Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Community Member obscure.jester's Avatar

same here, my monk lost at least 3 outfits/robes that i can remember, including the one i was wearing (a ml 10 +3 outfit of greater warding, 22 spell res and +4 to all saves. when i logged in, my monk was naked due to no armor slot but was looking like wearing a white/yellow outfit (similar to sun soul vest). same thing and same appearence happened to another guy standing next to me. plenty of my friends are reporting the same issue. my other toons as well lost robes and outfits. i really wonder why updates always screw things up so badly, i cant remember a single one which didnt cause harm to toons or playability. technically, an update should be an improvement while in ddo is always something dreadful to fear with all your soul. hope to get my items back.
    I fail better than anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    read lamannia forums - this was planned WAI.... and was very well received.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=406758

one of many.
    The redesign of the outfits was received well yes. That fact that it killed existing outfits was reported on Lama and no that part isn't well received.

I've only logged in one monk so far but he lost all outfits, including the one he was wearing. The only one he still had was the Disciple's Robe. (Either because it is not random or because it doesn't have "outfit" in the name.
    Ghallanda (38): Vilas, Alphon, Whelm, Thaylan, Tyclmi, Amgine, Talc, Dedlee, Payle, Darell, Talenta, Zhen, Thrane, Arrith, Durdyn, Magefyre, Necrophil, Tulgey, Borogove, Hasugi, Shawal, Hailestorm, Branthan, Lightningbug, Bettercall, Elecktric, Zardu, Zergworthy, BrotherOf, Missadventer, Bytemy, Demogeorgia, Tizen, Warrcore, Permadeaf, Fullmettle, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    read lamannia forums - this was planned WAI.... and was very well received.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=406758

one of many.
    I see nothing in that thread indicating that people were losing items. Was there a different thread with that noted?

Otherwise it seems very likely that something was changed between that and live.
    Proud Recipient of At least 8 Negative Rep From NA Threads.
    Main: Sharess
    Alts: Avaril/Cyr/Cyrillia/Garagos/Inim/Lamasa/Ravella

I am seemingly not surprised by this.. ah well, was on a break, looks like I'l carry on till the first hotfix comes in.. prolly after the +4 tomes and Otto's Boxes stop selling.
    Science may be theory, but stupidity is proven.

Community Manager

We are aware that randomly-generated outfits (aka - not named) have disappeared from the game worlds. We are currently working to address this through a hotfix, and will provide more information and detail as soon as it becomes available.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 02-20-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are aware that randomly-generated outfits (aka - noncrafted and not named) have disappeared from the game worlds. We are currently working to address this through a hotfix, and will provide more information and detail as soon as it becomes available.
    How about the AH? Wail? Chat box?

We are aware that randomly-generated outfits (aka - noncrafted and not named) have disappeared from the game worlds. We are currently working to address this through a hotfix, and will provide more information and detail as soon as it becomes available.
    Out of curiosity, does this mean Ill get my outfits back or are they gone for forever?

Thanks for the reply!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    I think the problem is that, as an inexperienced trapper, you used far to much C4 to disable the trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izumar View Post
    There's that moment when you learn not to stand next to the guy doing the trap. For your group mate it was this moment.

hmm i guess i'm not loggin in my monk ouch...

Default Cannith-crafted outfit vanished

1) Cannith crafted sonic guard of invulnerability outfit (furry) vanished off the back of my level 10 monk - he also lost two lootgen outfits from his inventory, one (silent moves) had a medium guild slot.

2) deconned outfit with tiny guild slot vanished from the inventory of a mule

3) lootgen robe from last night in my shared bank had <stringtable error> in its name, disappeared when I tried to move it to my wizard's inventory.

Disciple's robe in bank and starter rags in various inventories and banks untouched, robe in inventory also untouched

those are only the characters I dared to check (except my barb, which I did not know to check when I logged in on it)
    Narran Wolfreyr (Elven Tempest Ranger 18 /Rogue 1 /Monk 1)
    Gnargha (the Beautiful) (HOrc Frenzied Berserker 20/4)
    Tigrata Azulena (TR'd supercaster in progress)
    Eternal Champions, Thelanis & Argo

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    The changes in outfit appearance was well received, yes. The whole disappearing outfits, not so much
    you have a point there. have you checked the lost and found? starts digging in closet for stash of large augment outfits...

Community Member

Are you aware that crafted outfits have disappeared as well? I can't find mine that was sitting in my bank.

So this is how we get rid of guild slotted items! Next up: You can now see your cloaks. Oops
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by FreudoBaggins View Post
    1) Cannith crafted sonic guard of invulnerability outfit (furry) vanished off the back of my level 10 monk - he also lost two lootgen outfits from his inventory, one (silent moves) had a medium guild slot.

2) deconned outfit with tiny guild slot vanished from the inventory of a mule

3) lootgen robe from last night in my shared bank had <stringtable error> in its name, disappeared when I tried to move it to my wizard's inventory.

Disciple's robe in bank and starter rags in various inventories and banks untouched, robe in inventory also untouched

those are only the characters I dared to check (except my barb, which I did not know to check when I logged in on it)
    1) Looks like I may have spoken without full knowledge, sorry about that. It looks like Cannith crafted outfits are also affected, and I have edited my previous statement to remove the reference to crafted not being affected.

Otherwise, yes, any randomly-generated outfit, whether it be in the Auction House, bank, shared bank, etc, is affected by this bug.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Unhappy Yes lost my stuff too

Yes lost armor/cloaks too including ones i put the festival fire resist on...am gutted toons not worth playing till these are returned to inventory...please please fix this

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dejafu View Post
    troops from the storm's eye, storm's fist, and storm's heart have initiated the first stage of their invasion of stormreach - operation: Panty raid.
    lol.... +1

**** that Turbine devs can invent some really unbelievable bugs... Luckily I'm not effected by this, I hope all you butt naked monks get you clothing back asap.
    Active characters: Pssyche * Dredmor * Worley * Bundolo

Talking

1) Looks like I may have spoken without full knowledge, sorry about that. It looks like Cannith crafted outfits are also affected, and I have edited my previous statement to remove the reference to crafted not being affected.

Otherwise, yes, any randomly-generated outfit, whether it be in the Auction House, bank, shared bank, etc, is affected by this bug.
    So, as for my question: Are our outfits permanetly MIA or will we get them returned to us?
    I think the problem is that, as an inexperienced trapper, you used far to much C4 to disable the trap.
    There's that moment when you learn not to stand next to the guy doing the trap. For your group mate it was this moment.

well its not my monk but my half orc warchanter is missing her outfit had a heavy fort outfit on her and its gone
    Lost Legions Officer and Resident Diva! *Welp now I'm a Twitch Streamer* Follow me on Twitter @Kalarigamerchic

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kalari View Post
    well its not my monk but my half orc warchanter is missing her outfit had a heavy fort outfit on her and its gone
    I say its time we all pool our resources and hire ninja assassins to get our outfits back! YEAH!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast