Community Member

Default Divine Punishment Guild – Orien Server

The Divine Punishment Guild on the Orien Server is an active guild of approximately 50 people. We have a lot of very strong players who frequently run R10 content. We also are a very active raiding guild. We have official raid times twice per week, and ad hoc raids almost every day of the week. Although we are not actively recruiting, we are always willing to accept kind people who are good players, or are willing to learn and grow with us. Our veteran players are not only extremely skilled at playing DDO, they also take the time to teach newer players who are willing to learn. If you are interested in meeting us, and perhaps joining our guild, please reach out to any of our guild mates on Orien Server, or contact me in Discord at Maxxxxx#4133.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaxpower View Post
    The Divine Punishment Guild on the Orien Server is an active guild of approximately 50 people. We have a lot of very strong players who frequently run R10 content. We also are a very active raiding guild. We have official raid times twice per week, and ad hoc raids almost every day of the week. Although we are not actively recruiting, we are always willing to accept kind people who are good players, or are willing to learn and grow with us. Our veteran players are not only extremely skilled at playing DDO, they also take the time to teach newer players who are willing to learn. If you are interested in meeting us, and perhaps joining our guild, please reach out to any of our guild mates on Orien Server, or contact me in Discord at Maxxxxx#4133.
    Best guild on Orien!

Community Member

I sent you discord message.