So if DC’s pre-50 needed to be 100+ for R1, effectiveness, and an additional 2 per reaper level, what is the base you need now? For example my Evocation DC was 117 or so (with pots), and 125+ Draconic twists, and now are maybe 102 (more for energy burst). My secondary Enchantment was 105-106, and is now around 84. They are hitting 20-30% less at least. I can’t tell what I truly need, and hence, how to plan gear, filigrees and augments. Anyone know the actual numbers you need to have in reaper??

Any suggestions? L30 TIEF SORC. Fully geared (no raid gear, server pop too low and will almost never be able to raid enough to actually get a piece or even threads. server = Orien). All three sparks on gear filled. Ottos, THAB (3, 1 raid THAB bought on AM), Nystuls Full set (1 rate Nystuls/Electrocution) for MRR cap & HP). Also a Draconic Soul (CHA, rare) added today. Non raid CHA 91 (w lasting Eagles). Only epic completionist. No heroic completion or racial completion. Lots of gear Tetris to do after update, so any suggestions would be helpful. Esoteric Intiate set. Wild Flame (9 filigrees)/Nightmothers (Meridian Fragment) Sigil of Regalport (3 filigrees). Thanks.