Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Unhappy My poor poor Monks...

So, After the update my Monks outfits are missing in action. This happen to anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by AZgreentea View Post
    I think the problem is that, as an inexperienced trapper, you used far to much C4 to disable the trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izumar View Post
    There's that moment when you learn not to stand next to the guy doing the trap. For your group mate it was this moment.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Only noticed the random-loot outfits in shared bank going poof (no biggie, was decon stuff anyway).

My monk's outfit is still on him, and my stash of MOTU robes/outfits are still in bank.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Only noticed the random-loot outfits in shared bank going poof (no biggie, was decon stuff anyway).

My monk's outfit is still on him, and my stash of MOTU robes/outfits are still in bank.
    Well, both my Monk outfits are gone and I wannem bake! :'( Imma cryface now.
    I think the problem is that, as an inexperienced trapper, you used far to much C4 to disable the trap.
    There's that moment when you learn not to stand next to the guy doing the trap. For your group mate it was this moment.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzaroo View Post
    Well, both my Monk outfits are gone and I wannem bake! :'( Imma cryface now.
    My outfits (those that remain) are either named items, or cannith crafted stuff. Was yours random loot?

(just to try and narrow down what this happens to)

EDIT: I've bug-reported my experience, you should do the same. Hopefully they can fix it if we give them clues to what's wrong.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Unhappy

Yeah. It was random loots. My Monk on Cannith had an Outfit of Heavy Fortification and my Orien Monk had a +5 Outfit Nothing exciting, but still! Now theyre naked! And very cold.

Looks like it was outfits and not robes, since I still have my robe of invisibility, but my crafted and random outfits seem to be MIA.

Community Member

One of my monks lost hers but still looks like she's wearing one - one I've never seen before.
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Community Member

U17 release notes does mention that they added several new robes/outfit models. I'm betting it has something to do with that.
    Tajawuka 20 Bladeforged Paladin running divine ETR's (3 ranger/monk/fighter pl's, 3 martial epl's) - Toolbots working on Morninglord Cleric life #2 (3 wizard/sorc/druid pl) - Evisra 28 rogue

Community Member

Some of mine had kits on them I think - anyone else lost outfits with DDO store kits?
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

Had robes and pretty certain they were robes in the shared bank. I believe they were +4 of Moderate Fort. In the bank they had no title, and the description was a String Table Did type thing. When I attempted to remove them, there was a bank failed error and then the item was gone.

My Druid outfit looks completely different now and a bit ... 'flat'. Cleric armour is fine, however.

Client also keeps quitting after about 1 minute (I haven;t had a chance to check the bank to see if any robes/outfits are not showing up) - having to download the game again, so I won't be on today (this happened after the last update and it's more a reflection on my computer than the game I think)
    Last edited by catmamor; 02-20-2013 at 10:23 AM.

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    U17 release notes does mention that they added several new robes/outfit models. I'm betting it has something to do with that.
    Hopefully its that simple...

Quote Originally Posted by donblas View Post
    Some of mine had kits on them I think - anyone else lost outfits with DDO store kits?
    Nope. Never bought a kit.

Submitted a ticket, got a 'We are looking into this' so hopefully it gets fixed soon. :'(

Community Member

I'm missing two robes/outfits on one character. One had heroism clicky and another had invisibility clicky. Not checked other toons yet, as Ive just come to the forums to see if anyone else was missing stuff.

*not sure but they may have had guild slots on them...pretty sure at least one did. (although had nothing sloted)

my loot-gen'd elaborately lush and furry virtual robe disappeared right off my virtual back.

it was there in it's full glory while i was still on the character selection screen, but when i logged in...

rip );

edit:
    it might have something to do with all the outfits in the auction house being '<stringtable error...' and not actually 'outfit's
    Last edited by sesobebo; 02-20-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Community Manager

We are investigating.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by sesobebo View Post
    my loot-gen'd elaborately lush and furry virtual robe disappeared right off my virtual back.

it was there in it's full glory while i was still on the character selection screen, but when i logged in...

rip );

ooooh shiiii

I'm having the exact same issue Don't know if I should laugh or cry at this time. Luckily only got 1 character who's using outfits occasionally. Man if they're gone, I bet they won't be coming back.

hehe already a handful of bugs easily spotted within half an hour. Standard.

(Not really surprising if you've seen their Q&A testers in their MMO reporter video and how they 'play' - or rather not play - god-mode, no playing skills, I mean how can you pay attention to details if you don't and obviously aren't even able to play the game properly).

Heck, I just hope they game won't go offline for another couple of days. If it's only some items missing for the sake of a new update and new looks - so shall this be the sacrifice. But somhow I have a feeling this won't be the last bug discovered with this update ... and not the most severe one I'm afraid. I'm a **** pessimist I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    People are absolutely working on it at the moment.

Talking

Yay! Its being looked into! Thanks Cordy! (thats your new name)

Am I the only one who, without thinking, tries hovering her mouse over a screen shot to look at item descriptions? ....No? Just me then, lol

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Do you remember their stats? Like prefix item type suffix, any slots? I think if prefix and suffix changes occured, along with slot changes, and item visual changes, may have eliminated the ID's that your items had...

Have you tried draging the empty slot to see if it suddenly appears? If it is all visual, then it may load different icons when you go to interact.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are investigating.
    I'll put in a bug report too. I know i have atleast 2 craftable outfits missing that nothing on them, just augment slots.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast