Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I vote for ShoeMaker.

Default This thread is wrapped up!

This post is the cut off point for the thread and the voting! I'll go through the stories and try to put something together. The announcement for the final results of DDOwiki's 10th anniversary will be revealed in the 10th Anniversary show on the morning of January 5th from 8-10AM!

Thank you everyone for your stories (feel free to post more stories, but the polling is closed). I hope you all had a great holiday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Now with real 100% closing.

Sadly, most of my edits on the wiki are systems/quality of wiki edits... With always doing something on YourDDO, running my guild, occasionally a Podcast (The Dirty Kobold will return!), and RL stuffz, I just don't have the time (or the patience for that matter) for full time content editing on the wiki. Gratz to Tech13 ( :P ) on all the support he received from the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ague View Post
    Gratz to Tech13 ( :P ) on all the support he received from the community.
    Yah gratz on winning your own competition.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Congratz ShoeMaker!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Thumbs up My favorite post of the year!

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    Yah gratz on winning your own competition.
    Hilarious. I wish I could give you more rep.

Sorry for the necro but I've just stumbled upon this thread. The notification must have lost itself in my email inbox.

Thanks for the few who voted for me. Both this game and the wiki have been highly influential for me. I wouldn't be here without this game, and the wiki was a good part of my experience with the game. I'm so happy to have blossomed into the incredible ressource that it is, from the mess that it was when I took over Elliot.
    DDOwiki.com, #1 source for DDO information.

Quote Originally Posted by Borror0 View Post
    Sorry for the necro but I've just stumbled upon this thread. The notification must have lost itself in my email inbox.

FYI, the WikiGnome title links to http://ddo.enterwiki.net/page/Home

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123