Default “+” tab (in)accuracy

So I’m not sure if it’s a wide spread issue of just related to the arcane archer but I’ve noticed some issues with the accuracy of the + tab in relation to spell DC modifiers.

When taking the points Terror Arrows, paralyzing arrows, banishing arrows and/or smiting arrows, the DC tab does not show a change to enchantment spell dcs as each point lists. Additionally, adding enchantment focus on gear also did not update the enchantment DC. Even went so far as to test enchantment focus and even that didn’t increase the enchantment dc tab.

When I tested the DC tab on an FDI wizard everything adjusted as expected, but even logging out and back in after spending the enhancements has no effect. So the question is: is the + tab accurate in that these points have no effect on enchantment DC on the AA or is the tab messed up and not reporting any changes to enchantment but the bonuses are still applying? (Without an arrow specific DC listed it’s hard to directly tell).
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I don't run reaper so I personally do NOT give a capybara butt about content above elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Xezom View Post
    So I’m not sure if it’s a wide spread issue of just related to the arcane archer but I’ve noticed some issues with the accuracy of the + tab in relation to spell DC modifiers.

When taking the points Terror Arrows, paralyzing arrows, banishing arrows and/or smiting arrows, the DC tab does not show a change to enchantment spell dcs as each point lists. Additionally, adding enchantment focus on gear also did not update the enchantment DC. Even went so far as to test enchantment focus and even that didn’t increase the enchantment dc tab.

When I tested the DC tab on an FDI wizard everything adjusted as expected, but even logging out and back in after spending the enhancements has no effect. So the question is: is the + tab accurate in that these points have no effect on enchantment DC on the AA or is the tab messed up and not reporting any changes to enchantment but the bonuses are still applying? (Without an arrow specific DC listed it’s hard to directly tell).
    As an addition, it's important to note that the enchantment focus gear does indeed show it's effect in the combat log (as expected). This leads me to believe that the + tab for spell casting DC's is just unreliable/wrong. The strange part is that putting on enchantment focus goggles does not change the number in the + tab but putting on an item with Spell Focus mastery does, even if the spell focus mastery number is lower and therefore does not actually take effect (due to same type bonuses not stacking).

0.o odd interaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I don't run reaper so I personally do NOT give a capybara butt about content above elite.

Community Member

Maybe the number next to the enchantment DC in the +-tab isn't actually showcasing the enchantment DC value? If spell focus works, and enchantment not, I'd guess this is the case. Did you check whether other spell foci does change that number?