Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by beholdapalehorse View Post
    If i were to do this as an Aasimar race vs orc what would or should the starting stats be? 10 str/16 dex/16c on/12 int/18 wis/8 cha ??
    On my Assimar monk, I start at 8 str/13 dex/18 con/12 int/18 wis/8 cha.. That being said, I do have a +8 Supreme tome on this character, so I delay taking TWF till level 2 when that kicks in. If I didn't have those stats, then I would say 8 str/15 dex/16c on/12 int/18 wis/8 cha for a 32 point build. If you have extra points then I would put them into cha for the UMD (no fail raise scrolls).
    Member: Circle of Night (Cristyle Sunn, Grygor Sunn, WarChild Sunn)
    Magic is a curious thing; full of hope and promise one minute, then someone summons a t-rex jet fighter to kill you.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiont View Post
    There have been a numerous amount of statements regarding the disadvantages of melee in high-skull reaper; after exponential mob and difficulty scaling, the base hits taken from generic mobs are colossal enough to absolutely annihilate a traditionalist character. Having to stand toe-to-toe with these mobs, while penetrating a plethora of damage-mitigating factors (AC, DR, etc) to physically inflict damage, is overwhelming. The sheer amount of reaper-related (and champion) abilities are numerous enough to vaporize anyone at a second's notice; the slightest deviation of attention, the slightest inconsistency in your optimization, the unluckiest (and most common) pulls of enemies all frequently result in your becoming of a soul stone. With the meta supposedly favoring those in the back-lines, and the stereotype for melee nearly desolate because of this; how could a melee possibly not only survive - but effectively perform - versus adversaries of this caliber? The solution is as effective as it is momentous: overpower your opponents with a build that is as devastatingly destructive as it is invulnerable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...l1U/edit#gid=0

General Overview:

• HP (in Reaper): 2,500+
    • Sustainable Dire Charge DC: 115
    • Sustainable Jade/Shintao DC: 112
    • Sustainable Stunning Fist DC: 108
    • Physical Resistance Rating (PRR): 241; 70.67% damage mitigation
    • Magical Resistance Rating (MRR): 50; 33.33% damage mitigation (monk cap)
    • Dodge: 49%
    • Incorporeal Miss Chance: 25%
    • Armor Class: 226 (81% defense chance at level)
    • +30% Passive Movement Speed and Abundant Steps
    • Fortitude Save: 110
    • Reflex Save: 110
    • Will Save: 87
    • Standing Doublestrike: 66.91%
    • Fully-buffed Doublestrike: 103.91%
    • Melee Power: 326
    • Healing Amplification: 191

In this spreadsheet, every single item, everything taken during level progression, the DCs of every ability, and every aspect of performance is listed and elaborated upon in meticulous detail; this class, with the allocation of abilities and enhancements showcased in the file above, incorporates a maelstrom of abilities to debilitate and dismember anything unfortunate enough to stand in your hitbox, with an arsenal of primary and emergency CC (crowd-control) utilities to ensure that whatever you are attacking is too overcome to fight back. This build specializes in raw damage, with a truly scary amount of helpless amplification - while honing its ability to bring mobs to a helpless state. Numerous videos of the monk's performance in reaper are shown, and any questions/concerns are welcome!

I have a question on your Molten Silver Gauntlets and the Fleetfoot necklace where did you do it and what do I need to get them to the stats that are in that google Doc? I have them both bound and attuned but do not know where to go from there. Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Quordrell View Post
    I have a question on your Molten Silver Gauntlets and the Fleetfoot necklace where did you do it and what do I need to get them to the stats that are in that google Doc? I have them both bound and attuned but do not know where to go from there. Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Sym hasn't posted since 2019.

You might be waiting for a LONG time for an answer.

Miracles are possible, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456