Default Draught of Midnight - works for keys out of the graveyard

If I use a draught I can get chocolate in quests with undead and shadar kai. But can I get keys on these quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellihor View Post
    If I use a draught I can get chocolate in quests with undead and shadar kai. But can I get keys on these quests?
    Draughts provide an alternative source of Chocolate, but not keys. The keys only drop in the Graveyard.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Draughts provide an alternative source of Chocolate, but not keys. The keys only drop in the Graveyard.
    Thanks for response. While you are at it, I think it is bugged in the graveyard, because I tried it on wheloon and most of the time I was getting multiple chocolate drops, but in the graveyard it was dropping one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    store bought draught do not work for me in the public area, only inside events

Community Member

The Draught of Midnight doesn't seem to work in the instance at all. Meanwhile, it works too well in quests, far surpassing the amount of Chocolates a big group can get combined.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Droughts from the store gave me chocolates in quests and properly levelled explorers with undead. Mind you I had to get the killing blow, so soloing quests around my level was fastest.

I do wish they allowed more keys.