Default still cannot connect

ok so it is 11:00 pm CST and all the cool little dev notes saying that everything is hunky dory just do not do justice to my inability to log in... I have been trying for several hours now... the downloads have completed I have even been able to get to the market place for like 3 seconds before i have crashed. what happens is everything freezes... just locks up...... now at 11:00 freaking pm i get a cannot connect to server error.... guys.. your year long "in development" raid has been beaten in like 2 hours and i cannot even log into the dang game to level my toon... any suggestions..
    Next time you get a lecture, just remember the national average salary of any forum admin is comparable to that of your local McDonald's assistant manger........ stating facts must suck.....

Ok thias is probably not what you want to hear but....

You seem to be one of very few or the only one with this problem. Considering its so late for you anyway, why not just uninstall the client and reinstall from the beginning. You can have it downloading all the updates while your sleeping.

I had a similar problem after a big mod update, I believe it was something with the programming, but I did a full install again and the game ran great afterwards better then before.