is good, beer is great and women are crazy.

Well if you have not found a guild yet, please look up MoMz. We are mature for the most part. I believe our youngest members are in their early 20's. I don't make it a habit to ask their ages, but respect is our #1 priority. We are not a huge guild, as we are somewhat particular about who we invite to join us.

We have members currently ranging from level 3-17 and we do lots of decent and fun runs. One of the most important things we try to keep in mind is that this is a game and is meant to be enjoyed. We don't place blame if someone dies in a party or hold grudges.

I don't really want to advertise to the whole server, as we like to stay a little personal but we DO welcome anyone that would like to join us that can be courteous and respect the feelings of others.

One last thing, you do not have to be a mom to join us. There is a small history behind the guild name. If you would like to know more about us, look me up in game!

Hope you enjoy beong on Khyber!

(This applies to ANYONE who reads this.

besides looking for a list of guilds to join, you might also want find out which are the absolutely lousy guilds which you want to avoid
    If you want to know why...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranticus View Post
    besides looking for a list of guilds to join, you might also want find out which are the absolutely lousy guilds which you want to avoid
    Heh....
    I've only been back for a few months, but I can name quite a few already.

This is a package deal.
    What we are offering:
    2 experienced gamers who have combined played about every MMO since EQ
    Have played PnP for 10+ years
    Have been in serious end game type guilds in every MMO associated.
    Have created/run serious end game type guilds before.
    Are personable, friendly, mature, competitive.
    One of us played in beta and up til cap as 12th level.
    Most nights and weekend game play. Eastern time anywhere from 4pm-1am. Weekends are up in the air depending on personal stuff.
    Each would want to bring 2 toons. 13 Wiz 11 rogue, and 11 Fvs 9 Wiz.

What we are looking for:
    A guild that actively levels from 10-20.
    Ventrilo and a good community of gamers.
    A serious guild.... no kids, we are both 25. (I don't mind grouping with younger people, but guild leadership has to be mature)
    We aren't noobs, and we pick up stuff very fast, and mostly will do things duo with hirelings to get an idea about dungeons before we group. However we may need some guidance. So a guild with the experience to point us in the right direction and answer questions as they arise.

Please PM me here, or contact either of us in game on Behyn or Braygan.

Thanks for your consideration.

You might want to give Ransack a go, mature players and a skilled bunch of players. Very active guild as well, look us up in game.
    Fizban - Avatar of Khyber
    Guild Leader of Legends: Where adventurers are born & Legends live.
    Motto: Enjoy the game, loot and XP will follow