Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Free Sample of the Week II: The Sequel

This topic is a continuation from the previous topic started by BadBuy here. It was being maintained by primarily me in the last years, so I took the opportunity that Turbine released a fresh UI for the DDO Store, and let's start fresh as well!

The purpose of this topic is to be updated every thursday when Turbine release the new Weekly Sales, and usually give us a free sample that you can reclaim during the next week. Sometimes, there is more than one code, but usually it is one per week.

Unless it is said otherwise, all codes are limited to one per account (NOT per server), and all redeemed items are Bound to Account.

Current working codes

Up to September 29th

Bell of Opening x1: opensaysme1
    How do I use those codes?

Glad you asked. First of all, you need to be actually logged in a character, and inside the game world. If you redeem a code from the Character Selection screen, the code will be wasted, and not delivered to any of your characters.

Once you are in the game, you can access the DDO Store by clicking on the menu in the bottom left of the game screen, or using the command Ctrl+S (unless you have changed it for other reasons). Doing so, will show up the main store page.

Once the page is open, you click on the button on the top left of the screen. This will bring you to this screen:

Then you copy the coupon code in the respective camp, and click on the button to finish. You will receive a confirmation on the Store page:

And the item should be then in your inventory.

You will also receive an e-mail confirming that you redeemed the code. This e-mail will not come from Turbine, but from their partner Xsolla. Be sure it will not end in your spam folder. Have fun.
    Last edited by nibel; 09-22-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Thank you for doing this!

+1 Sir!
    Git off mah lawn!

If, If's and But's was Candies and Nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

October 23rd – 29th
    Long Lasting Bear's Stamina Potion x5: u5Ta6ZV1DdL9r

October 23rd – 30th
    Lasting Night Revels Key x4: VLkKU7w8L4PvF

October 23rd - November 5th
    +5 Hearts of Wood x2: ekBfC3lxNcB2B
    Last edited by nibel; 10-22-2015 at 08:37 PM.
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

I just logged in, opened the new store, redeemed all three codes, got three emails confirming this, but got none of the items delivered to my inventory. Oh well.

Default Redeeming coupons

Quote Originally Posted by Tres_Tacos View Post
    I just logged in, opened the new store, redeemed all three codes, got three emails confirming this, but got none of the items delivered to my inventory. Oh well.
    Did you try re-logging? Sometimes the stuff shows up in your inventory if you re-log.

Don't forget to mention there's currently a minor bug: you may have to log out and log back in to get the items in your inventory

EDIT: ninja'd

Re-logged and the items appeared. Thanks!

you sir are a saint, a shame the store doesn't show us weekly

glad they tested the store......relog....really
    Last edited by dontmater; 10-23-2015 at 01:45 PM.

thx nibel +1
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Yah for the sticky, now I can find this easy!

October 30th –November 5th
    Lesser Slayer Count Boost: vj7LpnlAVahB9

October 28th –November 8th
    Lasting Night Revels Key x4: TpeKXaryH8QkL

Good call on the new thread. Looks good.
    (Gotta spread myself around a little more, but I'll be back.)

Updated my sig link to your thread now.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

I am not sure if this was quoted exactly from last week's ddo sale page, but the code for the x4 Lasting Night Revels keys no longer works, even though it is supposed to be valid until tomorrow October 30th; when I try to redeem the code, it says that the coupon has expired. I know that specific code was for the preview event (and that they released an additional code for the actual live event), but the code was supposed to be valid until tomorrow, no?

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post

October 23rd – 30th
    Lasting Night Revels Key x4: VLkKU7w8L4PvF

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council
    2017-2021 PC Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    I am not sure if this was quoted exactly from last week's ddo sale page, but the code for the x4 Lasting Night Revels keys no longer works, even though it is supposed to be valid until tomorrow October 30th; when I try to redeem the code, it says that the coupon has expired. I know that specific code was for the preview event (and that they released an additional code for the actual live event), but the code was supposed to be valid until tomorrow, no?
    Did you already use it? It's good once/account, not server. So if you used it on another server during the preview, that'd explain it.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

The code - +5 Hearts of Wood x2: ekBfC3lxNcB2B - is no longer working a day early, as today is only November 4th.

Community Member

I just got warlock... my toon is lvl 7 can i use 2 hearts to fully reset this toon? like use one get 5 class changes then use the another one and change the 2 class lvl remaining?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix32176 View Post
    The code - +5 Hearts of Wood x2: ekBfC3lxNcB2B - is no longer working a day early, as today is only November 4th.
    +1 - Tried just now and it's saying "code expired" (I know it's the 5th today, but surely the code should work until 23:59?)

Community Member RistoffDervish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rinkimirik View Post
    I just got warlock... my toon is lvl 7 can i use 2 hearts to fully reset this toon? like use one get 5 class changes then use the another one and change the 2 class lvl remaining?
    yes

November 6th - 12th
    Greater Elixir of Angel's Tears: hTA75eg7JFdCD

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Khr0mm View Post
    +1 - Tried just now and it's saying "code expired" (I know it's the 5th today, but surely the code should work until 23:59?)
    And now it tells me the code's already been activated (which it hasn't...); yeah, I know, it's the 6th today, but figured I'd try it and see what happens... Weird.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast