Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Creator of 14th Anniversary Party Wiki Page

Please actually run the challenge before posting what it is, and what the party favor amounts are. There's no acid puddles and broccoli monsters. It's now a lava floor with gingerbread men. And the favor amounts you wrote are off as well.

0 above level = 7
    1 above level = 9
    2 above level = 9
    3 above level = 10

That's as high as I've gotten right now, so maybe someone else can post the rest.

Btw, nice of the devs to not post it began on the morning of the 12th. I only knew because I was cutting past there yesterday and saw it. I then put it up as open on an LFM. As of now, still no post abt it having started on here or on the Facebook page

This is the link to what's written for it right now. Hopefully someone will change it to the correct info

https://ddowiki.com/page/Anniversary_Party_(14th)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistress_minx View Post
    This is the link to what's written for it right now. Hopefully someone will change it to the correct info

https://ddowiki.com/page/Anniversary_Party_(14th)
    You could always update the information yourself? There has been a major update and a new event all drop on the same day and there is a finite amount of time and people who work on the wiki. Whilst you were enjoying yourself running the event, I was updating wiki pages.

The wiki is maintained by volunteer players. Nobody is getting paid to do it. If you find information that is incorrect or outdated, you can contribute to the community by fixing it.

As thedip pointed out, there is an incredible amount of work to be done after a major release like this. There have been hundreds of updates to the Wiki in the past few days, but there's simply no way for the very few players who contribute to keep up. Don't be shy! Help out.
    Last edited by Clemeit; 02-14-2020 at 01:40 AM.

The wiki is maintained by volunteer players. Nobody is getting paid to do it. If you find information that is incorrect or outdated, you can contribute to the community by fixing it.

As thedip pointed out, there is an incredible amount of work to be done after a major release like this. There have been hundreds of updates to the Wiki in the past few days, but there's simply no way for the very few players who contribute to keep up. Don't be shy! Help out.[/QUOTE]

I get that, and appreciate it. I'm just asking that we not post a wiki page for something until someone has actually run thru it, and have them start the new page for it. Or post it but blank, with a message saying details later. I was way unprepared to step into a floor of lava instead of puddles of acid.

I tried to add a map once for Lost At Sea when it came out, and almost deleted the entire wiki page by accident. Trust me, you don't want me touching the wiki pages. I'm just adding info in hopes someone, anyone, can manage to update the link I commented

Ugh. as you can see, I don't always manage quoting right even My older son had to explain to me how to upload a video to youtube last year. I just recently learned how to live stream while playing. I still can't use Excell or any other spreadsheet program. Graph paper and notebooks work perfectly fine for me to list my characters and their tomes and stats lol. Thank you oh gurus of wiki for all that you do, and please don't ask me to touch the pages lol

The edit description from the page creation was:
    "Created 14th Anniversary Party page entry - Copied from 13th Anniversary Party page"

This is common practice because it minimizes the amount of effort editors need to expend to create a page similar to one that already exists. However, you are correct; there should be a warning on pages that are currently being worked on (and this is generally the case, but this one slipped through).

I added a warning to the page informing readers that the information is inaccurate. This will have to do until someone finds time to update the page.

Thank you for bringing this up and saving players from a similar experience!
    Last edited by Clemeit; 02-14-2020 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistress_minx View Post
    Btw, nice of the devs to not post it began on the morning of the 12th. I only knew because I was cutting past there yesterday and saw it. I then put it up as open on an LFM. As of now, still no post abt it having started on here or on the Facebook page
    They did. The patch notes were released on Tuesday the 11th and included a mention of the anniversary event.
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of the time & work that the DDO wiki volunteers put into it. Thank you for keeping this great resource going and updated.

I skip the lava room, not really worth the trouble

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

I kind of miss the Mimic.

My very first encounter with it was very ... well, a mix between "frightened" and "laughing". Well done, then.

I do love the other NPCs, though.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by fatherpirate View Post
    nah that boss is a noob
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

trouble? Did you not notice the sky sleds just inside the door?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    nah that boss is a noob
    Only boss to kill me.
    Killed me with destruction - I failed my save!

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrix View Post
    Only boss to kill me.
    Killed me with destruction - I failed my save!
    "Not cool, cool..."

Quote Originally Posted by Scuddy View Post
    I just wanted to say that I appreciate all of the time & work that the DDO wiki volunteers put into it. Thank you for keeping this great resource going and updated.
    Seconded! I use it so much. This is a good reminder that I should make more of an effort to contribute where I can.
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    trouble? Did you not notice the sky sleds just inside the door?
    I ran it 3 times before I even noticed those, but I have 75+ fire resist, so i just stand there and beat on him.

Community Member

Did you notice the sore sleds to the right of the door? Makes the room a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Scuddy View Post
    ditto
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

The party favor award appears to not be working right.

We've been running L26 characters at L29 difficulty and only getting 7 favors. We are killing everything (all stars/optionals).

Why is this happening?
    -------------
    Khyber Server - Member of Raven Nation
    Characters: bunch of 'em, took 10yrs to finally get my first L30!
    Kwe, Kwizl, Kwil, Kwila, Kwip, Kwar, Kwenton, Kwwush, (yes, it's a pattern, help me )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast