Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxcore View Post
    Sorry for the load of question, but I was wondering if you considered Reflection of Wave Qstaff. Just been reading through as many druid builds as I can and that staff is coming up a bit, but the builds are 6-9 months old. Thanks
    Wave staff is an option for more spell power, but Dino staff has unique bonus like exc DC +2 and cool bonus like 5% exc spell crit chance and vulnerability stacks and some more that I prefer over Wave staff.

Dino staff is also easily obtainable by doing dino sagas for a couple of days.
    Last edited by Michele; 02-01-2023 at 01:28 AM.

How did you get 74 destiny points? I thought the max was 73.
    Iolho - Vetafer - Finkbrau
    Thelanis

--
    Last edited by Michele; 04-28-2023 at 08:47 AM.

--
    Last edited by Michele; 04-28-2023 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    I'm not able to breakdown destiny points: if you have only 73 with all epic past lives then you probably missed a tome.
    Unless there's more than 3, then it's not that..
    Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by PadrePio View Post
    How did you get 74 destiny points? I thought the max was 73.
    Fate points (57):
    3 from Tome of Fate +3;
    3 fate points by speaking to Draconic Incarnation NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Fatesinger NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Magus of the Eclipse NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Divine Crusader NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Exalted Angel NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Unyielding Sentinel NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Grandmaster of Flowers NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Legendary Dreadnought NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Shadowdancer NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Fury of the Wild NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Primal Avatar NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Shiradi Champion NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Energy Criticals (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Enchant Weapon (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Arcane Alacrity (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Knowledge (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Eclipse Power (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Power over Life and Death (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Brace (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Block Energy (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Blessings (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Doublestrike (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Skill Mastery (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Fortification (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Tactics (martial sphere) (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Doubleshot (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Fast Healing (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Colors of the Queen (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Power (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Epic Completionist epic past life feats (probably this is the 18th epic past life feat shown in the list and in the screenshot)

Destiny points (74):
    19 destiny points from Fate points: 1 destiny point for every 3 fate points;
    40 destiny points from Epic levels: 4 destiny points per level;
    8 destiny points from Legendary levels: 4 per level;
    4 destiny points from Epic completionist: 1 destiny point for every 12 epic past lives (there are 51 epic past lives);
    1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Feywild)
    1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Historic)
    1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Dread)

You have to count 18 icons under epic past lives tree in your character window: on each icon (including epic completionist) you should read "acquired 3 times".
    Also you need Tome of Fate +3 and the other 3 destiny tomes listed above.
    Last edited by Michele; 02-02-2023 at 11:27 AM.

Welcome to Necropolis!

Last edited by Michele; 04-28-2023 at 08:48 AM.

--
    Last edited by Michele; 04-28-2023 at 08:48 AM.

Fate points (57):
    3 from Tome of Fate +3;
    3 fate points by speaking to Draconic Incarnation NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Fatesinger NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Magus of the Eclipse NPC (arcane sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Divine Crusader NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Exalted Angel NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Unyielding Sentinel NPC (divine sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Grandmaster of Flowers NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Legendary Dreadnought NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Shadowdancer NPC (martial sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Fury of the Wild NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Primal Avatar NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    3 fate points by speaking to Shiradi Champion NPC (primal sphere) in Junction of the Spheres;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Energy Criticals (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Enchant Weapon (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Arcane Alacrity (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Knowledge (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Eclipse Power (arcane sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Power over Life and Death (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Brace (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Block Energy (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Blessings (divine sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Doublestrike (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Skill Mastery (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Fortification (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Tactics (martial sphere) (martial sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Doubleshot (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Fast Healing (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Colors of the Queen (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Ancient Power (primal sphere) epic past life feats;
    1 fate point by getting 3x Epic Completionist epic past life feats (probably this is the 18th epic past life feat shown in the list and in the screenshot)

Destiny points (74):
    19 destiny points from Fate points: 1 destiny point for every 3 fate points;
    40 destiny points from Epic levels: 4 destiny points per level;
    8 destiny points from Legendary levels: 4 per level;
    4 destiny points from Epic completionist: 1 destiny point for every 12 epic past lives (there are 51 epic past lives);
    1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Feywild)
    1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Historic)
    1 destiny point from Tome of Destiny +1 (Dread)

You have to count 18 icons under epic past lives tree in your character window: on each icon (including epic completionist) you should read "acquired 3 times".
    Also you need Tome of Fate +3 and the other 3 destiny tomes listed above.
    So, it looks like you have one more fate point from feats.
    And I'm not sure how or why.
    I've got 3x all past lives (doublechecked them) and 4x epic completionist ..

Thelanis

So, it looks like you have one more fate point from feats.
    And I'm not sure how or why.
    I've got 3x all past lives (doublechecked them) and 4x epic completionist ..

post a screenshot of all your 18 icons under epic feats. In your screenshot I read 17
    Last edited by Michele; 02-10-2023 at 07:50 AM.

post a screenshot of all your 18 icons under epic feats. In your screenshot I read 17

https://imgur.com/a/fzbbmQJ
    Thelanis

my same icons: I don't know what to say, sorry :-(

my same icons: I don't know what to say, sorry :-(
    yeah, I asked around and apparently it's a known bug .. some people got a destiny point more after the switch from the old destinies. So, lucky you and unlucky me
    Thelanis

Community Member

Ok, now I will ask...for what all the force spell power?

Im overlooking something obviously I guess.
    Thx!
    Cannith - Blutwurst / Knackwurst

Ice flowers mostly, ruin/gruin too.

Community Member

Thx man! Makes sense
    Cannith - Blutwurst / Knackwurst

Quote Originally Posted by flotterjohnny View Post
    Ok, now I will ask...for what all the force spell power?

Im overlooking something obviously I guess.
    Thx!
    for me ice flowers, tsunami, salt ray, word of balance.
    Last edited by Michele; 04-28-2023 at 08:49 AM.

Default Anyone here on the Player Council?

yeah, I asked around and apparently it's a known bug .. some people got a destiny point more after the switch from the old destinies. So, lucky you and unlucky me
    I have exactly the same problem, could really use that extra destiny point

Could someone on the player council please bring this up with the devs? I suggest the easiest way for them to fix this inequality is to add another epic past life, this will bring max fate point to 57 and 57/3=19 exactly, no 0.666667 bugging some and not others. The people who already have 74 will stay on 74 since 1 extra fate point will not add a destiny point whereas the people on 73 will go up to 74 with the 1 extra fate point.

Wujeck from Orien.

--
    Last edited by Michele; 04-28-2023 at 08:49 AM.

Community Member

Do you use finger of death and ice flowers?
    If so what are your dc's on those spells?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast