Default Kor Kaza Runes (U35 raid: Riding the Storm Out)

Can someone please update the DDO wiki information regarding the drop rate of the Kor Kaza Runes ?
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Riding_the_Storm_Out

Normal : 64
    Hard: 84
    Elite: 125

(This is my personal pulls on each difficulty... Can someone confirm the same?)

Also...
    to the devs: When are we going to have something to do with those ingredients? Update 36?

I honestly give it a 50-50 at being yet another abandoned crafting system in the game. If I were to guess I would say perhaps sentient weapons
    “Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject.”

Quote Originally Posted by carll78 View Post
    Also...
    to the devs: When are we going to have something to do with those ingredients? Update 36?
    Those runes can be turned into the questgiver in exchange for the named loot from the raid. It's the same replacement for the 20th completion system that we used on the U29 raids.

Note: Currently, you can not access the turn in dialogue option while the raid lockout timer is active.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Those runes can be turned into the questgiver in exchange for the named loot from the raid. It's the same replacement for the 20th completion system that we used on the U29 raids.

Note: Currently, you can not access the turn in dialogue option while the raid lockout timer is active.
    This is a pretty good idea. I have an alt toon that should never enter this raid (thinking about my Spellsinger Bard here) and the Symphony cloak would be perfect on him.
    Follow me if I advance. Kill me if I retreat. Avenge me if I die.

Quote Originally Posted by carll78 View Post
    This is a pretty good idea. I have an alt toon that should never enter this raid (thinking about my Spellsinger Bard here) and the Symphony cloak would be perfect on him.
    Dashing Gloves from Good Intentions are arguably better (especially if you slot them with an Anthem augment) and you don't have to do a raid to get them.
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Howe View Post
    Dashing Gloves from Good Intentions are arguably better
    There is about a 2 point difference favoring dashing gloves if you count the quality perform. However the hands slot is a heavily contested slot right now, with items like gauntlets of the arcane soldier and the new bluescale guides for profane bonus.
    Last edited by red_kain; 03-31-2017 at 06:30 PM.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

...or if you have the raid active at all. Like you picked it up and haven't set foot in yet. Because it can't be abandoned.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member StoddardSolomon's Avatar

Why dont you fix the guards instead of worring about free gifts ??? I just wasted a ton of slaver mats making a guard augment that doesn't ever work ! Not even the 1d4 !

2016 DDO Players Council
    Resident Blue Dragon
    Hero of the Flame

I haven't run the raid yet. Are the runes Bound to Account like the ones from other raids?

Quote Originally Posted by Hipparan View Post
    I haven't run the raid yet. Are the runes Bound to Account like the ones from other raids?
    yep
    Without new players DDO will go the way of the dodo.
    Old Sorc Build Guide, Ghallanda -> Orien

While folks are working on fixing this, please have them also fix the LTempest NPC to not display LHound runes in the vendor interface.