Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wayward Pet Returns!

We are currently in the process of returning pets to players who have been waiting for recovery of their lost pets due to a game bug. If you previously submitted a ticket, you do not need to send a second request to receive your replacements. The missing pets, gear, and/or tricks will be delivered via the In-game mail system. Note that each certificate/item will be attached to a separate mail, and you should detach items from any mail you receive. We anticipate completion of these returns by Monday October 8th. Thank you for your patience, and enjoy your pets!

FYI: The Pets are mailed to the character that logged the ticket.

And, thank you!!!!
    Last edited by Systern; 10-04-2012 at 08:14 PM.

So these are going to be on a server by server basis I'm assuming. Does that mean that we need to have a ticket submitted for each server our pets have disappeared on? If so, will the new tickets be resolved in the same fashion as the current tickets?

My pets returned to me of their own accord after only a few days of being missing. I reported that on the other thread, but I honestly don't remember if I updated my ticket or not since it's been so long ago.

So, assume that I failed to update my ticket and will be getting an email with pet certificates attached, will there be any danger in just trashing the certificates? I mean these certificates are "new" pets, right? It's not like a clone of my original pet and deleting the certificate will kill my already-returned dog will it?

Or, in the interest of bug reporting, since I seem to be one of the few (perhaps only?) people who lost his pets and had them return on their own, is there something in particular you would like me to do with the certificates "just to see what happens?"
    Bronies: For those who get it, no explanation is needed; for those who don't, none will do.

OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Just wondering, I filled out an ingame ticket on Ghallanda and was told to use the support site for the rest, so the Ghallanda one is the only ingame ticket I used... and Ghallanda is so far the only server where I've gotten my pets back. I did use the support site to fill out tickets for each of the other toons on other servers that were missing their pets. Should I also fill out ingame tickets for those?

And thanks for finally getting this straightened out, and also for the gargoyle - he's quite cute.
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Twitch | OurDDO | Twitter *~

Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Laegonn | Zinmazi | Niituna | Trici
    ... and too many others to count.

Monday is almost over and I still haven't received my kobolds back. Should I submit another ticket?

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    If you previously submitted a ticket, you do not need to send a second request to receive your replacements.
    <snip>
    We anticipate completion of these returns by Monday October 8th.
    I had been missing pets on 4 different servers. This morning (Tuesday, October 9th), I received my missing pets back on 3 of those 4 servers. On the 4th affected server (Khyber), my in-game ticket had been closed, but no replacement pets were sent in the mail.

Should I open a new ticket for this?

Community Member

So do we have to make a new ticket for every server? I had opened a ticket only on my main server and the pets have been returned there (thank you so much for bringing them back!), but I've randomly checked a different server and my pet tab had completely vanished there. I have not bought any pets from the store for other servers, but I had used the preorder pets and the winter wolf ownership certificates on all servers. And I'm not sure, was the snow panther for all servers or only one?

Whichever is easier for you is fine. If you want to combine them in one ticket, just make sure to mention char name/server. Otherwise you can also submit from each server.

What kind of ticket should we be submitting? I still haven't received a response from any of my tickets.

Community Member

Angry

my pet is still missing. my first ticket was ignored. so was my request for help. how should i go about getting my pet back?

Community Member

my second ticket was also closed, i still have no pet.

Community Member

Thumbs down

phone support says to submit another ticket and wait for it to be auto closed again. uninstalling this hot mess bugs. goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by fourrumtest View Post
    uninstalling this hot mess bugs. goodbye.
    over a cosmetic pet?

Sounds like you must not really have been enjoying the game if that's the only reason you were here.

Community Member

you are corect i have not been enjoying the game after menace of the underdeveloped.
    my issue is more about being ignored as customer having a problem with a faulty product, than the pet itself.

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    make sure to mention char name/server.
    Tolero, thanks to you and the other devs for fixing the pet problem for most of the cases. I got mine back on 3 of 4 affected servers.

I'm still missing my pets on Khyber, character name Budstein. I'd had my tickets closed twice without resolution. I opened a new ticket, but almost a week later and no further development. Are the remaining cases still being actively worked on? Please let me know if I need to do anything other than have an open ticket to get this looked at. Thanks again.

Any news for those of us still missing pets?

Does this include Snow Leaportd Cubs not recieved from using your 3rd Xp stone?
    Wait, can you hear it? Is it? The worlds smallest vio..nah... nevermind... it can't be, its too small..

Angry Still don't have my snow panther

Filed a ticket, was escalated to higher for more research, still no pet. Had a snow panther from using 3 stones. Had renamed her Jessie. Filing another ticket. What else can I do? First ticket was on Tenman, second will be on Tenforce both of Thelanis Server. I think I claimed the pet on Tensoul. Filed first ticket about this issue on 7/18 which was closed by a GM at the time.
    Last edited by The10man; 10-21-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    Dungeon Alert and difficulty scaling killing LFMs since 9-1-2009.

Talking Thank you.

My pets were in the mailbox when I logged on today. Thanks.
    Dungeon Alert and difficulty scaling killing LFMs since 9-1-2009.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast