Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gathering For Buffs™ Gen Con 2018 (Aug 2-5)

Official Gathering this year!

See Cord's announcement:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/497823-Attending-Gen-Con-or-in-the-Indianapolis-area-August-3rd-Let-s-Meet-Up!#post6115583

----------------------

Gen Con 2018 Badges On Sale January 14
    We hope that you're as excited for Gen Con 2018 as we are! Badge registration opens at noon (Eastern) on January 14 at www.gencon.com.

I am hoping to make the trip again this year for the Gathering, but have grave misgivings about the Gen Con folks and their latest price hike. 4-day badge last year was already up to $90, and this year has jumped to a ridiculous new high of $110! I personally believe they have jumped their shark with this one.

The Gathering has always been kinda fluid planning-wise, and sometimes has to roll with the flow depending on crowds and such. We have always managed to carve out a space somewhere where we can all share some drinks and gossip, and... well, drinks. The constant has always been the Friday night
    time slot, running from 8'ish to close on a come & go as you please basis.

I'll update this thread with Gen Con news as we go. Feel free to discus any plans to attend (or not being able to) as the year progresses.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 07-13-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles