Community Member

Default Ordered items can’t be delivered help

So, I decided to return to ddo, after seeing the post on the current sale. Sadly, all my characters have been deleted, and when I use the code “dungeon crawl” or when I purchase anything, the purchase goes through, but I get a message saying “ordered items cannot be delivered, contact customer support”. Is this common? Any help here? I did contact customer support, but haven’t heard anything back.

2. 04-13-2023, 12:21 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pexx421 View Post
    So, I decided to return to ddo, after seeing the post on the current sale. Sadly, all my characters have been deleted, and when I use the code “dungeon crawl” or when I purchase anything, the purchase goes through, but I get a message saying “ordered items cannot be delivered, contact customer support”. Is this common? Any help here? I did contact customer support, but haven’t heard anything back.
    Please have a look at this thread, which discusses this issue:
    https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...GEONCRAWL-code
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Default Chars on different server?

Sadly, all my characters have been deleted,
    You might be logging into the wrong Server - for example, characters on Khyber are not available on Sarlona.

To see how many characters you have on each server, you can click the "transfer" button after logging in but before choosing a world. That will list each server and the number of chars you have on each.

This thread also has some info which could help: https://forums.ddo.com/forums/showth...t-my-character!
    That's not lag, it's just DDO trying to become turn-based again.
    Feature wishlist: colour-coded HP bars; red/blue teams in raids; rez-timer in party menu

Bug report form link

Community Member

I did that. I tried transfer server, but it was just blank. And for server when I logged in the first time I selected “last server used”.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

I did that. I tried transfer server, but it was just blank. And for server when I logged in the first time I selected “last server used”.
    Last server used is stored locally, if you are on a different computer or uninstalled/reinstalled it will just take you to the default server which may not be where you had your characters.

...but I get a message saying “ordered items cannot be delivered, contact customer support”. Is this common? Any help here?
    No help should be needed. As per Steelstar's link (above), the message is a bug and false warning, and should require no "help" - you should(!) have access to the quests. Same if you buy any of the four 99 DP offers (recommended!)

You went through all 8 server worlds? Hmmm, odd - DDO does not delete old characters. Could someone else have messed w your account? <glares significantly at any little brothers in the discussion>

Simplest way to check which servers have characters on:

1) Login to server select screen.
    2) Click on the "Transfer" button rather than the "Play" button
    3) Wait until the list populates.

You should then see a full list of the servers and which ones have characters on.

Just close the window and login to the correct server.

If none of them have any characters then you either have a) used the wrong email address or b) someone who knows your account has has removed them from you. Change password asap.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!