Default Just to be clear...

I've read all the threads here. I may have figured out just enough to be dangerous. But first let me double-check my assumptions:

• Do I need to copy all files into my ../ui/skins/x folder? Or just the ones that I intend to alter?
    • What happens to our skinning work when mod7 releases?
    • Is it true that there is no known way to change sizes? Has anyone asked a Dev?
    • Is there really a bug that means any skin will cause map failure if left on when the program exits?

The bug thing seems really bad. Maybe terminally bad; I am still trying to decide if it's worth mucking about with something that I may end up shelving because it breaks the game.

• Do I need to copy all files into my ../ui/skins/x folder? Or just the ones that I intend to alter?
      The extra files won't hurt anything, but it's best to only put the new files there. Besides, do you really want to scroll through all that **** if you don't have to?
    • What happens to our skinning work when mod7 releases?
      Hopefully they'll add more things for us to tweek, but unless there is some sort of bug I don't see it breaking our UI's
    • Is it true that there is no known way to change sizes? Has anyone asked a Dev?
      You can't resize any of the images right now, but you can sort of work around it on the buttons by modifying the image behind it so it looks bigger. The active part of it will still be the same size though.
    • Is there really a bug that means any skin will cause map failure if left on when the program exits?
      I haven't had any trouble with my maps yet. If there is a bug then it wouldn't be just because you are using a custom skin.

I saw in your signature that you are in BareBones, Is that still running? I haven't heard anything about them in a while.

No. I still log in now and then on Wednesday. But no one else is ever there. I like the characters I have there, but I should remove the guild reference from my sig.

p.s. thanks for the answers.