Default Can characters under level 7 use Draught of Midnight?

If I make Draught of Midnight and put it into a shared bank, can a level 5 for example use it in "Tomb of ..." level 6 quests?
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

I wouldn't see why not. Make as much chocolate as you want.

Just that level 6 and less cannot go into the challenges.

Not to mention, all ingredients and keys go bye bye by the end of 2015. So, use it or lose it.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Well, technically it did work. But it was not worth it. During one hour that Draught of Midnight was running, my level 5 managed to run Tomb of the Crimson Heart, Tomb of the Immortal Heart, Tomb of the Sanguine Heart, and Chamber of the Insanity (all on Hard). He got less than 80 chocolates in the process, meaning I ended up losing out. When I used the Draught in the event itself, every undead I killed gave 5-10 chocolates. In the quests I was getting 1 chocolate from normal mobs, 2 from orange-named, and 3 from red-named -- and many kills produced nothing at all. Definitely not worth it.

Best place for me was two toed tobias. One hour farming with the draught gave me 12k darkest chocolate.

Don't get how that only gave you 80? Do you get significantly less on a low level?
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    Best place for me was two toed tobias. One hour farming with the draught gave me 12k darkest chocolate.

Don't get how that only gave you 80? Do you get significantly less on a low level?
    What would you do with 12,000 chocolate?

Restoration pots? no idea what a stack is as I only made 50 pots or just one stack.

Pumpkin Grenades? Only goes in stacks of 50

Skull Grenades? Only goes in stacks of 50

I sold my last six keys this morning for 2000 plat buyout on the AH in less than two minutes. I tried to give them away, but no one wanted them.

I also learned that I could ransack the chests in the challenges. Thank goodness for altaholicism.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    Well, technically it did work. But it was not worth it. During one hour that Draught of Midnight was running, my level 5 managed to run Tomb of the Crimson Heart, Tomb of the Immortal Heart, Tomb of the Sanguine Heart, and Chamber of the Insanity (all on Hard). He got less than 80 chocolates in the process, meaning I ended up losing out. When I used the Draught in the event itself, every undead I killed gave 5-10 chocolates. In the quests I was getting 1 chocolate from normal mobs, 2 from orange-named, and 3 from red-named -- and many kills produced nothing at all. Definitely not worth it.
    How many would you have got running those quests without the Draught? Was your goal to find a better source of Chocolates than farming the Event Graveyard, or to get Chocolates while also questing?
    I would still like to see... Something that tests character versatility and player adaptability rather than character focus strength and quest knowledge.
    I play the quests for the content of the quests not just as an XP/min merry-go-round.
    Actual play experience is worth infinitely more than theorycrafting...

Quote Originally Posted by moomooprincess View Post
    What would you do with 12,000 chocolate?

Restoration pots? no idea what a stack is as I only made 50 pots or just one stack.

Pumpkin Grenades? Only goes in stacks of 50

Skull Grenades? Only goes in stacks of 50

I sold my last six keys this morning for 2000 plat buyout on the AH in less than two minutes. I tried to give them away, but no one wanted them.

I also learned that I could ransack the chests in the challenges. Thank goodness for altaholicism.
    Yes, DW and resto pots mainly. Considering those usually cost a druid or cleric commendation that's a good deal.
    But then my current toons are a zombie and a bladeforged and both have an epic dusk heart + several visors. I totally see myself never using those pots.
    Thelanis - Ethforged - Etherar - Fjirty --- Mitis Mors
    Ghallanda - Ethrayne - Ethryne --- Omnipresence
    Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVn...wLuzB2Q/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    I believe that is the case, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    How many would you have got running those quests without the Draught? Was your goal to find a better source of Chocolates than farming the Event Graveyard, or to get Chocolates while also questing?
    The goal was to get some extra chocolates while questing. But it was actually a net loss.