Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cm2_supernova View Post
    word...wonder if you can get the gaurd effects from dual shards on the rings too.
    Hmmm Ring of transmuting?? Now we know why transmuting got nerfed.

Vordax

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Vordax View Post
    Hmmm Ring of transmuting?? Now we know why transmuting got nerfed.

Vordax
    I doubt that those bonus effects like lightning strike and transmuting will be things we can put on the rings...
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Okay, so I have both pieces of the set, so they decided to give me all their War Trophy's, I had a shard, and the ingredients so I went ahead and Tried to upgrade it.

Original ring in the chest :

Then I went with Material Escalation Positive for the Imbued Shard and came up w/ this:

Last edited by Kiranselie; 07-24-2009 at 01:45 PM.
    I've got my affairs in order for the coming zombie apocalypse, do you?

i demand feathered hats NAO!

btw my final achievement in this forum was single-handedly raising the price of mana potions on the ddo store because i was using so many... it's right after i posted on that thread today lol

Awesome guys, congrats

Grats
    Ghallanda ReRolled Naxy-Transil-Kottol-Nax-Riorsil-Riorik-Kaol

Quote Originally Posted by Mhykke View Post
    I doubt that those bonus effects like lightning strike and transmuting will be things we can put on the rings...
    Unless the new raid allows you to do dual medium shards, I'd agree that getting the dual-aspect effects is pretty unlikely.
    Near useless builds for those who want a challenge: The True(ly Useless) Necromancer - The Abuse Sponge Paladin
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Quote Originally Posted by Depravity View Post
    Unless the new raid allows you to do dual medium shards, I'd agree that getting the dual-aspect effects is pretty unlikely.
    Someone just tried making a dual shard, and couldn't...
    Mhykke(Pldn):Mhykkelle(Srcr):Mykkelle(Rngr):Mhykael(Clrc):Mykke(Brbrn):Mhykel(Ftr):
    Mhykelle(Wzrd):Mhyke(Brd):Mykkael(Rgr/Rog/Barb):Mykkel(Rog):Mhykkaelsan(Mnk):Mhykkael(FVS):Mhykkel(Brd):Markas(Ret.Srcr)

Quote Originally Posted by Depravity View Post
    No go on a Dual medium shard
    LahstLahsteLausteLawstLawsteLlostLlosteLossteLosteLossteLosttLostte
    Legion Officer ≈ End discrimination. Hate everybody.
    Xorian ~ From the deepest desires often come the deadliest hate....

First off. Great work to everyone involved thus far on the new content. Can't wait till it goes live.

Second, so you are using the medium alter but it gives you the 3rd tier bonus?
    Mothergoose - Kardinal - Bunks

congrats. Wish i was there, but still needed one quest to be flagged.
    Rakellalea, Razakiller, Spritefire, Eekk THELANIS
    Originally Posted by eclipsechild
    My problem is getting worse. I tried to involve her, so I rolled a human female barbarian two handed tank with low Int and named it after her. What did I do wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post
    First off. Great work to everyone involved thus far on the new content. Can't wait till it goes live.

from what the screenie shows, it's 3rd tier and weapon bonus.
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

'Grats on the win, guys.

At least we have something to do with our oodles of Mediums, now.
    Person Æ, Sarlona
    Tanka (Elf Tempest Trapper) .:. Darani (Aasimar Inquisileric) .:. Raelyth (Elf Artifonk)

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker View Post

There's a medium altar in the devil battlefield explorer area....so we just went there, and that's where Bo crafted his ring.

Gratz on the win people, though I was kinda hoping the dev team would make something that wouldn't be beaten immediately. I guess the flidside is that we know the raid isn't gonna be impossible without exploits like the abbot was on release.
    Token Canadian of Damaged Inc.

hey if any devs are watching this thread, did you expect anyone to beat it on test? i'm just wondering because this was a challenge for us. we were working every night those quests were up and some of us, all today at it

Quote Originally Posted by totmacher View Post
    hey if any devs are watching this thread, did you expect anyone to beat it on test? i'm just wondering because this was a challenge for us. we were working every night those quests were up and some of us, all today at it
    Yep, really took advantage of the time we had today to get some required items into the group. Definately one of the more challenging raids from Top to Bottom. Cant wait to get my hands on this w/ my characters on the live server.
    Last edited by Kiranselie; 07-24-2009 at 01:45 PM.
    I've got my affairs in order for the coming zombie apocalypse, do you?

Nice! Gratz!
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by totmacher View Post
    Meh, we were working on getting people flagged over and over, that took up most of the time.

Negative rep for tot!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast