Default Help with Titan raid pre-reqs.

Last night I was paging through my quest log and noticed I'd never completed, or even heard of, the Hiding in Plain Sight quest. I started up a group and we finished it. At the end, one guy said something about being able to run the slavers quest.

So today I looked up HIPS on DDO wiki and see that it's a prereq for the Forge of Twighlight (?) quest series. I read the description of how to get flagged but still don't quite understand it.

I've done HIPS. At the end, the guy in the Lobster told me to talk to the Spire Keeper. That person wanted to send me to a wilderness area or something.

What is the next quest in the series and where do I get it? Is it in that wilderness area?

Basic, universal rogue build advice
    "Not in the face! Not in the faaaaaace!"

It takes you to the restless Isles which are a series of islands that are connected by tunnels. In this area are 2 quests The Slavers of the shrieking mines, and Bring me the head of Gola Fan. Completing each of these 2 quests gives you half of a quori signet. Have the person at the foothold repairthe 2 pieces and you are now ready for the raid.

Every time you complete the raid your signet will become damaged, when your timer is up you can have it repaired again for free and you are able to redo the raid. Always ensure you have the signet with you when you goto the raid as you will needto show it to the guardian in order to enter the raid.
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Default Spoiler

I started to type out some instructions, then decided that this link describes it better than I can.

ddo.enterwiki.net/page/Restless_Isles
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

Thanks. That's exactly how I read it on the wiki but for some reason it didn't make sense. I assume there's no order to completign the quests?

Also is Restless Isles a wilderness area?

Basic, universal rogue build advice
    "Not in the face! Not in the faaaaaace!"

Quote Originally Posted by Draccus View Post
    Thanks. That's exactly how I read it on the wiki but for some reason it didn't make sense. I assume there's no order to completign the quests?

It is like an outdoor area but does not have slayer, explorer etc. HIPS, has to be done first so you can gain access to the foothold, after that you can do the other 2 in any order
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Quote Originally Posted by Draccus View Post

I don't know if you can do them out of order, as I've never tried it. I would guess that you have to do them in order, though.

I wouldn't call it a wilderness area, as there are no explorers/rares/slayer count, but it does behave like one.
    "I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities" - Vaarsuvius, OoTS #674

The "order"

Once each:
    • Hiding in Plain Sight <== must be done first
    • Shrieking mines or Ghola Fan
    • Ghola Fan or Shrieking Mines

Then, every three days, forever or until you get the ring/belt/gloves
    • Have sigil repaired for free at the foothold
    • The Twilight Forge (Titan raid)