Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Statuette to the Gods - Question for the Devs

Ok so I have applied the statue and got my +1 Mythic as it says. The crafting station still shows this as an option so my questions are:-

1) will adding another statue make it +2 mythic
    2) will adding the bust make it +4 mythic

Thanks in advance

Community Manager

Adding the statuette will give you a +1 Mythic bonus on accessory slots, the bust will give a +3 Mythic bonus. They don't stack, and only one Mythic bonus is possible on an item. Weapons and armor get +2/+4 Mythic bonuses, but weapons and armor cannot get Mythic bonuses in the Against the Slave Lords crafting system.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

so can I now but the bust on the item and make it +3 even thought I have made it +1 as the crafting station seems to allow it?

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post
    so can I now but the bust on the item and make it +3 even thought I have made it +1 as the crafting station seems to allow it?
    I haven't tried it myself, and the person who would answer is a bit busy, but I think the answer is yes, particularly if the crafting station seems to allow it.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

The reason I am asking is that the crafting station also seems to allow u to put on a 2nd statue hence my original post. And I do appreciate your quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Adding the statuette will give you a +1 Mythic bonus on accessory slots, the bust will give a +3 Mythic bonus. They don't stack, and only one Mythic bonus is possible on an item. Weapons and armor get +2/+4 Mythic bonuses, but weapons and armor cannot get Mythic bonuses in the Against the Slave Lords crafting system.
    Theres a bust?
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Theres a bust?
    Yes

I haven't tried it myself, and the person who would answer is a bit busy, but I think the answer is yes, particularly if the crafting station seems to allow it.
    The drop rate on these statues and busts is incredibly low, to the point of some folk never get one and others have a few, own personal experience is over 400 mats chests opened and only 1 statue so far suggesting a drop rate of 0.25% and dropping, I now have 4 and soon to be 5 almost fully upgraded items and only one has +1 on it. Surely after 50-60 quest chain completions it would be expected to have dropped more often? Even LGS items are quicker to complete than this.

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    The drop rate on these statues and busts is incredibly low, to the point of some folk never get one and others have a few, own personal experience is over 400 mats chests opened and only 1 statue so far suggesting a drop rate of 0.25% and dropping, I now have 4 and soon to be 5 almost fully upgraded items and only one has +1 on it. Surely after 50-60 quest chain completions it would be expected to have dropped more often? Even LGS items are quicker to complete than this.
    That's the point of rare stuff, you know.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Community Member

Rare is not the same thing as idiotic rare.

I have 14 items fullt crafted, 6 sets crafted and pulled like 5 statuettes.

In all those runs i never see a single bust dropping not just for me but anybody in the group.

******** low drop rates are frustating and idiotic, they should make it drop after a few chain completion or give us an option to trade it for the ings.

Random = moronic.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    I was running duo with a friend, he got 3 statues in one run. I haven't seen one yet. They are low drop rate, but I doubt that low.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duetotheseverity View Post
    low drop rates are frustating and idiotic

Random = moronic.
    I strongly disagree. For items such as this (tiny extra benefit, not build-breaking, not needed, but nice if you find it) extremely superduper low droprates is good imo. I loathe when every grinder gets all great items within a month. I still uber-love that hardly anyone has the finished spell-storing ring mainly due to the 0.015% drop rate of its shard (several times lower than ALL other shards).

I am curious why you feel the opposite of me (if I understand you correctly that is) ?

Btw - for items that are truly essential for specific builds then yes I agree drop rates should be decent, and the "after 20 you get selection" rewards are an ok system.

I've had 11 statues drop and no busts. I've also had no +3 mythic spinnerets and no +4 mythic orbs so drop rate seems consistent. I have 4-5 named items total with max mythic bonus from the chain.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Community Member

I don't mind the grind but those ******** drop rates are no fun.

Instead keep farming most ppl will just quit it.

I do still run slavers because i like it, i have no hopes to pull a bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Duetotheseverity View Post
    I don't mind the grind but those ******** drop rates are no fun.

Instead keep farming most ppl will just quit it.

I do still run slavers because i like it, i have no hopes to pull a bust.
    People are going to quit over a small mythic bonus? Well when people were complaining there was nothing to do after getting their 3bc loot I saw few people making counterarguments and saying it as fine - complaints were 10-1 that it was too easy to get loot. Turbine doesn't intend for everyone to get the top mythic bonus on all their items quickly. There has to be something to do for the true grinders.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Community Member

i meant quit farming.

Has anyone had the bust or statue drop on heroic? Just curious if that is a thing.

Also, it seems like even if adding statue multiple times to get to +3 is not a thing at least making it so you can trade 3 statues for a bust would make some sense. Then you need to decide if its worth farming till your eyes bleed for every last bonus or if its just better to take your +1 mythics and move on. Point being you are holding those +1s and doing nothing with them as an opportunity cost to slowly earning your bust.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqrlmonger View Post
    Has anyone had the bust or statue drop on heroic? Just curious if that is a thing.

Also, it seems like even if adding statue multiple times to get to +3 is not a thing at least making it so you can trade 3 statues for a bust would make some sense. Then you need to decide if its worth farming till your eyes bleed for every last bonus or if its just better to take your +1 mythics and move on. Point being you are holding those +1s and doing nothing with them as an opportunity cost to slowly earning your bust.
    lol, trade 3 statues for a mask? chance would be a fine thing, got well over 150 of the chain on le this equates to 2700 chests, some on reaper 2-4 skulls and still no more statues have dropped in any party i have been in, drop rates are non-existent for some folk and for others plentiful, 1 statue in this many runs is not just making an item rare item it is making an item unobtainable unless you are the "chosen one" drop rates need to be fixed or give us a mask in reward list every 50 or 100 runs because I have only seen 1 mask which was linked in party chat in a shroud run that someone had to prove they even existed.

Community Member

When it's said that "they don't stack", presumably that means that they don't stack when they're both on the same item. Will multiple statuettes & busts still stack when applied to multiple Slave Lords Base items? The wiki seems to think that "Unlike most bonus types, all sources of Mythic bonus stack" ...
    Last edited by Kirbett; 12-22-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sqrlmonger View Post
    I pulled a stack of 10 heroic statuettes from 1 chest, so they do exist.

A buddy of mine actually pulled a stack of 10 legendary statuettes from 1 chest. I was a little jealous over that one.
    Stratis on Khyber

Solo/duo raids and solo R10s. Come see what a bard can do.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7...2ixwFkkmzBAvQw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast