Community Member

Question Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh™ - Ultimate Fan Bundle question

I would like to buy Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh - Ultimate Fan Bundle. I've checked the Saltmarsh FAQ and there should be 2 gold contract hirelings included - Heroic Rogue (L3) and Epic Rogue (L30).
    However, I cannot find these items listed in the Feature list on the store page https://www.ddo.com/expansions#PreviousExpansions

Can a developer confirm that the hirelings are still included (or not included) in the bundle?

Many thanks in advance.

They're still included (people have recently bought it and gotten them), just for whatever reason they're not listed on that sales page anymore (not sure if that was from when Dread came out & SM was moved to previous sales section or when they redid the website). It's just a failure on SSGs part to have that info still listed on the sales page.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    They're still included (people have recently bought it and gotten them), just for whatever reason they're not listed on that sales page anymore (not sure if that was from when Dread came out & SM was moved to previous sales section or when they redid the website). It's just a failure on SSGs part to have that info still listed on the sales page.
    That's SSG Marketing for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Unhappy Good news, everyone!

Thanks guys! The Expansion description has been updated and it now lists Heroic Rogue (L3) & Epic Rogue (L30) Hirelings as part of the features.

Update: I managed to purchase the Saltmarsh UFB today!
    Last edited by CipE; 04-28-2023 at 12:39 AM.