Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Happy 14th Anniversary Dungeons & Dragons Online!

To celebrate our 14th anniversary we are giving all of our players a 14th Anniversary Dragon Sentient Jewel!

Here is the Coupon Code to redeem which will place the Sentient Jewel of the Dragon into your inventory:

HAPPY14

Code can be redeemed ONCE per Account (1/Account), so make sure you redeem the code on the server you wish to have the Sentient Jewel on. The Jewel is Bound to Account. This Coupon Code can be redeemed through December 31st, 2020.

Notes:

• Remember this code can be redeemed once per account, not once per account per server. Make sure to redeem the coupon code on the server of your choice!
    • This code can be redeemed on the Hardcore server if you want. Obviously be careful if the character dies to transfer it to the right place afterwards.
    • This Jewel has a temporary bug where it can be accidentally sold at a vendor. Don't do that. At the very least lock the item. The item will not be replaced by customer service. This bug will be fixed in the next game update.
    • This item, as with all Sentient Gems, is minimum level 20. It can be acquired by a character of any level.
    • The voice work is done by the one and only Cindy Robinson, who has done frequently-popular work with us for years now, including Menace of the Underdark, most of our Kobolds, and more. Hope you like it!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Thank ye kindly

Nice! Cindy Robinson has done some fantastic work. Can't wait to hear it.

(As a side note, I find it interesting how all the speculation about the anniversary reward being a cosmetic or pet was met with complete negativity, but sentient gems can be obtained easily in game so this is basically a cosmetic voice lol)
    Last edited by aoeusnth; 02-26-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    Gavaleus of Thelanis

Happy 14th, everyone!
    Maybe next year, we will get a Sentient Dungeon Gem. Personally, I'd like either a The Pit, or Xorian Cipher Gem... but that's just me being me. Cheers!

Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Community Member

Great. An anniversary gift that isn't useful to the whole player base. Thanks.

2016 DDO Players Council
    Resident Blue Dragon
    Hero of the Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Memnir View Post
    Happy 14th, everyone!
    Maybe next year, we will get a Sentient Dungeon Gem. Personally, I'd like either a The Pit, or Xorian Cipher Gem... but that's just me being me. Cheers!
    So a Sentient Gem that's just Torc laughing at you whenever you get damaged or die.

Community Member

Thanks, we now need some dragon themed weapons to use it on tho, back to work :P.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    To celebrate our 14th anniversary we are giving all of our players a 14th Anniversary Dragon Sentient Jewel!

Here is the Coupon Code to redeem which will place the Sentient Jewel of the Dragon into your inventory:

HAPPY14

Code can be redeemed ONCE per Account (1/Account), so make sure you redeem the code on the server you wish to have the Sentient Jewel on. The Jewel is Bound to Account. This Coupon Code can be redeemed through December 31st, 2020.

Notes:

• Remember this code can be redeemed once per account, not once per account per server. Make sure to redeem the coupon code on the server of your choice!
    • This code can be redeemed on the Hardcore server if you want. Obviously be careful if the character dies to transfer it to the right place afterwards.
    • This Jewel has a temporary bug where it can be accidentally sold at a vendor. Don't do that. At the very least lock the item. The item will not be replaced by customer service. This bug will be fixed in the next game update.
    • This item, as with all Sentient Gems, is minimum level 20. It can be acquired by a character of any level.
    • The voice work is done by the one and only Cindy Robinson, who has done frequently-popular work with us for years now, including Menace of the Underdark, most of our Kobolds, and more. Hope you like it!
    Thank you

Dang, I was hoping for the voice of the undead dragon from the Gianthold area. Anyways, I appreciate the freebie.

Community Member

Thankyou.

And a shame you cant give it a negative platinum value. Then those that sell it end up having to PAY the vendor to take it instead lol

Thank you very much! I am very excited for this unique item!

Community Member Captain_Wizbang's Avatar

Nice, I have an ESoS that needs one. Quite fitting considering where SoS comes from

Quote Originally Posted by Hipparan View Post
    So a Sentient Gem that's just Torc laughing at you whenever you get damaged or die.
    I would pay to have Torc cackling at me in game. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I'm not saying TRing isn't optional but its kind of optional in the way that defeating the waves in Devil Assault are optional.
    Smuggler's Rest sheet music || "Smash and Burn" dice puzzle solver

Community Member

Someone post a video of the gem lines, please?

Why is my Search-Fu failing me?

Who voiced Malicia again?
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Community Member Highdracolich79's Avatar

Default Sweet!

*BLEEP*ing AWESOME!! Thank you! (Dragon face) HAPPY 14 YEARS OLD DDO!!! Thanks everyone who stuck with it all these years and didn't give up when the chips hit the fan! High fives all around! ^^ p.s. Cindy Robinson for president! ftw haha

Community Member Highdracolich79's Avatar

Default Here's to many more!

Stay strong True Believers! Excelsior! https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Stan_Lee

Thanks for the sentient gem! I love the voice. However, there is a minor issue. It isn't displaying the sentience on the item. To clarify, the item took sentience. It makes sounds correctly. The proper bonuses are working. It just isn't listing the sentience and XP level at the top of the item.

Build a man a fire and he is warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

14 years....scary! I still have my copy of PC Zone from 2005 with a DDO preview article in it!

Thanks for the gem!

Ahhh...I was expecting a cake with quiver of alacrity...

The raid is basically dead. Making it hard to find more people to loot it and even harder to find someone who will pass the item...(I am talking about Cannith, the only server I play).
    Last edited by DarkSkysz; 02-26-2020 at 04:09 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast