Community Manager

Default Crystal Cove Encore and Landlubber's Boost!

Euphonia's Challenge: The Treasure of Crystal Cove has returned! Click here for our guide to the event! Crystal Cove will run through July 6th. Enjoy!

Additionally, enjoy our "Landlubber's Boost" of Double Commendations of Valor, which also runs through July 6th!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 06-26-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Additionally, enjoy our "Landlubber's Boost" of Double Commendations of Valor, and Double the Lag which also runs through July 6th!
    FtFy

Last Cove event the game was unplayable. Can't imagine it will be any better this time.....
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I guess pants can be optional

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Euphonia's Challenge: The Treasure of Crystal Cove has returned! Click here for our guide to the event! Crystal Cove will run through July 6th. Enjoy!

Additionally, enjoy our "Landlubber's Boost" of Double Commendations of Valor, which also runs through July 6th!
    Like it.

Is this also considered the bonus for the weekend and next?

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    Like it.

Is this also considered the bonus for the weekend and next?
    Yes.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

New Cove Loot??

If yes! Then tell me what it is!

If not...I would have happily waited for Cove to return when and only when there are new loots.

But I'll take my DOUBLE Comms and like it ^^

Without the new lootz, you should of just held cove back.

At least my decision on what to do is easy since you turned on Double Comms.
    Guild: Ghallanda Rerolled
    Artamax - Cleandeath - Cleanup - Dragonbound - Draykon - Gully - Magestic - Tinbucket
    DDO Character Planner (Stable: Version 04.20.02) , Version 04.23.1 - Planner 5.0 Interface Discussion

Community Member

People seem to forget that not everyone has all the Cove loot.

Personally, I'm going to be making swashbucklers to go with my swashbucklers.

Default Sarcasm Coming in 3, 2, 1 ....

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneArcher52689 View Post
    People seem to forget that not everyone has all the Cove loot.

Personally, I'm going to be making swashbucklers to go with my swashbucklers.
    Really, are you sure? Everyone knows that every new swashbuckler bard build gets 2 raider's boxes of Cove loot - they can select tier 3 swashbuckler's buckler and tier 3 duelist's leathers right off the bat. Why do we need Cove back now - there's nothing for them to farm until the lvl 24 and lvl 28 loot comes out.... :P
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default No!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadCookieQueen View Post
    New Cove Loot??

If yes! Then tell me what it is!

If not...I would have happily waited for Cove to return when and only when there are new loots.

But I'll take my DOUBLE Comms and like it ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon.Star View Post
    Without the new lootz, you should of just held cove back.

At least my decision on what to do is easy since you turned on Double Comms.
    Quote Originally Posted by haulindonkey View Post
    Really, are you sure? Everyone knows that every new swashbuckler bard build gets 2 raider's boxes of Cove loot - they can select tier 3 swashbuckler's buckler and tier 3 duelist's leathers right off the bat. Why do we need Cove back now - there's nothing for them to farm until the lvl 24 and lvl 28 loot comes out.... :P
    : ) ) I need 4 rings, 4 bucklers and 4 short swords. I have toons I want to swash with both a heroic and epic version.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Hate the cove hate the lag it gives some, sigh ah well I hope that those that like it have fun.

Beware the Sleepeater

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    Hate the cove hate the lag it gives some, sigh ah well I hope that those that like it have fun.
    I do. I also love the Cannith Challenges, too... well, except for the ridiculous-to-5-star Kobold Island ones. Loot doesn't matter so much to me - I just think they're fun. But even at that, Smuggler's Rest has some of the best loot in the game up to Level 20-22 or so. So while I'll do a lot of Comms, I will definitely be on the Island.

Lots of choices available right now - that's a good thing.
    Last edited by alancarp; 06-26-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Community Member

Default Love it but can you fix the barter box?

Love the items, but the gem exchange is so painful. Can you try to fix it so you can do a trade all or trade 10 or something to speed up the process. I have been trading in gems for upgrades for hours. Takes the fun out of the event IMHO.

Community Member

Default Cc

The cove event is fun until you have to turn in your gems and such....I end up just throwing them away in the end because I get tired of click, click, click, click. I know it might be a lot to ask but can we get stacks or something to help making turn-in's a bit quicker? I wanna play not sit at the chest for hours turning things in.