Default new build (for me)

I wanna build a rogue/wizzy toon that is dex/int based. thinking rogue9/wiz5 at current cap. drow (@1560 favor and don't want too wait for 32ptr). i want a trap build with high umd so i can use wands to make up for only having lvl3 spells, but i figure that i can handle all traps while buffing party and using finessable weapons or bow. I am making the toon either way, but i wondered if anyone knew of a similar build I could check out? thanks

Hall of Famer
    2016 DDO Players Council

You can be a pretty darn good trapsmith on a 1-2/12-13 split..... I wouldnt think you'd need to go more than 4 Rogue levels to keep UMD up as well....

I'd want to get at least 4th level WIz spells for buffs(ANd Firewall!) so a 7/7 Split would be my minimum recomendation... Personally, I'd lean twoards 9/5
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

just a heads up on these types of builds, they are really frail at low levels, so you might want to get some buddies to make characters with you to help you level. also, if you can help it, you REALLY might consider waiting on that 1750 thing.