Default Forum Display Name

Is there any way to change your forum display name? I see a lot of the users have their actual DDO name or something similiar, and I was wondering how to change it. I don't like having my display name be jbaessler11, I'd rather it show my character name instead.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jbaessler11 View Post
    Is there any way to change your forum display name? I see a lot of the users have their actual DDO name or something similiar, and I was wondering how to change it. I don't like having my display name be jbaessler11, I'd rather it show my character name instead.

Any ideas?
    Geesh. I don't know. My account was created before the account was tied to the forums. Suggestions:

1. Try going to User CP up on the forum tool bar, see if there is anything there under Options.

2. Go to myaccount.turbine.com and see if you can edit your name there.

Its either myaccount.turbine.com or billing.turbine.com
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

A long time ago, in a forum much like this one, I believe it was Samera who said to pm them the information and they'd try to help if they can. Changing the forum name away from your account name and to a character name was one of the valid reasons if I remember right. It's been a long time (over a year) since I read that though, so I may be off.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Karos View Post
    A long time ago, in a forum much like this one, I believe it was Samera who said to pm them the information and they'd try to help if they can. Changing the forum name away from your account name and to a character name was one of the valid reasons if I remember right. It's been a long time (over a year) since I read that though, so I may be off.
    You're right. Or at least I remember the same

Unhappy

So I should attempt to send a PM to Samera then? I tried going through support.turbine.com and they weren't any help.

It seems you are in the same boat I'm in. Surely these aren't out real names. Oh wait.

Hi Mr. Baessler

Talking

Pleasure to meet you, Ms.Bakert. *lol*