Community Member

Default radiance and enervation guard

can anyone advise what the percentage is that either of these guards trigger? i have seen 1-2% and up to 5% mentioned.

this item is intended as the second guard item to a spellsinging bard (already possess air). thoughts on either of these items as a choice? please note i am also chasing the hit point bonuses these two offer - my bard being a little bit squishy.

it may well be that i wait for the new mod to see what mobs appear, before deciding.

sundering ooze guard is the only other real attraction, but in time i imagine the HD of the ooze summoned will make them somewhat useless, while the sp gained from the trigger on concordant opposition seems too small to be an attractive option. other guards that offer up damage don't interest me.

Radiance guard procs every 5 hits or so. Not sure about Enervation guard, but it should be about the same.
    .: Reaper :.
    Kongo - TR | Brolik - Warforged Ranger | Bonemender - Clerimonk | Torqata - Warforged Sorcerer | Fresco - Tempest III UMD | Ognok - Intimi Guard Tank

ooze gaurd is actually very entertaining

the sundering effect is 20-30% every time you're hit, and it stacks with sunder and destruction

the ooze is only 1-2% but is a blast when it does pop out, they have by far the most hp of any of the summons, capable of killing a whole group of trogs in the shroud by itself (altho an elite devil will whoop it, but theres some players that cant solo an elite devil too), have had the ooze hold aggro till death in Vod for up to 30s to a minute w/o heals; and they do a fine job of tanking the reaver as well (altho can be very very annoying when the ooze gets enchanted with fly and not a player)
    Shadowsteel [TR train wreck]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSteel View Post
    (altho can be very very annoying when the ooze gets enchanted with fly and not a player)
    Now, flying ooze is just...disturbing.
    Brenna, Tzanna, and Tzinna Wavekin
    The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent

Quote Originally Posted by SableShadow
    Now, flying ooze is just...disturbing.
    Hardly, we already have them and they are called Living Spells.
    Server - Thelanis
    Diaries of a True Reincarnate (Wizard, Sorcerer, Melee, Divine, Artificer, Druid)

Quote Originally Posted by MrCow View Post
    Hardly, we already have them and they are called Living Spells.
    Well...they just kinda hover. Something that could gain altitude, now, and drop from above...
    Brenna, Tzanna, and Tzinna Wavekin
    The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent