Default Utter Disintegration

Dear Devs, can you please clarify the formular/ingame functionality of this?
    The main problem seems to be here, that the Utter Disintegration works not as intended.
    Instead 15d100+300 as Lynnabel quoted, it is only doing around mid 400 damage!
    Would be good to know also the proc. rate to have something more meaningful in ddowiki as info about this!

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...egration/page3

Edit:
    I have tried by my own on the training dummy, here are the results with my nightshard:
    "You hit training dummy with x points of damage." (This was some times in addition to the slashing damage)
    x = 984, 934, 912, 854, 928, 882, 850, 880
    I am still not sure what the proc. rate is on this, as i have not counted the attacks.
    Dear Devs, can you please let us know the proc. rate?
    Last edited by clagor; 09-01-2019 at 01:52 PM.
    Argonessen - Guild: "Married with Children" / Clagor Dan - Elf - Tempest (18 Ranger / 1 Barbarian / 1 Rogue) / Glagor Dan - Drow - Pale Master (18 Wizard / 2 Rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by clagor View Post
    Dear Devs, can you please clarify the formular/ingame functionality of this?
    The main problem seems to be here, that the Utter Disintegration works not as intended.
    Instead 15d100+300 as Lynnabel quoted, it is only doing around mid 400 damage!
    Would be good to know also the proc. rate to have something more meaningful in ddowiki as info about this!

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...egration/page3
    Not saying there isn't an issue, but just want to point out that 15d100+300 has a range of 315-1800, so it is possible, based on rolls to have damage in the mid 400.

Community Member

I'd bet it's 15d10+300 + the vulnerability increase. More than likely they were planning 15d100+300 and decided it was too strong, took off a zero.

Default Update with my own findings

I have tried by my own on the training dummy, here are the results with my nightshard:
    "You hit training dummy with x points of damage." (This was some times in addition to the slashing damage)
    x = 984, 934, 912, 854, 928, 882, 850, 880
    I am still not sure what the proc. rate is on this, as i have not counted the attacks.
    Dear Devs, can you please let us know the proc. rate?
    Argonessen - Guild: "Married with Children" / Clagor Dan - Elf - Tempest (18 Ranger / 1 Barbarian / 1 Rogue) / Glagor Dan - Drow - Pale Master (18 Wizard / 2 Rogue)