Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    I have not called for any bans, mass or not.

And when this is fixed, you will know it was not WAI. Then we all can have some fun reading all the nerdrage, I QUIT!, you nerfed my easy button threads.

BTW, use that memory of yours. How many time has something not gone on the Known Issues or not had a statement made until it was fixed? Evasion in Heavy Armor ring a bell? Perching in FoT?

And you also know they NEVER comment on Exploits. They do not want to bring attention to it and have more people doing it so it will never be on any bug list we see.

Best thing you can hope for is a locked thread, only indication you will get. So when this one is locked, you will know it is not WAI.
    Eh if it stays it stays, if it goes it goes. Like I said, really don't matter to me if I'm using healing spring/cocoon for healing pre-20 or wands/scrolls. I don't think anyone would be too butthurt if it goes, considering only people who can use twists are tr's, and if you just finished one life on a toon the next is always easier considering you have more build points and twink gear on tr lives.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    yes it is! If you're not finding it to be significantly better you're not cheating hard enough.
    Lol so a handful of people hate a feature that is working as intended and start accusing people of being cheaters for using it. I really hate insta kills in this game, I don't run around calling necros cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    First of all, let's be clear here. Twists do not just work in heroic. I don't actually know how to take advantage of this exploit, but simply moving a twist to your hotbar in heroic isn't how you do it, because I've tried. No matter what I do, I can't actually make the twists work. So there's something that has to be done to get this to work. That should be the first clue to all of you.
    Regardless, my point still stands. When in the past 6 months has any DDO rep ever said its working, or not working?

Community Manager

This is not working as intended, and will be changed. While I appreciate the passionate discussion, I think it's best to close the thread now.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678